Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2014 Construction

The facade for clowns was completely covered in black plastic bags. There is lighting out for skullz but no props. As for the other zones Dark Christmas is in full construction and is a very detailed creepy zone. Mask a Raid is in construction as well and purge is just about getting there with lightning, the truck and some cages set up. Video coming soon!

I will hand it to the event on how Dark Christmas currently looks, who knew adding a bunch of simple Christmas decorations would make the area fit perfectly.

As for Mask-a-Raid however, at the moment it's confirming my fears about that zone's situation. For me I felt that due to the three choices were really focused on French Street, that they would essentially have the same kind of props the area has had for a while so all they have to focus on is the costumes. At the moment, that's looking to be the case. Though ironically, what's on the street now is far more fitting for either Corps or Ghoulz rather then MaR, and that's a problem.

Meanwhile over in Orlando, they're getting various props and such tailored for their theme. Chandilers, giant candles with heads in them, candlabra's with knives at the ends to act as weapons. Not to mention the scaractors will be ripping their flesh off. That and the costumes look to be a nice mis-match, which is more intruiging then plain white that's bloodied up.

Orlando gets a chandelier and two giant candles with faces melted into them for their masquerade sz . We get barrels and coffins from 06. At least Dark Christmas looks nice

I've seen the chandelier in person (albeit not lit up) but there's really no need to be that jealous. Just some Christmas lights pretty much.