Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Auditions

11 minutes ago, AsapHorror said:

We did scare the cone this year an Goodluck it's my second year an yeah not hoping this year as well kinda don't want to get in my mind 

Like I'm 5'9 1/2 so I don't think they would have a spot for me 

Thank you!

And you never know, I feel like I see all different heights when I go to the event and you are basically 5'10 haha

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bggrenville813 said:

I just got an email for another audition for scare actors 4'6-5'2 and 5'10-6'4 

OMG... its like the F**king character auditions all over again. I'm too short, but I'm also too tall!!! :chainsaw: Weird, I got an email last year about needing more tall people, but I did not receive the email you got (at least not yet).

I'm roughly 5'4 & my friend who also got a golden ticket is 5'3... UGH... fml <_<

• Like 1

Dang, good job everyone. Looks like I'm the only one that didn't get in this year.
Does anybody know if they are allowing re-auditions this year and if your availability really plays that much into whether your in or not?
I might re-audition during the mid-event pickups if thats the case. 

19 hours ago, XD005 said:

Dang, good job everyone. Looks like I'm the only one that didn't get in this year.
Does anybody know if they are allowing re-auditions this year and if your availability really plays that much into whether your in or not?
I might re-audition during the mid-event pickups if thats the case. 

You can audition again but the Casting Directors will not let you pass since you already auditioned this year and as for availability, I thought it didn't matter if the availability was low because last year I saw a lot of empty Scare Actor roles and not enough people got cast in pool.

Just now, XNaut said:

You can audition again but the Casting Directors will not let you pass since you already auditioned this year and as for availability, I thought it didn't matter if the availability was low because last year I saw a lot of empty Scare Actor roles and not enough people got cast in pool.

Damn, well I guess I'm sitting out yet another year. Bummer. :\
I'm still waiting for the final cooper maze anyway. So whenever that hits, hopefully I can at least work that year. 

11 hours ago, Vampire13 said:

First time here and interested in doing a casting for the first time.  I saw there was auditions this past week but I came across auditions being held this 21 in Burbank.

Scareactor auditions were held July 5th, 6th, & 7th.... The  next Scareactor auditions that are in Burbank on the 21st are basically people who fall into the height category they're looking for. 

3 hours ago, ldh5086 said:

Other veterans here: I requested a full weekend off on my audition card and now it looks like I don’t need that weekend off anymore ... should I contact casting and let them know the update or just wait and see?

It shouldn't be an issue. You can try contacting the casting department, but IF you are cast, you can let them know during paperwork/orientation because I believe they might double check availability again during that process

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darkblackrain said:

Nope, ive been checking. Isn’t orientation/scare academy next week?

That's a big fat NEGATIVE. That doesn't happen until August, hell "Scare Academy" doesn't even happen until August 30th or 31st. Did nobody pay attention to that calendar of dates during the interview?

Also... guys.. there is no need to check your emails everyday. You're not going to get an email until Monday at the earliest. They still have their extra audition day this saturday (July 21st) for really short/tall scareactors. So there will be no emails until AFTER Saturday. Relax. Chill. Calm yourself Iago. Eat a burrito.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All emails will be sent out to the masses sometime on monday or tuesday... The first day of paperwork is wednesday. Since today was just an added day specifically for short/tall scareactors, casting already knows what they need.

Everyone that got the golden ticket should keep an eye on their email late monday/all day tuesday. If you don't get an email, don't panic... check your spam folder first otherwise, just wait patiently because they might not send all emails the same day.

sQquJ7R.jpg

• Like 1