Halloween Horror Nights 32 Speculation

HHNGuy27

Got my predictions finalized before the next spec map update and the upcoming zone set up that will become noticeable soon. I’m just not a hundred percent sure on the guitar with the devil horns. I want a Robert Johnson-inspired house, but It’s possible that might not happen, and I can’t see a Charlie Danials-inspired house happening for a certain reason even though country music does have its own history with horror.

Confirmed: Chucky, Stranger Things, and Last of Us

My most expecting IP’s: Monsters and the Exorcist. 

Original Predictions: Bigfoot, A proper witch house, Dueling Dragons, HHN Icons: Dr. Oddfellow, and (If the Exorcist doesn’t make it) a Japanese folklore house with the Youkai creatures/supernatural beings. 

Zone Predictions: Dark Zodiac, Krampus, the Jungle Zone: Mowgli’s Domain, Vamp 69, and Knockturn Alley.

• Like 1

The Tribute is also coming back to the New York area too. As for the zones that seems to solidifies the most in terms of being true as a rumor to me is Vamp 69, since with a Woodstock theme possibly coming, you definitely need some banners for it, which is common at music festivals, and as long we get a Shirtless Vampire Iggy Pop doing outrageous and unpredictable stage antics, then I’ll be happy cause most people still don’t realize that Punk actually started with the Stooges and MC5 long before the Ramones, the Sex Pistols, and the Clash - It even predates Metal. 

Most have been saying the show total was reduced to one, but It’s still two since Vamp and Dark Zodiac switched locations. As for Jungle, It’s so far getting closer to what I want with the ruins. However Legacy implied that they’re bringing back Jungle of Doom from 13 as a zone. Thank God that’s safe from being replaced.

• Like 1

Last of Us for the 10th anniversary, Chucky for the 35th anniversary, Exorcist for the 50th anniversary, Monsters for the 100th anniversary, and Jungle of Doom zone for the 20th anniversary of the house at 13. Anniversaries aren’t really on their minds, but they’re going all out unintentionally.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

Icon backstory of Dr. Oddfellow

Dr. Oddfellow served as the icon of Halloween Horror Nights 32, tying into all of the scarezones and some of the haunted houses that year. Thus, alot more of his backstory was revealed.

In the 1920s, Dr. Oddfellow ventured into an ancient jungle called "The Jungle of Doom". There, he performed horrific experiments on the animals there, turning them into grotesque creatures.

In 1939 during the Dustbowl, Dr. Oddfellow set up his carnival in a small rural midwest town. There, he mutilated hundreds of people (some of which were some of his own performers), turning their bodies into grotesque versions of the Zodiac signs. He burned down all of the posters and advertisements with the name of his carnival to cover his tracks and created Zodiac symbols all over the carnival. These symbols contained great amounts of power. Additionally, he drew the same symbol on his face during this time, as well as a larger symbol on his back featuring elements from all 12 Zodiac symbols. This ritual granted him the power of immortality and of the Zodiac.

In the 1940s, a crate featuring Dr. Oddfellow's Zodiac Symbol arrived on a shipping yard in San Francisco. Various oddities would escape from the crate, slaughtering all of the workers in the shipping yard and causing mass destruction.

In 1961, Dr. Oddfellow disguised himself as a vampire named Earlow Wolfe in order to infiltrate a secret group of vampires. He made up a backstory in which he claimed to be a circus worker whose circus was attacked by vampires in 1938, causing him to turn into one himself. He successfully fooled the Vampire Council that he was a vampire. In 1968, Oddfellow, now a part of the council, stands up to fellow councilmember Olatto, demanding that he lets the vampires go on a frenzy and feed on whoever they please without restraint. As he does this, the symbol on his head glows for a moment then fades. He did all of this in order to gain power over Olatto in the council.

In 1969, Dr. Oddfellow would unleash the vampires during a music festival in a small town in upstate New York, causing mass destruction and chaos. It is also heavily implied that Dr. Oddfellow killed and sacrificed Olatto, and used his blood to increase his own power over vampires.

When Jack killed Oddfellow in 2007, this sent him into a dark dimension for 16 years. In 2023, he would escape the dimension, due in part to the powers he gained from killing Olatto. He would reclaim his Cane of Souls and announce to the world that he would offer anyone who wants to immortality. He would show them images of fear and terror, which would break their connections to the mortal world. No one would be able to resist immortality, allowing him to gain a legion of followers completely under his control.In 1969, Dr. Oddfellow would unleash the vampires during a music festival in a small town in upstate New York, causing mass destruction and chaos. It is also heavily implied that Dr. Oddfellow killed and sacrificed Olatto, and used his blood to increase his own power over vampires.

• Like 1

After a day of taking everything in from all the houses and scarezones announced, I have finally put together my personal hype list for HHN 32. 

Houses-

10 The Exorcist: Believer

9 Dueling Dragons: Choose Thy Fate

8 Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count

7 Blood Moon: Dark Offerings

6 The Last of Us

5 The Darkest Deal

4 Yeti: Campground Kills

3 Stranger Things 4

2 Dr. Oddfellow’s Twisted Origins

1 Universal Monsters: Unmasked

Scarezones-

5 Shipyard 32: Horrors Unhinged

4 Dr. Oddfellow’s Collection of Horror

3 Dark Zodiac

2 Vamp ‘69: Summer of Blood

1 Jungle of Doom: Expedition Horror

Made my own hype list as well on the houses while the zones for me are pretty much the same as yours, Sinfear. 

1. Dueling Dragons

2. The Darkest Deal

3. Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count

4. Dr. Oddfellow’s Twisted Origins

5. Blood Moon: Dark Offerings

6. Yeti: Campground Kills

7. Universal Monsters: Unmasked 

8. Stranger Things: Season 4

9. Exorcist: Believer

10. The Last of Us

Last of Us for the 10th anniversary, Chucky for the 35th anniversary, Exorcist for the 50th anniversary, Monsters for the 100th anniversary, and Jungle of Doom zone for the 20th anniversary of the house at 13. Though anniversaries aren’t really on their minds, but they’re going all out unintentionally.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s something I wanna ask y’all: In your opinion, which of the houses and zones will most likely win the “Of The Year” titles? House wise, I’m rooting for the Dueling Dragons, and I’m hoping that not only the advancements are there for what I want, but also does well as an innovative game changer. Same goes with Chucky IP wise. 

And as for zones, Jungle of Doom could do very well for a good variety of animal characters if they’re unpredictable. If not, then maybe Dark Zodiacs.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

With Halloween now here, I’ll give you guys my top houses and zones.

HOUSES

1. Universal Monsters: Unmasked

2. Yeti: Campground Kills

3. The Last of Us

4. The Darkest Deal

5. Bloodmoon: Dark Offerings

6. Dr. Oddfellow’s Twisted Origins

7. Chucky

8. Dueling Dragons

9. Stranger Things

10. The Exorcist: Believer 

ZONES

1. Vamp 69: Summer of Blood

2. Jungle of Doom: Expedition Horror

3. Dark Zodiac

4. Shipyard 32: Horrors Unhinged

5. Dr. Oddfellow’s Collection of Horror

• Like 1

Here’s my overall list:

HOUSES-

10. Chucky

9. Stranger Things 4

8. Exorcist Believer

7. Last of Us

6. Dueling Dragons

5. Monsters Unmasked

4. Yeti

3. Darkest Deal

2. Dr. Oddfellow’s 

1. Blood Moon

SCAREZONES-

5. Oddfellow’s Collection

4. Vamp ‘69

3. Shipyard 32

2. Jungle of Doom

1. Dark Zodiac

• Like 1

Since Vamp 69 is my most favorite zone of this year cause of the humor, my love of bands from the 60’s, and how much I go to concerts, I jokingly consider it as the fourth and my very first Woodstock. As always, it has once again gone wrong.

The bottle neck issue aside, I’m glad Jungle is a fan favorite that it deserves for the immersive sets, good costumes, and some of the best claustrophobic scares. As for the houses, I feel like it’s really hard to tell which one is likely to be the overall winner of “The House of The Year” title cause they all felt like they were built for all guests to have their own number one favorites rather than jumping on the popularity bandwagons and that makes it fun as a contest.

• Like 1

• Mark M. locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic