Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Auditions

26 minutes ago, WESKER69 said:

So a friend of mine who's been a scareactor in the past suggested that the emails are being sent out in alphabetical order by last name, but that doesn't seem right... Besides, if that was the case, I definitely didn't get cast since mine is "B" <_<

For those of you that got your casting email. Out of curiosity of his theory.... what letter does your last name start with?

Those of you like me that are still waiting, what letter is your last name?

My last name starts with a B 

Okay so it seems like the casting emails are very random & NOT done by last name. Maybe location? Ugh.... so frustrating not knowing their method. Because I'll apply for "event staff" or something in the park if I had a better idea of whether or not I will be cast or not. :chainsaw:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WESKER69 said:

Okay so it seems like the casting emails are very random & NOT done by last name. Maybe location? Ugh.... so frustrating not knowing their method. Because I'll apply for "event staff" or something in the park if I had a better idea of whether or not I will be cast or not. :chainsaw:

I had clicked on the application to be a studio driver but decided to hold off on completing and submitting it until I get an email about scareacting 

6 minutes ago, WESKER69 said:

There are still veteran performers that have not been casted  yet.  So it could be very random. 

2 minutes ago, WESKER69 said:

@Darktigerlone Did you guys get any hint at whether you were street or maze? Or was it just the basic paperwork/into the system filing?

No we didn’t get an idea where we’re going to be placed its just basic paperwork. 

4 minutes ago, Asher97 said:

What if someone calls the Talent Office to figure out if they got in or not?

They will probably respond that emails come out in waves and that there’s multiple days of Casting. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Asher97 said:

What if someone calls the Talent Office to figure out if they got in or not?

I was thinking about this!!! Because usually for other jobs I like to call and ask about the “status of my application”

but I feel like if we would call the Talent Office they would tell us to wait for an email

2 minutes ago, Bernieag98 said:

I was thinking about this!!! Because usually for other jobs I like to call and ask about the “status of my application”

but I feel like if we would call the Talent Office they would tell us to wait for an email

true......but do you wanna call :D Tbh we should wait for the email 

• Like 1

Yea... i can see it now.

Me: "Hi i was calling to inquire about whether or not I'm cast for HHN"

USH: "Well we were going to include you in the next round of emails, but since you bugged us... you'll be in the last batch of emails or maybe in the NOT Cast group"

Me: :wacko:

• Sad 3

Hey everyone! I'm new here :) I auditioned twice this year and got the golden ticket the second time! So as far as them not letting you through because you already auditioned, is not true. I first auditioned on the 5th and didn't make it through. I was devastated honestly, but I didn't want to give up! I went home and practiced more and booked myself another appointment. I tried again on the 7th and I got it! Still no email yet but I'm 5'1 so I feel like I have a good chance since it seems like they really need short people this year. lol Also I just got back from a whole weekend at Midsummer Scream and the Horror Nights panel was amazing!!! This is gonna be a good year!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Bernieag98 said:

still haven’t gotten an email yet:unsure:

and tickets are going on sale now according to the twitter page for HHN, and I would like to know if I should buy a ticket or not 

same but at this moment I'm broke xD