From Dusk 'Till Dawn

JDW

I'd very much doubt you're going to see "Titty Twister" up in neon in an Orlando family theme park.

Well, not on the front gate. But if you can hide facades from "our spies" you can sure as poopie hide an unlit neon sign from kiddies during the day. And if you bring your kids to HHN, then it's your own dang fault.

Yes...still bitter from my first year with hellgate prison guys implying they'd like to explore my bottocks. While I'd love a hard R event...a return to PG-13 would be really appreciated!

Edited by Oysterhead00
  • Like 2

I'd very much doubt you're going to see "Titty Twister" up in neon in an Orlando family theme park.

Why not? Wouldnt it be inside the soundstage anyway? They had posters saying "XXX Orgy" in AWIL last year so I dont see why they wouldnt have "Titty Twister" if it is a necessary part of the house.

• Like 2

I know I say ill crap my pants a lot on this forum but if I see a Titty Twister facade I really will.....

I somehow imagine the facade will look mostly the same but just say The Twister.

Here's a question for those more in the know: was this house forced on A&D or did they campaign to have it?

This question has been bugging me lately as it seems weird to force a house on A&D and then tell them they have to censor the property (Titty Twister to The Twister).

We don't know the property will be censored. This year will be pushing the envelope more than past years so you may get the sign.

The house has been in the works. I don't know who pushed what though. I wouldn't think A&D would be displeased in doing FDTD. The show is basically the same environment as the movie and they probably like being able to do it properly (unlike in 15 where they did their own take with Demon Cantina).

Anyway, If it didn't make it this year it would have been pushed to next year. Just like Ritual will be pushed. It was never an overriding situation they just shuffle them out.

• Like 1

We don't know the property will be censored. This year will be pushing the envelope more than past years so you may get the sign.

The house has been in the works. I don't know who pushed what though. I wouldn't think A&D would be displeased in doing FDTD. The show is basically the same environment as the movie and they probably like being able to do it properly (unlike in 15 where they did their own take with Demon Cantina).

Anyway, If it didn't make it this year it would have been pushed to next year. Just like Ritual will be pushed. It was never an overriding situation they just shuffle them out.

That's true, they could just be calling it The Twister right now because the information is out there for the GP instead of to the people attending the event. I had never really considered that aspect. I am actually pretty excited for FDTD, but I was curious about the possible censorship.

@Orlando_United: "OK, we gotta ask. Are we seeing the "Titty Twister" facade?"

@HorrornightsORL: "We are remaining as faithful as we are ABLE to be..."

There's your answer people. There's a reason they're saying "The Twister" and not The Titty Twister. Uni won't let them use such vulgarity at an adult-inclined horror event.

I had forgotten that Legacy. Thanks!

Well that was a diplomatic answer. didn't really answer the question except to say if they can they will. Yes a 3rd grade cuss word is taboo. Now Cheech Marins character would be over the top but IDK if he was even in the show. guess I should find at least one episode.

• Like 1

I had forgotten that Legacy. Thanks!

Well that was a diplomatic answer. didn't really answer the question except to say if they can they will. Yes a 3rd grade cuss word is taboo. Now Cheech Marins character would be over the top but IDK if he was even in the show. guess I should find at least one episode.

I wish it wasn't over the top but sadly I do agree, it's over the top for the event. In my opinion the perfect facade for this house is the front of the titty twister with cheech and his Pu**y, Pu**y, Pu**y speech standing outside. I watched the movie last night and that scene never fails to make me laugh. Of course it is based on the show not the movie and like you I have no idea if his character is in the show or not. I still think most people know that scene and it would add some comic relief to the beginning of the house. I don't expect to see this scene, or the word titty but I really wish they would include it if only for sake of pushing the envelope a little bit.

Really if you think about it.... what kids over the age of like 6 doesnt know the word Titty? Id be disappointed if the upper brass are too scared of the PC crowd and sensor that... but then again remember the Silent Hill ads stink people made?

• Like 3

Really if you think about it.... what kids over the age of like 6 doesnt know the word Titty? Id be disappointed if the upper brass are too scared of the PC crowd and sensor that... but then again remember the Silent Hill ads stink people made?

This about sums it up. My 7 year old knows the word titty and knows what a titty twister is. I see no reason for them not to have the word titty. I do understand why they wouldn't have the neon fingertips pinching the naked breasts though. I also have to agree with Freak, I'm skeptical about the drunk guests reaction to vampire strippers. I hope it goes well but can see why it would be a cause for concern.

I feel very concerned about the female scareactors in this house. drunk guests seeing scantly clad vampires aren't going to go well for them.

If I was making this house I would put the girls in cages or behind some kind of bars (kind of like how the dogs of War were behind stuff in the house last year)

It might not be accurate but I can see some guy getting too friendly by seeing vampire strippers. Safety over design.

I feel very concerned about the female scareactors in this house. drunk guests seeing scantly clad vampires aren't going to go well for them.

Probably lots of extra security and distance. (Scenemates are also your best friends)

• Like 1

I'm almost caught up with the season. Only a couple of more to go. I must say, I had no idea this show was as graphic and gory as it is. A lot of it is bloodier than the movie. If they try to match the content in this years maze, its going to be up there with Evil Dead, maybe even more.

Eager to see how they approach this one.

• Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to From Dusk 'Till Dawn
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic