Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

Well for 2 reasons.

1.Incase Bill & Ted doesn't return anymore.

2.Is really funny, and popular to use for bigger, and funnier parodies.

I've never seen pineapple express but I don't think it lends itself to parodies in the same way that Bill and Ted does. Also, if you think gay superman is bad enough to get a show cancelled, think how the public would react to a show that's literally all about drugs.

I mean really no matter how funny you make it, it's a morbidly dark subject matter.

Edited by deliciousoatmeal
  • Like 1

Think about this logic for a second....

We can play the James Brown song "Sex Machine" on the StarWay during the day, IN A FAMILY ATMOSHERE; yet we can't enjoy a PG-13 comedy show at an adult event because people are offended.

And that makes sense how?

/end rant.

• Like 1

I've never seen pineapple express but I don't think it lends itself to parodies in the same way that Bill and Ted does. Also, if you think gay superman is bad enough to get a show cancelled, think how the public would react to a show that's literally all about drugs.

I mean really no matter how funny you make it, it's a morbidly dark subject matter.

How is it morbidly dark? It's a stoner comedy. It wont/ shouldn't come because no one has cared about that movie for the past 7 years since it came out.

Geez... You live in California and are under the impression that smoking weed is a morbidly dark subject matter? I find that rather amusing.

Well it's about drugs AND gangs, at least partially. Weed itself is fine. But either way people are bound to be offended. I guess "Morbid" is a bit strong of a term but still. Plus, the film has nothing to do with halloween, whereas Bill and Ted can be twisted enough to fit.

Edited by deliciousoatmeal

Well it's about drugs AND gangs, at least partially. Weed itself is fine. But either way people are bound to be offended. I guess "Morbid" is a bit strong of a term but still. Plus, the film has nothing to do with halloween, whereas Bill and Ted can be twisted enough to fit.

To be fair you could do the same with most any other movie. Honestly the most recent B&T shows weren't really Halloween related. I guess that's kinda why I'm open to a new show

To be fair you could do the same with most any other movie. Honestly the most recent B&T shows weren't really Halloween related. I guess that's kinda why I'm open to a new show

True, I'm open to a new show as well... but a stoner buddy comedy?

While we're on the subject though, which IPs would lend themselves to a good show? Or maybe something original like The Hanging?

The point was not to have anything to do anything with Halloween it was to a an live adult (not that kinda adult guys) comedy show, for the 20 some years the show has existed at a HHN they rarely mentioned anything about Halloween.

It's like if they just go along the same premise and just replace Bill and Ted with another buddy duo is just lame. It's like really wanting a good all beef burger going to a burger joint and they hand you a turkey burger. If they are gonna replace Bill and Ted as much as I want that show back it better that they just do a new show and not a carbon copy...and not Heckle and Twitch!!!!

Here's some crazy theory...

Every year since 2012, the commercial has always been the same. If it'll cut marketing costs, why not? If Orlando markets their event with Jack the Clown and the Walking Dead, do you think Jack could make his away over here, despite Murdy's distain for them, to save on marketing costs?

• Like 1

Here's some crazy theory...

Every year since 2012, the commercial has always been the same. If it'll cut marketing costs, why not? If Orlando markets their event with Jack the Clown and the Walking Dead, do you think Jack could make his away over here, despite Murdy's distain for them, to save on marketing costs?

That would be great :)

I still think we MAY get Jack in Hollywood to cut down on marketing costs like Freak said.. I wonder how he'll be used if we do get him..

Also Santa Clause Just had a press conference, Aliens, Ghost, Bigfoot, and the Loch Ness Monster are officially presenting Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate to the Illuminati's leader Elvis.

But Seriously I kid, Murdy would not state over and over his thing is exclusively IP themed, besides for one slapping an original character while still having IP character would not change the amount of money paid for IP, they don't for every image of said character dear god you know how ridicules that would be for every map, shirt, news paper add, billboard, signage, commercials, merchandise ect. They pay for the rights that's it until the next time and I don't know how familiar you are with advertising but ads with a big name such as Walking Dead, Insidious, Freddy, Jason, Saw ect. draw in more crowds then an unnamed clown that only the 8 of us here in California will recognize.

Look at the year we did have Jack, he was no where until you got to the event. I don't remember if they cut him from the commercial or not but the focus was the big 3.

Anyways Murdy posted on the Twitter the first maze announcement is filmed and will be out next month and roll out through summer.

For everyone who keeps on about the FVJ leak...

For reasons that should be quite obvious I have to word this very very carefully:

As Jeramy (JDW) has said the sources that had formerly given inside information were such that needed to have actual and correct information about the event well beforehand in order to do their jobs. Indeed the person whom I believe was my primary source would fit that description exactly.

However I believe that it may be very possible that the person in question may have actually been known to be such a source at Universal, that they were allowing some leaks perhaps even deliberately to create buzz amongst the hardcore fan base - that is to say, us.

And furthermore it may be very very possible that this year that person was asked to deliberately give misinformation instead. Knowing that this would still create buzz, but without spoiling everything so prematurely. I do NOT know this for a fact, and it may very well be that the leaks are indeed the actual plans as they were up to the time they were leaked.

Thus I speculate (and I so love being able to do this again!) that this year will simply be quite CrAzY!!!!!!

so like I said don't rely on Orlando's speculation too much for our speculation.