Facebook/Twitter Facepalm Archives Hollywood/Orlando

When FDTD was announced there was some people on Facebook saying stuff like. "More zombies are you kidding me!!" and "I'm totally down for some Mexican Biker ZOMBIES" Needless to say I face-palmed so hard I gave my self a concussion.

• Like 4

Kinda off topic but still in the general area. Yesterday as I was stuck on Gringotts for a good 15 minutes and there was a guy that asked his buddy a question that made me face-palm so hard that I nearly cracked my skull. The question he asked was "Which killer was the one that had the chainsaw, Freddy or Jason?" to where I thought his friend would have corrected him but the response was. "Jason" After that was said I was laughing uncontrollably for a good 5 minutes and I think the people that were beside me on the ride thought I was Insane.

• Like 1

Close enough.

That title. Jason and the Weed whacker. It sounds like it could be a movie series. Hockey masked killer Jason and his animated best friend Walter the weed whacker. Lawn service by day and slaughtering camp goers by night.

• Like 2