Facebook/Twitter Facepalm Archives Hollywood/Orlando

Tickets... or do you mean... ANNUAL PASSES granted from the Haunt gods to provide you 24 nights of Knotts Scary Farm for only $69 for passholders and $79 for general public?! Where you can witness Elvira in all her glory every night, witness a Hanging, and go through Ghost Town... 24 times!

*this message was brought to you by Twitter*

• Like 1

Tickets... or do you mean... ANNUAL PASSES granted from the Haunt gods to provide you 24 nights of Knotts Scary Farm for only $69 for passholders and $79 for general public?! Where you can witness Elvira in all her glory every night, witness a Hanging, and go through Ghost Town... 24 times!

*this message was brought to you by Twitter*

I mean tickets.

I was talking to this guy at a party and I said I liked Dogfishhead but they are expensive. Then wouldn't you know it, he iis suddently a werewolf wearing kneepads and trying to tell me about how I don't need to drink beer to have a good time at KSF. I am tired of this aggressive marketing, it is ruining my life.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Not to mention we have no matched them in number of attractions, have the Terror Tram exclusively, way better production values, and... YEAH!

Haven't you guys hated the Tram since 2011? Nah, I kid, I kid XD. By the way, next year looks like it may be good for our ninth maze, so you may not be matching us in numbers for long.

Edited by ForeverEvil1

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing from FB or Twitter, but I thought this would be a face=palm worthy statement I heard from someone:

I tell one of my co-workers that HHN starts in six days. She then asks me, "Where is it?"

Me: "Uh....Universal?"

Her: "Oh yeah! Remember that Freddy maze they had? One of the actors touched me so I punched him in the face! It was so funny! They're not supposed to touch me!"

Me: :mellow:

Nothing from FB or Twitter, but I thought this would be a face=palm worthy statement I heard from someone:

I tell one of my co-workers that HHN starts in six days. She then asks me, "Where is it?"

Her: "Oh yeah! Remember that Freddy maze they had? One of the actors touched me so I punched him in the face! It was so funny! They're not supposed to touch me!"

so tuff lol

Better have punched them in the face.

A good comeback would have been "Yeah, we'll you're not supposed to touch THEM either, feggit fite me irl" (ok maybe not the last part)

• 2 months later...

Oh my...Mike shouldn't even respond to stupid stuff like that.

Also, Mike was having a smoke near Giggles & Gore, close enough to where a guy was able to talk to him?

Didn't even know Mike was a smoker. xD

EDIT: My bad. Hollywood xD Just notice the lack of ORL at the end

Edited by IheartNARWHALS
  • Like 1