Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

13 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Also mazethinker have you ever thought of a haunted house idea where all the creepypasta and horror movie villains are having a breakout in Shadybrook Asylum?

um isn't this your idea?. also we should make a new thread for this alright. i still want this to be docs thread.

• Like 1

Here's a layout of the pantheon haunted house idea i had.

NIGHTMARE PANTHEONS

Facade: A portal to the pantheons homeplace

Scene 1: House of Shape (In here every member of the house has turned into Thing-esque monstrosities)

Scene 2: House of Food (In here it is taken over by the Flesh-Eaters)

Scene 3: House of Health and Diseases (In here it is taken over by a number of fictional plagues)

Scene 4: House of War (In here it is turned into a war landscape)

Scene 5: House of Theatre (In here the play "The Hanged King's Tragedy" (also known as SCP-701) has gone completely wrong)

Scene 6: House of Games (In here it is turned into a glitchy landscape and every member of the house are now glitchy characters)

Scene 7: House of Technology (In here every member in the house are now messed up robotic hybrid version of themselves)

Scene 8: House of Life and Death (In here it is taken over by the zombies from the Romero Zombies universe)

Scene 9: House of Nature (In here it is taken over by plant monsters)

Scene 10: House of Royalty (In here it is now a tyrannical house pantheon)

Scene 11: House of Beasts (In here all the members in the house have all gone rabid)

Scene 12: House of Faith (In here it is taken over by demons who agreed to work with the Nightmare Creature)

Scene 13: House of Justice (In here it is taken over by the inmates of Shadybrook Asylum)

Scene 14: House of Celebration (In here it is taken over by H.R Bloodengutz and all the monsters/villains from the fictional holiday horror films from his own TV-Show)

Scene 15: House of Crime (In here it is invaded by the blue-winged creatures from the Jack the Ripper game creepypasta)

Scene 16: House of Science (In here it is taken over by the scaracters from the Creepypasta: Classified house idea by themazethinker)

Scene 17: House of School (In here it is invaded by Michael Krueger from Hell's High (1998))

Scene 18: House of Sports (In here it is taken over by some sports related Scooby-Doo villains)

Scene 19: House of Music (In here it is invaded by the scaracters from doc's Monster Music haunted house idea and including Monster Music: Volume 2)

Scene 20: House of Narrative (In here every member in the house are becoming insane and crazy from the nightmare creature's own narrative)

Scene 21: House of Mentalism (In here the nightmare creature is mind raping every member of the house)

Scene 22: House of Otherness (In here the house is taken over by the nightmares from the nightmare realm in which guests go in after visting the House of Otherness)

Scene 23: The Nightmare Realm

Scene 24/Finale: Nightmare Creature's Defeat

(Notes: I think Stephen Colbert could make a cameo in the House of Beasts of being eaten alive by a rabid bear, The plant monsters are similar to the ones in Seeds of Extinction and some of them are original plant monsters, Some of the deaths in the House of Life and Death will be recreational scenes of death scenes from the Romero Zombie Trilogy also one of the members of the Life and Death house carries a lawnmower to kill a zombie as a reference to Dead Alive (1992), SCP-3636 makes a cameo in the House of Music as a jukebox playing uncontrollably)

Edited by Twilight59

3 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Here's a layout of the pantheon haunted house idea i had.

NIGHTMARE PANTHEONS

Facade: A portal to the pantheons homeplace

Scene 1: House of Shape (In here every member of the house has turned into Thing-esque monstrosities)

Scene 2: House of Food (In here it is taken over by the Flesh-Eaters)

Scene 3: House of Health and Diseases (In here it is taken over by a number of fictional plagues)

Scene 4: House of War (In here it is turned into a war landscape)

Scene 5: House of Theatre (In here the play "The Hanged King's Tragedy" (also known as SCP-701) has gone completely wrong)

Scene 6: House of Games (In here it is turned into a glitchy landscape and every members in the house are now glitchy characters)

Scene 7: House of Technology (In here every member in the house are now messed up robotic hybrid version of themselves)

Scene 8: House of Life and Death (In here it is taken over by the zombies from the Romero Zombies universe)

Scene 9: House of Nature (In here it is taken over by plant monsters)

Scene 10: House of Royalty (In here it is now a tyrannical house pantheon)

Scene 11: House of Beasts (In here all the members in the house have all gone rabid)

Scene 12: House of Faith (In here it is taken over by demons who agreed to work with the Nightmare Creature)

Scene 13: House of Justice (In here it is taken over by the inmates of Shadybrook Asylum)

Scene 14: House of Celebration (In here it is taken over by H.R Bloodengutz and all the monsters/villains from the fictional holiday horror films from his own TV-Show)

Scene 15: House of Crime (In here it is invaded by the blue-winged creatures from the Jack the Ripper game creepypasta)

Scene 16: House of Science (In here it is taken over by the scaracters from the Creepypasta: Classified house idea by themazethinker)

Scene 17: House of School (In here it is invaded by Michael Krueger from Hell's High (1998))

Scene 18: House of Sports (In here it is taken over by some sports related Scooby-Doo villains)

Scene 19: House of Music (In here it is invaded by the scaracters from doc's Monster Music haunted house idea and including Monster Music: Volume 2)

Scene 20: House of Narrative (In here every member in the house are becoming insane and crazy from the nightmare creature's own narrative)

Scene 21: House of Otherness (In here it is taken over by the nightmares from the Nightmare Realm in which geusts go in after going through the House of Otherness)

Scene 22: The Nightmare Realm

Scene 23/Finale: The Nightmare Creature's defeat

for the house of beasts room why not include werewolf's in there. like David kessler [american werewolf], Lawrence Talbot [wolf man, etc etc

• Like 1

Just now, themazethinker said:

idk maybe in house of health and disease you can put a clicker in there. and maybe the house of war could have nightingales.

These are also good ideas and also i could think of other ideas in the pantheon haunted house ideas for example like the terror tower executioner could be in the house of royalty and the theatric convention members could be insane and could hide in the backstage in the house of theatre.

3 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

These are also good ideas and also i could think of other ideas in the pantheon haunted house ideas for example like the terror tower executioner could be in the house of royalty and the theatric convention members could be insane and could hide in the backstage in the house of theatre.

also after i finish my creepypasta house [maybe Wednesday?] im gonna do another horror story themed house that ain't creepypastas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXiYpfR-cRE

• Like 1

Just now, themazethinker said:

also after i finish my creepypasta house [maybe Wednesday?] im gonna do another horror story themed house that ain't creepypastas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXiYpfR-cRE

*Looks at the goosebumps tv show intro* *Jumps for joy* Congratulations mazethinker you just based off of my favorite thing and that favorite thing is Goosebumps (Although i never read any of the goosebumps books however i did watch the 2015 goosebumps film and back then in a few years i used to watch the 90s goosebumps tv show episodes on youtube)

Edited by Twilight59

by the way i am doing the creepypasta house. im on room 20 so far

Creepypasta - the classics

Location - soundstage 22 and soundstage 23

Facade - as you enter into the soundstage you notice a large comic book cover with the title of course being “creepypasta”. On the cover are multiple monsters or villains from the stories in the houses.

Slenderman - when you enter into the house you are transported to a forest. Here you see multiple papers on the trees. On top of the trees are multiple hanging bodies seemed to be hanged by tentacles. All of a sudden the slenderman will come out between some trees and try to grab guests with his tentacles. [actor but animatronic tentacles]

Ted the caver - it’s a small room where you actually have to crawl in. here you see multiple broken headlights and claw marks. All of a sudden a short monster looking creature will come out from hole and scare guests.

No end house - you are now in what seems to be a dimly lit room with a chair in the middle. On the chair us a young man with the number  9 carved into his chest. As this distracts guests a demon like creature will pop out from behind guests and roar at them.

Suicide mouse - you are now in a 1930s cartoon street. In one alleyway you walk through you see multiple mickey mouse's dead by suicide, for example one has his body broken from falling from a building, one has a gunshot wound on the head, etc etc. as guests walk by a hanged mickey mouse he will come to life and try to gasp for air.

Candle cove - you are now on what seems to be a pirate ship. Here from multiple hiding places will pop out multiple characters from the show screaming at guests. As guests walk towards the exit the skin taker can be seen skinning away pirate percey while spraying blood [water] at guests.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

by the way i am doing the creepypasta house. im on room 20 so far

Facade - as you enter into the soundstage you notice a large comic book cover with the title of course being “creepypasta”. On the cover are multiple monsters or villains from the stories in the houses.

Slenderman - when you enter into the house you are transported to a forest. Here you see multiple papers on the trees. On top of the trees are multiple hanging bodies seemed to be hanged by tentacles. All of a sudden the slenderman will come out between some trees and try to grab guests with his tentacles. [actor but animatronic tentacles]

Ted the caver - it’s a small room where you actually have to crawl in. here you see multiple broken headlights and claw marks. All of a sudden a short monster looking creature will come out from hole and scare guests.

No end house - you are now in what seems to be a dimly lit room with a chair in the middle. On the chair us a young man with the number  9 carved into his chest. As this distracts guests a demon like creature will pop out from behind guests and roar at them.

Suicide mouse - you are now in a 1930s cartoon street. In one alleyway you walk through you see multiple mickey mouse's dead by suicide, for example one has his body broken from falling from a building, one has a gunshot wound on the head, etc etc. as guests walk by a hanged mickey mouse he will come to life and try to gasp for air.

Candle cove - you are now on what seems to be a pirate ship. Here from multiple hiding places will pop out multiple characters from the show screaming at guests. As guests walk towards the exit the skin taker can be seen skinning away pirate percey while spraying blood [water] at guests.

*IDubbz voice* Heyyy that's pretty good.

A little backstory:  As I've stated before, I've only been to one haunt. Most of my haunted house experience comes from Youtube, and it's a lot easier to find video footage of walkthroughs from the West coast than the East coast. And it's easier to find footage from Knotts' than it is from Universal. One of Knotts' haunts is a real-life zombie FPS, with light guns and everything. Mix this with A7X, and you get the original idea for:

RAPTURE CORPS: HELL ON EARTH

Founded by angels shortly before Armageddon to aid those who have had trouble ascending, Rapture Corps have brought hope and salvation to many. But it seems that not all can be saved; Earth becomes more hellish with every passing day. The angels are losing their hold on the world, and their are many souls that could be doomed to eternal suffering should they be left behind for much longer. You have volunteered to go forth and aid the forgotten, but if a demon were to catch you, your soul could burn.

Knotts' can't have their zombie shootout attraction forever. They'll need to mix things up. So I came up with Rapture Corps, which (in the original idea) gives guests a gun and sends them into a metal-scored neon world of fire and ruin. Of course, the idea I'm proposing today won't require light guns.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests enter the maze through an Ultra Violent Comics-published copy of RAPTURE CORPS #1, subtitled HELL ON EARTH. The cover features an angel, posing like Doomguy in full fatigues, standing atop a pile of corpses and shooting at demons.
  • Briefing: Guests go through the cargo hold of an airplane, where they are briefed by Sgt. Peter on the mission (Distract the enemy so that the angels can extract people who can still be saved. (Despite the angel on the facade having visible wings, angels portrayed by scaracters only have wings as patches on their jackets. Another feature of angels is that they never show their faces, wearing a black balaclava with a blue skull outline.) The hold is the only place where the coloration is mostly blue and white.
  • Descent to Earth: Guests enter a revolving tunnel of fire.
  • The Ruins: Red and Black take over, as guests see the remains of a once prosperous city. Buildings burn, scavengers attack guests, lightning flashes in the background, it smells of napalm and flesh, there are shoddily-assembled torture devices lining the streets, world's gone to hell.
  • The Anti-Preacher: A part of the ruins where a fleshy (not made of magma) demon dressed like a mockery of a Victorian Gentleman tells scavengers that Heaven forgot them, and "anyone on Earth is damned so worship me" to a pack of scavengers. He will single out guests, superficially going on a tirade about how something is proof that God doesn't care. His voice would be inspired by the Cyclops from Oh, Brother Where Art Thou.
  • The Bar: Guests enter the remains of a tavern, where fallen angels (Angels with red highlights on their costume as opposed to blue) take shots of a mixture of hard liquor and scavenger blood. The scavenger is taped to the wall, begging for mercy as a fleshy demon cuts him for blood. Fallen angels will attack the guests.
  • Succubus: A Succubus feasts on a still-living scavenger. She will occasionally turn to attack guests, revealing a mouth that would make a Yautja blush.
  • Graveyard: Guests head to a graveyard outside of a church. Demons possessing corpses rise from the graves, trying to get guests.
  • Church: A good old fashioned preacher ushers guests to the side, as his goal is to aide those stuck on Earth. Occasionally, a giant Molten (Made of rock with volcanic veins) Hellbat will swoop down from the rafters, before retreating from a few blasts of the preacher's shotgun.
  • Subterranean Battle: Guests enter a dark tunnel where the only lights are from the muzzles of the angels' and demons' guns. Demons will use this as a way to approach guests.
  • The Building: Guests enter what was probably an office building. In the wall is a giant Molten humanoid (puppet) who will reach out at guests.
  • Angel VS Demon: A Molten stiltwalker tries to attack guests, but an angel providing cover fire keeps them back for a bit.
  • Fallen Ambush: Guests walk through an abandoned alleyway, when three fallen angels with actual wings jump from the rooftops, firing their guns and swearing. A normal angel with try to usher guests away from the shots.
  • See You In Hell!: A beaten angel lies alone in a hall full of fleshy demons, and is the only thing illuminated. With a bundle of dynamite, he sacrifices himself for the sake of the guests.
  • The Beast: The Beast from Revelation stands before guests, a Molten multiheaded dragon. On its back is a Molten Succubus, taunting guests. A scavenger, a fleshy demon, and a fallen angel attack guests.
  • Ascension: Guests enter a hallway filled with blue light. The voice of Sgt. Peter congratulates you for a successful run, but states that there are more people to be saved.
Edited by DocNiktMarr
I mixed up my directions.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DocNiktMarr said:

A little backstory:  As I've stated before, I've only been to one haunt. Most of my haunted house experience comes from Youtube, and it's a lot easier to find video footage of walkthroughs from the east coast than the west coast. And it's easier to find footage from Knotts' than it is from Universal. One of Knotts' haunts is a real-life zombie FPS, with light guns and everything. Mix this with A7X, and you get the original idea for:

RAPTURE CORPS: HELL ON EARTH

Founded by angels shortly before Armageddon to aid those who have had trouble ascending, Rapture Corps have brought hope and salvation to many. But it seems that not all can be saved; Earth becomes more hellish with every passing day. The angels are losing their hold on the world, and their are many souls that could be doomed to eternal suffering should they be left behind for much longer. You have volunteered to go forth and aid the forgotten, but if a demon were to catch you, your soul could burn.

Knotts' can't have their zombie shootout attraction forever. They'll need to mix things up. So I came up with Rapture Corps, which (in the original idea) gives guests a gun and sends them into a metal-scored neon world of fire and ruin. Of course, the idea I'm proposing today won't require light guns.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests enter the maze through an Ultra Violent Comics-published copy of RAPTURE CORPS #1, subtitled HELL ON EARTH. The cover features an angel, posing like Doomguy in full fatigues, standing atop a pile of corpses and shooting at demons.
  • Briefing: Guests go through the cargo hold of an airplane, where they are briefed by Sgt. Peter on the mission (Distract the enemy so that the angels can extract people who can still be saved. (Despite the angel on the facade having visible wings, angels portrayed by scaracters only have wings as patches on their jackets. Another feature of angels is that they never show their faces, wearing a black balaclava with a blue skull outline.) The hold is the only place where the coloration is mostly blue and white.
  • Descent to Earth: Guests enter a revolving tunnel of fire.
  • The Ruins: Red and Black take over, as guests see the remains of a once prosperous city. Buildings burn, scavengers attack guests, lightning flashes in the background, it smells of napalm and flesh, there are shoddily-assembled torture devices lining the streets, world's gone to hell.
  • The Anti-Preacher: A part of the ruins where a fleshy (not made of magma) demon dressed like a mockery of a Victorian Gentleman tells scavengers that Heaven forgot them, and "anyone on Earth is damned so worship me" to a pack of scavengers. He will single out guests, superficially going on a tirade about how something is proof that God doesn't care. His voice would be inspired by the Cyclops from Oh, Brother Where Art Thou.
  • The Bar: Guests enter the remains of a tavern, where fallen angels (Angels with red highlights on their costume as opposed to blue) take shots of a mixture of hard liquor and scavenger blood. The scavenger is taped to the wall, begging for mercy as a fleshy demon cuts him for blood. Fallen angels will attack the guests.
  • Succubus: A Succubus feasts on a still-living scavenger. She will occasionally turn to attack guests, revealing a mouth that would make a Yautja blush.
  • Graveyard: Guests head to a graveyard outside of a church. Demons possessing corpses rise from the graves, trying to get guests.
  • Church: A good old fashioned preacher ushers guests to the side, as his goal is to aide those stuck on Earth. Occasionally, a giant Molten (Made of rock with volcanic veins) Hellbat will swoop down from the rafters, before retreating from a few blasts of the preacher's shotgun.
  • Subterranean Battle: Guests enter a dark tunnel where the only lights are from the muzzles of the angels' and demons' guns. Demons will use this as a way to approach guests.
  • The Building: Guests enter what was probably an office building. In the wall is a giant Molten humanoid (puppet) who will reach out at guests.
  • Angel VS Demon: A Molten stiltwalker tries to attack guests, but an angel providing cover fire keeps them back for a bit.
  • Fallen Ambush: Guests walk through an abandoned alleyway, when three fallen angels with actual wings jump from the rooftops, firing their guns and swearing. A normal angel with try to usher guests away from the shots.
  • See You In Hell!: A beaten angel lies alone in a hall full of fleshy demons, and is the only thing illuminated. With a bundle of dynamite, he sacrifices himself for the sake of the guests.
  • The Beast: The Beast from Revelation stands before guests, a Molten multiheaded dragon. On its back is a Molten Succubus, taunting guests. A scavenger, a fleshy demon, and a fallen angel attack guests.
  • Ascension: Guests enter a hallway filled with blue light. The voice of Sgt. Peter congratulates you for a successful run, but states that there are more people to be saved.

Very Nice!

On 6/25/2018 at 10:17 AM, Twilight59 said:

So uhm mazethinker do you have any original maze ideas? (Not to be rude or anything)

i always wanted to do a theme park gone wrong house. nothing supernatural just rides gone terribly wrong. it will basically be a dark comedy house. sorta like action park https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flkW-ceNvck

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

i always wanted to do a theme park gone wrong house. nothing supernatural just rides gone terribly wrong. it will basically be a dark comedy house. sorta like action park https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flkW-ceNvck

You know if i'm going to be honest this reminded me of the original concept of Scary Tales in which animatronics from fairy tales all malfunctioned and turned evil and it was originally called Terrorland but however was scrapped due to 9/11.

Edited by Twilight59

26 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

You know if i'm going to be honest this reminded me of the original concept of Scary Tales in which animatronics from fairy tales all malfunctioned and turned evil and it was originally called Terrorland but however was scrapped due to 9/11.

i didn't do penpal due to it being too long and i wanted to do the house as quick as i can

Suicide mouse - you are now in a 1930s cartoon lile street. As you pass by the alleyway you see multiple mickeys dead from suicide. For exaple, one has his body bent from falling from a building, one has a gunshot wound at the head, etc etc. You pass one hanging from a noose and he actually comes alive gasping for air.Suicide mouse - you are now in a 1930s cartoon street. In one alleyway you walk through you see multiple mickey mouse's dead by suicide, for example one has his body broken from falling from a building, one has a gunshot wound on the head, etc etc. as guests walk by a hanged mickey mouse he will come to life and try to gasp for air.

Annie96 is typing - you enter into a small bedroom. Here you see a bloodied up phone on the bed. You can hear a female whimper in the closet. All of a sudden the closet door opens revealing a hooded figure with a knife slashing at guests.

The Holders - you enter into a asylum hallway. Here multiple doors have labels on it of the holders name. Some are actual doors scare actors can open to scare guests. Most of them will look like generic asylum patients with some having deformities.

Persuaded - you enter into a bathroom. Here you see a man [ dummy ] cowering in the shower. Multiple makeshift weapons are laid across the table. You can hear multiple whispers coming out the door.

God's Mouth - you are now in a cave. Here you can see multiple lines on the walls symbolizing the days passed. As guests exit the walls of the cave actually start to close in a little bit to scare guests.

Psychosis - you are now in a asylum cell. Here you see a patient on his bed restrained screaming “THERE HERE, OH GOD PLEASE LET ME OUT “. as this distracts guests a asylum doctor will pop out and tear off his face revealing a alien like form underneath.

Mr. Widemouth - you enter into a small kids bedroom. Here you see the window open and multiple knifes laying across the ceiling. Here out of the closet comes a boy with widemouth on his face trying to claw him. As guests exit the room another widemouth [animatronic] will come out from a boohole.

Seedeater - you are now in the same house but in a little girls bedroom. Here you see a [animatronic] seedeater eating a kid alive [like the la llorona effect.]. As guests exit the seedeater will pop out from a window to roar at guests [reskin of the american werewolf puppet]

11 miles - you enter into a highway. Here you see a broken down car with the driver dead from multiple claw marks. As guests walk by multiple ghost like entities will pop out from the woods to scare guests.

String theory - you enter into a towns street. Multiple people here have strings attached to them. Some are dummies while some are real. As guests exit a imp like creature will pop out from a doorway.

Dear Abby - you enter into a apartment. Here you see multiple photographs destroyed and some photos have a mans face duct taped on another. As you walk towards the exit jay will come out from the bathroom door and slash at guests with a knife.

The michigan dogman - you are in a small forest. Here you see a destroyed campsite with a ripped open tent. You see multiple bloody chunks of flesh laid across the floor along with some clawed footprints. As guests walk by the trees the dogman will come out from behind several to scare guests.

Funnymouth - you are in a small computer lab. Here multiple computers are turning on revealing the funnymouth.com image on it. On the tables are dead bodies with their jawline removed. As guests walk by several will spring to life to scare guests.

The Expressionless - you are now in a hospital room. Here you see multiple destroyed equipment along with several dead bodies. On the table is a man getting viciously mauled to death by the expressionless. The expressionless will tear multiple organs out spraying blood [water] at guests.

Robert the Doll - you are now in a museum. Here in a display case you see robert the doll there sitting. Suddenly a camera flash will happen as roberts head will turn and bang on the glass.

The Suicide King - you are now in a large bedroom. Multiple playing cards are laid across the floor. As guests pass the bed a door will open showing king charles with a sword saying “ They have shown me the truth of thirteen, and it is not meant for mortal eyes.” before pushing the sword into his temple spraying blood at guests [water, and it’s a optical illusion. Actor puts fake sword at the back of his head making it look like it goes through the side. )

Anansi's Goatman - you are now in a large forest room. Here you see a rv in the middle of the room. As guests pass it the door will open showing the goatman as he roars at guests.

Anomaly - you are now in a room covered in photographs. Here there will be multiple booholes to let multiple ghostly like entities to scare guests.

The Wyoming Incident - you are now in a tv studio. Here on multiple small tv screens are heads smiling. Some of the heads are actually real and scare guests by laughing. [actor hides underneath table and puts head up]

The River Country Film - you now enter to a small kiddie pool like area. Here you see abandoned pool toys. As guests are looking around a rotted corpse will pop out from the pool to scare guests.

Abandoned by Disney - you now enter into a door with the sign "MASCOTS ONLY! THANK YOU!" on it. As guests enter they see multiple disney costumes in here. Some will look like there moving “multiple floor shakers under the costume”. As guests walk by the costumes a photo negative mickey will pop out from a door and say “ hey, wanna see my head come off?”. He then removes his head spraying yellow blood at guests. [water, and actual actors head is in the chest. “

Room Zero - you now enter into a small bunker. Here there will be multiple foods, beds, showers, toilets, etc etc. as guests walk around multiple strange noises can be heard above. As guests exit a mickey mouse gascot will pop out from a door and scare guests.

Zalgo - you are now in a abandoned room covered in red tentacles. On the floor is a man bleeding from the eyes and vomiting blood [water]. As guests are distracted zalgo’s head [animatronic] will pop out from a broken window to scare guests.

Stubb's Clubhouse - you now enter into a small childs bedroom. On the wall is a tv playing a episode of stubb’s clubhouse but heavily distorted. As guests are distracted the window will break open and stubb will come out with a large butcher knife slashing at guests.

The strangest security tape i ever seen - you are now in a gas station. Here guests will see multiple customers [dummies] doing the same actions over and over. As guests are distracted a static like jeremy will come out from over the counter to scare guests into the next room.

The harbinger experiment - you are now in a cell hallway. The doors of each cells are open, in one cell there would be a body of a young woman. In another is a humanoid entity staring at guests [animatronic]. And in the last cell it seems empty, suddenly subject 2 will come out from behind the door and swip guests with it’s long claws.

Girl in the photograph - guests are now on a highway. In the middle of the road is a small photograph with a girl holding two fingers. As guests are distracted a car [animatronic] will come out to scare guests with it’s loud horn.

New cell phone - you are now in a kids bedroom. Here guests will see a kid sleeping on the bed. Suddenly strobe lights will go off as a camera flash is heard, out of nowhere a elderly woman will pop out from the window to scare guests.

Red moon - you are now in the control room of a spaceship. Here guests see multiple dismembered bodies of astronauts. Suddenly a weird scratching noise is heard from another room. The door will then open letting a spider like creature [animatronic] to scare guests.

Finale - you are now in a large room covered in internet forums. As guests walk around multiple creatures from before will come out to scare guests.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

i didn't do penpal due to it being too long and i wanted to do the house as quick as i can

Suicide mouse - you are now in a 1930s cartoon lile street. As you pass by the alleyway you see multiple mickeys dead from suicide. For exaple, one has his body bent from falling from a building, one has a gunshot wound at the head, etc etc. You pass one hanging from a noose and he actually comes alive gasping for air.Suicide mouse - you are now in a 1930s cartoon street. In one alleyway you walk through you see multiple mickey mouse's dead by suicide, for example one has his body broken from falling from a building, one has a gunshot wound on the head, etc etc. as guests walk by a hanged mickey mouse he will come to life and try to gasp for air.

Annie96 is typing - you enter into a small bedroom. Here you see a bloodied up phone on the bed. You can hear a female whimper in the closet. All of a sudden the closet door opens revealing a hooded figure with a knife slashing at guests.

The Holders - you enter into a asylum hallway. Here multiple doors have labels on it of the holders name. Some are actual doors scare actors can open to scare guests. Most of them will look like generic asylum patients with some having deformities.

Persuaded - you enter into a bathroom. Here you see a man [ dummy ] cowering in the shower. Multiple makeshift weapons are laid across the table. You can hear multiple whispers coming out the door.

God's Mouth - you are now in a cave. Here you can see multiple lines on the walls symbolizing the days passed. As guests exit the walls of the cave actually start to close in a little bit to scare guests.

Psychosis - you are now in a asylum cell. Here you see a patient on his bed restrained screaming “THERE HERE, OH GOD PLEASE LET ME OUT “. as this distracts guests a asylum doctor will pop out and tear off his face revealing a alien like form underneath.

Mr. Widemouth - you enter into a small kids bedroom. Here you see the window open and multiple knifes laying across the ceiling. Here out of the closet comes a boy with widemouth on his face trying to claw him. As guests exit the room another widemouth [animatronic] will come out from a boohole.

Seedeater - you are now in the same house but in a little girls bedroom. Here you see a [animatronic] seedeater eating a kid alive [like the la llorona effect.]. As guests exit the seedeater will pop out from a window to roar at guests [reskin of the american werewolf puppet]

11 miles - you enter into a highway. Here you see a broken down car with the driver dead from multiple claw marks. As guests walk by multiple ghost like entities will pop out from the woods to scare guests.

String theory - you enter into a towns street. Multiple people here have strings attached to them. Some are dummies while some are real. As guests exit a imp like creature will pop out from a doorway.

Dear Abby - you enter into a apartment. Here you see multiple photographs destroyed and some photos have a mans face duct taped on another. As you walk towards the exit jay will come out from the bathroom door and slash at guests with a knife.

The michigan dogman - you are in a small forest. Here you see a destroyed campsite with a ripped open tent. You see multiple bloody chunks of flesh laid across the floor along with some clawed footprints. As guests walk by the trees the dogman will come out from behind several to scare guests.

Funnymouth - you are in a small computer lab. Here multiple computers are turning on revealing the funnymouth.com image on it. On the tables are dead bodies with their jawline removed. As guests walk by several will spring to life to scare guests.

The Expressionless - you are now in a hospital room. Here you see multiple destroyed equipment along with several dead bodies. On the table is a man getting viciously mauled to death by the expressionless. The expressionless will tear multiple organs out spraying blood [water] at guests.

Robert the Doll - you are now in a museum. Here in a display case you see robert the doll there sitting. Suddenly a camera flash will happen as roberts head will turn and bang on the glass.

The Suicide King - you are now in a large bedroom. Multiple playing cards are laid across the floor. As guests pass the bed a door will open showing king charles with a sword saying “ They have shown me the truth of thirteen, and it is not meant for mortal eyes.” before pushing the sword into his temple spraying blood at guests [water, and it’s a optical illusion. Actor puts fake sword at the back of his head making it look like it goes through the side. )

Anansi's Goatman - you are now in a large forest room. Here you see a rv in the middle of the room. As guests pass it the door will open showing the goatman as he roars at guests.

Anomaly - you are now in a room covered in photographs. Here there will be multiple booholes to let multiple ghostly like entities to scare guests.

The Wyoming Incident - you are now in a tv studio. Here on multiple small tv screens are heads smiling. Some of the heads are actually real and scare guests by laughing. [actor hides underneath table and puts head up]

The River Country Film - you now enter to a small kiddie pool like area. Here you see abandoned pool toys. As guests are looking around a rotted corpse will pop out from the pool to scare guests.

Abandoned by Disney - you now enter into a door with the sign "MASCOTS ONLY! THANK YOU!" on it. As guests enter they see multiple disney costumes in here. Some will look like there moving “multiple floor shakers under the costume”. As guests walk by the costumes a photo negative mickey will pop out from a door and say “ hey, wanna see my head come off?”. He then removes his head spraying yellow blood at guests. [water, and actual actors head is in the chest. “

Room Zero - you now enter into a small bunker. Here there will be multiple foods, beds, showers, toilets, etc etc. as guests walk around multiple strange noises can be heard above. As guests exit a mickey mouse gascot will pop out from a door and scare guests.

Zalgo - you are now in a abandoned room covered in red tentacles. On the floor is a man bleeding from the eyes and vomiting blood [water]. As guests are distracted zalgo’s head [animatronic] will pop out from a broken window to scare guests.

Stubb's Clubhouse - you now enter into a small childs bedroom. On the wall is a tv playing a episode of stubb’s clubhouse but heavily distorted. As guests are distracted the window will break open and stubb will come out with a large butcher knife slashing at guests.

The strangest security tape i ever seen - you are now in a gas station. Here guests will see multiple customers [dummies] doing the same actions over and over. As guests are distracted a static like jeremy will come out from over the counter to scare guests into the next room.

The harbinger experiment - you are now in a cell hallway. The doors of each cells are open, in one cell there would be a body of a young woman. In another is a humanoid entity staring at guests [animatronic]. And in the last cell it seems empty, suddenly subject 2 will come out from behind the door and swip guests with it’s long claws.

Girl in the photograph - guests are now on a highway. In the middle of the road is a small photograph with a girl holding two fingers. As guests are distracted a car [animatronic] will come out to scare guests with it’s loud horn.

New cell phone - you are now in a kids bedroom. Here guests will see a kid sleeping on the bed. Suddenly strobe lights will go off as a camera flash is heard, out of nowhere a elderly woman will pop out from the window to scare guests.

Red moon - you are now in the control room of a spaceship. Here guests see multiple dismembered bodies of astronauts. Suddenly a weird scratching noise is heard from another room. The door will then open letting a spider like creature [animatronic] to scare guests.

Finale - you are now in a large room covered in internet forums. As guests walk around multiple creatures from before will come out to scare guests.

Very Good!

Also here's a scene suggestion for themazethinker for his goosebumps house idea.

Welcome to Dead House- Guests will be in a old house where in every corner the ghost zombies from Dark Falls hide and attack/scare guests.

Edited by Twilight59