HHN 25 Tickets, Pricing, and General Event Operation Questions

Um. I've never heard anything about swapping out tickets at a ticket window if you order them online. But if you're going opening night. I do recommend going in the morning to get your ticket issue situated. Going at opening time will be busy as all hell.

What I do is that I have my FF with Express delivered to my house in advance. But if that's not a good option for you, I recommend doing Will Call the morning of or as soon as you arrive on property. It will save you time on getting in

Hope this helps. :)

Anyone knows if there is something special on October 3rd?

I had booked the UTH tour two weeks ago on that date and got a call that there will be no tours on that day and I had to choose a different date.

Additionally, it is not in the list of dates for the RIP tours (although it says its sold out in the line above, the other dates mentioned there are still in the general date list)

Seems odd that its the only event night where there are no tours?

Hey Orlando peeps, I'll be visiting your lovely event on the first weekend of October so I want to do HHN on Thu, Fri, & Sat. and discovered that it'll be much cheaper if I purchase the Rush of Fear pass. So my question to you is,  do I have to use it the first date it's listed or could I not use it until I want to which would be Oct. 1st?

Hey Orlando peeps, I'll be visiting your lovely event on the first weekend of October so I want to do HHN on Thu, Fri, & Sat. and discovered that it'll be much cheaper if I purchase the Rush of Fear pass. So my question to you is,  do I have to use it the first date it's listed or could I not use it until I want to which would be Oct. 1st?

You can use it starting Oct 1 when you arrive. Last use is Sunday Oct 4. Enjoy!

Anyone knows if there is something special on October 3rd?

I had booked the UTH tour two weeks ago on that date and got a call that there will be no tours on that day and I had to choose a different date.

Additionally, it is not in the list of dates for the RIP tours (although it says its sold out in the line above, the other dates mentioned there are still in the general date list)

Seems odd that its the only event night where there are no tours?

They are using that day for some sort of corporate function. I tried to book my reservations on that day as well.

Opening weekend, both Fri and Sat, will be open to 1am, at least according to the HHN site.  You can easily do everything on opening night, especially with Express.  It's generally one of the least busiest nights of the season.  I'd recommend doing a few houses early which won't be a long wait even without Express.  Then you can use it later in the night as lines pick up and also repeat some houses you did earlier without Express.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. I am looking at the behind the screams tours and there is an option for "tier 1 and tier 2".  one is $5 more than the other. no real explanation online that I have found. can someone shed some light on this????

One books for during the week and the other books for weekends. When you select the calendar it becomes very clear (although until I did that I had no idea of the difference myself). One would think they would have just labelled it Weekday Tours and Weekend Tours.

I usually buy the Rush of Fear pass, and use it for 4 nights.  But this year I have to take a shorter trip, and can only go 2 nights.  I was thinking of getting the Rush of Fear Plus Express.  If I get the Express Pass, can I use it both nights, or can you only use it once?  Or would it just be cheaper to get a regular Rush of Fear, and just add on Express at the park both nights?

Do you think they will ever give on-site hotel guests express passes for HHN like they do during the day for both parks (sans Harry Potter)? 

I don't believe so. HHN express is worth a lot more monetarily speaking as well as in high demand. It's is no where near as busy during the day then it is during a night at HHN. For that reason, I wouldn't count on it. 

Do you think they will ever give on-site hotel guests express passes for HHN like they do during the day for both parks (sans Harry Potter)? 

Homelessjogger, Express for HHN is one of the single most profitable parts of the event, seeing as how on certain nights it costs more than the event admission itself.

That being said, last year when I was a house attendant, I remember getting notified on several occasions that Express has sold out for the night.

Coupling the fact that last year was was their best year attendance wise, with the fact that we are already doing MANY MANY times better this year, it's highly unlikely that they will be giving one of their most profitable sources of income away for free anytime soon.

Edited by Futurion

Homelessjogger, Express for HHN is one of the single most profitable parts of the event, seeing as how on certain nights it costs more than the event admission itself.

That being said, last year when I was a house attendant, I remember getting notified on several occasions that Express has sold out for the night.

Coupling the fact that last year was was their best year attendance wise, with the fact that we are already doing MANY MANY times better this year, it's highly unlikely that they will be giving one of their most profitable sources of income away for free anytime soon.

I figured as much. We've been attending HHN for about 10 years now and only recently began staying onsite about 4 years ago.

The express pass lines seem to be longer and longer each year so what you said makes total sense. It's extremely profitable. We've never had to use them before as we go 3-4 times during out stay and can make up any missed houses the next night. That being said, the Halloween house last year was the longest line we've ever waited in to go through a second time (3+ hours). An express pass would have been worth it for that alone :)

Hello folks, I will be checking you guys out for my third visit to your HHN. Bought my Rush of Fear and will be there October 2 and 3. Since I'll be hanging out at the parks during both days, I went for window pick-up since I'll be there earlier.

Yeah, really excited to check this out this year.

• Like 1