HNN 2010 HHN Opening Night Get Together

Hush

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in too. I think I am probably going solo to HHN this year...the wifey got too scared last year and only wants to do the UMTH tour. But, I would love to meet up opening night and pal around.

Did some nights solo last year when my family and friends couldn't make it. But it is always better with others.

We are still meeting up at Bob Marley’s in city walk on opening night?

What time will we meet?

I what to be where opening scareamonies will be held, so if it is going to be in the park I what to be in the park before close, and if it is like last year with the vampires in from of the gate, I what to get a good spot to stand or sit to watch. This is our first opening scareamonies. we have went every other week of HHN, and what better year than XX to see opening scareamonies.

20 days till we land in our favorite vacation spot.

Jim

The Vampire Lover

and not those ones that sparkle in the sun,

the only thing a vampire should do in the sunlight is burst into flames.

What time will we meet?

I what to be where opening scareamonies will be held, so if it is going to be in the park I what to be in the park before close, and if it is like last year with the vampires in from of the gate, I what to get a good spot to stand or sit to watch. This is our first opening scareamonies. we have went every other week of HHN, and what better year than XX to see opening scareamonies.

Jim

The Vampire Lover

We could all always meet up at Nascar or by the Globe.

What time will we meet?

Jim

The Vampire Lover

Jim,

As of right now, I am fairly certain have to work opening night so unfortunately I won't be able to play hostess this year! However I will be off by 8:30 and be able to come out into the park and play then... ;)

For those who wish to attend opening scareamonies, I would recommend everyone meeting at a desired location no later than 4:30...that way everyone can eat, drink and take their time walking over to the park and still find a good spot for viewing.

Marley's has just always been our traditional opening night gathering spot, great food, great ambiance...but that's just us. You could just as easily do Nascar Cafe, Margaritaville or any of the other great locales at CityWalk! No matter what you choose, ENJOY and have a drink for me!

I don't know if I'll be able to make a meetup. Depends on if the AP party happens again this year.... which oddly haven't been able to find anything about.

I planned on going to that too. What time does it usually start? I went to one before, I was thinking it was 5:00 but I'm not sure.

They open up the houses at 5 for the AP party, but people start lining up around 4:30 to get in.. Can we have our meetup around 4ish?? For those that haven't signed up for the AP party..here is the link.

http://halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/rsvp/index.html?__source=EDW396617&ptyid=299327

Thanks for posting the AP Party link Cinderelly. I haven't got any emails from Universal even through they have my correct email. They really need to fix their system.

Ok, I'm in... :) I'm driving down on the 23rd, and staying probably right up close to when i have to be @ basic. Where exactly are we meeting?

EDIT:: Saw that no "Official" Plan has been made yet, why don't we meet @ Bob Marley's at 3:30-4:00, this way those who want to go to the AP Party can get into the park early enough??

Edited by Justman1020

Thanks for posting the AP Party link Cinderelly. I haven't got any emails from Universal even through they have my correct email. They really need to fix their system.

You're welcome :) I didn't get it in my email. .I actually saw it on facebook.

Ok, I'm in... :) I'm driving down on the 23rd, and staying probably right up close to when i have to be @ basic. Where exactly are we meeting?

EDIT:: Saw that no "Official" Plan has been made yet, why don't we meet @ Bob Marley's at 3:30-4:00, this way those who want to go to the AP Party can get into the park early enough??

I agree an earlier time would be better. Maybe some of the people working the event can stop by for the meetup before their call time if it is around 3:30-4:00, so they can be included as well.