Roanoke: The Cannibal Colony

JDW

That's perfect Legacy. Hahaha

Well it takes a lot of baby food.I mean Autumn eats 2 containers of the level three now and she is only 20 lbs. But it would only be during the shift... Unless you WANT to loose a lot of weight I guess.

Hey that's a plus I suppose. You could loose wait if you were scaring in other houses/zones too I suppose

Guest kiwisoup

It's a singular surprise.

EDIT - And it's something Uni should have been doing for years.

My first thought which seemed obvious was just foreshadowing with the Wendigo, but then coming face to face with some sort of puppet or stilt-walker at the end...but now that comment makes it seem like that would be too obvious and we've seen finales like this before...so now I'm stumped.

It's a singular surprise.

EDIT - And it's something Uni should have been doing for years.

Hm...based on this hint I'm putting my money on a giant wendigo animatronic. Something that most independent haunts use a lot of that UO has hardly touched.

Hm...based on this hint I'm putting my money on a giant wendigo animatronic. Something that most independent haunts use a lot of that UO has hardly touched.

I really do think they should use them animatronics but for one thing they are very expensive. They could get into this field but I think that if they used normal cheap animatronics it would result in a very robotic a look. I mean look at the gringotts's bankers, they're world class! Universal could definitely use some of that technology in the event.

I would rather not see too many animatronics. Depending on size and function, they can be really expensive. If they are spending money on too many animatronics, then they will cut off funding for other things. Personally, I don't really like animatronics as much as live actors, but I do understand that some things just can't be done with actors.

berries_and_cream.jpg

I want you all to know that I am very excited for this house, though I think Alien Vs Predator is going to have some amazing special effects. I'm very excited to see a historical house made on the of the biggest mysteries on the founding of this country. Even though its the "horror" version of something that happened almost five hundred years ago, but then again anything can happen on Halloween.

Guests will walk into the actual settlement of Roanoke and experience the terror of a community in cannibalistic turmoil. The cannibalistic colonists attack any fresh meat that stumbles near them. Join the colonists in the destruction and carnage by cleansing fire and gnashing of teeth.
  • Like 1

Guest kiwisoup

is it building the facade inside the parade building, because that is totally something they should have been doing from the beginning of using the parade building!?!?!?!

You mean like they did with Silver Screams?

well

Scary Tales III had an external

Ripped had an internal

Hallow'd past didn't really have one.

Forsaken had the water effect outside (otherwise really just jumped right in)

HOH no facade.

TWD had one outside

Roanoke has an internal

So in the history of the parade building:

2 internal (including this year)

2 external

3 didn't have one.