HHN 25 Tickets, Pricing, and General Event Operation Questions

I'm sorry if someone mentioned this already, but has an official list of houses been released for the Unmasking The Horror tours? I booked a morning and an afternoon tour and I still don't know which houses I'm going to get to see.

Someone mentioned that there is a chance that they could use the same house for morning and afternoon tours. Please...  someone tell me that isn't true. Why would they do that?

I'm sorry if someone mentioned this already, but has an official list of houses been released for the Unmasking The Horror tours? I booked a morning and an afternoon tour and I still don't know which houses I'm going to get to see.

Someone mentioned that there is a chance that they could use the same house for morning and afternoon tours. Please...  someone tell me that isn't true. Why would they do that?

Your tour will have three of these:

M&M

FVJ

Body Collectors

Run

Asylum

TWD

If you book both tours for the same day you won't get a repeat from what I understand.

Your tour will have three of these:

M&M

FVJ

Body Collectors

Run

Asylum

TWD

If you book both tours for the same day you won't get a repeat from what I understand.

This information is correct.

The repeat house thing comes from the fact that some people book a morning tour one day and an afternoon tour another therefore, they end up repeating M&M (I forget which house gets dropped, but I think it is Asylum).  Since demand is high for the M&M house, both tours see it.  Why they didn't just go the old route and have both morning and afternoon tours (assuming you book seperately) see the same three houses (M&M, FvJ, and BC) and then have the dual tour get to see three extra, I have no idea.

• Like 3

My wife and I will be staying at the Hard Rock for the event. Their email to us states: As an on-site hotel guest, you’ll receive priority access to a special Halloween Horror Nights®entry gate each event night until 8pm.

Where is the 'special' entry gate located? Is it where all AP holders enter during AP early admission nights to the far right of will-call?

Where is the 'special' entry gate located? Is it where all AP holders enter during AP early admission nights to the far right of will-call?

Yes it's the exact same minus the tent where you get a wristband. But yeah it's down that sidewalk that goes to the right before you get to the main arches.

Say I want to go back to my hotel for a few and then return to the park. Is re-entry allowed during the event?

As long as you have a ticket. Though if you leave the premises, you'll likely have to go through the TSA security metal detectors bag and body scan thing again. Which to me always had a long line. 

Going to your hotel during a short 8-9 hour event where houses are over an hours wait can a big waste of time IMHO to spend hours out of the night leaving and coming back, it's not like it's a 5 minute endeavor. But if you're going multiple nights then time doesn't matter as much I guess.

I am a little confused about tickets. Do you have to buy 2 tickets or can you buy one? I'm going with family who's from florida and they are confused about how the tickets work.

You need to buy a ticket per person attending. HHN is a separately ticketed event, If you want to go to the park during the day to ride the rides and then go to HHN at night you have to buy each ticket. If you only want to go to HHN but don't wish to have access to the park until 6:00PM then you only have to buy the HHN ticket.

Only buying a Universal Studios park ticket or owning an Annual Pass will not grant you access to the event at 6. You'll be kicked out of the park.  

You need to buy a ticket per person attending. HHN is a separately ticketed event, If you want to go to the park during the day to ride the rides and then go to HHN at night you have to buy each ticket. If you only want to go to HHN but don't wish to have access to the park until 6:00PM then you only have to buy the HHN ticket.

Only buying a Universal Studios park ticket or owning an Annual Pass will not grant you access to the event at 6. You'll be kicked out of the park.  

I meant the express passes. do you have to buy 2 tickets or 1? Sorry if this is a dumb question

I meant the express passes. do you have to buy 2 tickets or 1? Sorry if this is a dumb question

One pass per person. If you show up with two people and only one pass they'll turn the second person away or suggest you both wait in the main line. 

One pass per person. If you show up with two people and only one pass they'll turn the second person away or suggest you both wait in the main line. 

I know 1 pass per person but do you have to buy 2 tickets for the whole group? On their website, it says for the Express pass

(Does not include Halloween Horror Nights®admission.)

I'm just a little confused about that.

I know 1 pass per person but do you have to buy 2 tickets for the whole group? On their website, it says for the Express pass

(Does not include Halloween Horror Nights®admission.)

I'm just a little confused about that.

Express is just a perk. You pay more on top of your park admission to wait in a shorter line. 

If you have 2 people, you'll have to buy two park passes and two express passes ( which is optional) if you wish to utilize the express pass feature. They will not let you through the gate with just an express pass without a park pass. Likewise they will not let you in the express line of a house with just a park pass only.

Express is just a perk. You pay more on top of your park admission to wait in a shorter line. 

If you have 2 people, you'll have to buy two park passes and two express passes ( which is optional) if you wish to utilize the express pass feature. They will not let you through the gate with just an express pass without a park pass. Likewise they will not let you in the express line of a house with just a park pass only.

Oh alright, I went in 2013 and I bought the tickets in person, also hollywood's system is much easier, thanks for the help

So... I just got back from HHN after a nice five day vacation and I attended the event last Wednesday and Thursday. I am having withdrawals!

It just so happens that I have a Frequent Fear Pass and have the rest of the Wed/Thurs/Sun nights to go. I have decided to attend the last night of the event which happens to be a Sunday.

Question: From past experience, how are the crowds for the last night of the event?