From Dusk 'Till Dawn

JDW

I think it could be the AWIL for this year personally. It's a not as well known property that people would care less about than the others that we apparently have this year. The original movie has a good cult following. The TV series, I haven't heard anything bad about. The nightclub/temple setting could be done greatly and the vampires look terrifying. Heck, Uni basically did this in Demon Cantina and I mostly have heard good things about that maze. I think this could be the out of nowhere hit this year.

I think it could be the AWIL for this year personally. It's a not as well known property that people would care less about than the others that we apparently have this year. The original movie has a good cult following. The TV series, I haven't heard anything bad about. The nightclub/temple setting could be done greatly and the vampires look terrifying. Heck, Uni basically did this in Demon Cantina and I mostly have heard good things about that maze. I think this could be the out of nowhere hit this year.

In my opinion, AWIL stands in a category of its own, just like every great house before it. I hate comparing one house to another unless its a sequel house, a house with similar themes or a house using similar technology. If there is a house this year with amazing puppets, then we can talk about if it is this years AWIL.

As for this house, I can't wait to see the titty twister lol. Seriously though I haven't seen the series yet but plan to watch it before I go through the house. From everything I've seen, the series is just like the movies but has more backstory and character development. If thats the case I'm looking forward to it because I enjoyed the movies. I just hope the rumors of Dracula Untold being a house aren't true. I don't want two ip vampire houses.

Well... That was a rather anticlimactic announcement. I guess we officially know it will be going in a sound stage. You think that was the house they were going to release anyways, or is this a form of damage control?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Well... That was a rather anticlimactic announcement. You think that was the house they were going to release anyways, or is this a form of damage control?

That's what was going to be announced last week. The video was uploaded to their account on the 10th, the snap chat photo was from the poster, etc.

As of yesterday I went on a marathon and knocked out 7 of the 10 episodes and I can say that it definitely has the environment to make a good scary house. No doubt that we will go though both the Titty Twister and the Aztec ruins which both have a great environment for a good house. I also get the sense that we will be seeing several bodies without their heads...... or at least I hope.

• Like 2