Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2014 Construction

I got a little tiny look just a bit inside the facade of werewolf and the bar looks outstanding it is just about to be complete! I got some nice shots of From Dusk till Dawn and Walking Dead but not too much going on over by Parisian. I'll try to show you guys the footage later on tonight.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I dont wanna be that guy! but I see the same walls from black sabbath and Alice Cooper goes to hell.

Me too lol they need to save money when they're already making so much. But hey as long as they at least try to make it look different I'm okay with it haha .

If you guys look at Westcoaster's construction update, you'll notice that they are FINALLY coming along with FDTD's facade. AWiL looks close to being done, Dracula and AVP are coming along, and Clowns is really going through scenic.

Was checking out maze scenic progress last night and came across this. Who (or what) could've done this damage? pic.twitter.com/TrR8cmQwXq

— Horror Nights (@HorrorNights)

August 30, 2014

Look! More damage! Seems like half our scenic job this year is jacking stuff up! pic.twitter.com/w3iCelL5IB

August 30, 2014

And in another maze I found this? I wonder who kicked in this TV? Hmmm.... pic.twitter.com/md5cJsIE1O

August 30, 2014

When does scarezone construction start? After Labor Day?

anyone else think they are running a bit late this year? I know scare zone's usually dont start till after labor day but the maze facades on the backlot seem like they were held back until these last few weeks

Yeah, from what I can tell, they are seriously behind from a construction standpoint. They have 19 days to finish everything and that doesn't seem plausible to be honest.