Facebook/Twitter Facepalm Archives Hollywood/Orlando

Every single year there's a flood of people who have created nothing waiting to judge an event they haven't been to, who feel entitled to run their mouths (and they are) but get very defensive and offended when people respond to them.

If you really think your opinion can't be responded to critically, it is probably worth doing us all a favor and shutting up. If you can handle people disagreeing with you, cool. But just shut up if you can't defend what you are saying.

• Like 1

someones said haters gonna hate then Frodo Swaggins responded with "Gaylords gonna be Gay" not only is he using homophobic slurs he does not understand but then complains that and I quote "Everyone is hating on his Swag"

I think you mean Yolo Swaggins.

2DMpkJ3.gif

• Like 1

"I feel your freight, or lack thereof."

---

'What happened to the old days where you guys didn't care about the money it's like every maze has a sponsor first Amc now sy fi?'

Yeah, back in the old days where HHN was a charity.

• Like 3

I think you mean Yolo Swaggins.

2DMpkJ3.gif

oh yes my mistake! Yolo Swaggins and the fellowship of the Bling

they do realize this is one of the major theme parks in the world owned by one of the major studios in the world that makes a Halloween event based on mainstream horror. Plus they don't seem to notice all the Coke, Powerade, full throttle, Kodak, Panda Express, Pizza Hut, Arrowhead sponser logos all around the park and maps....they are not even smart enough to realize that SyFy in under Comcast..... I fear the future if these kids are them....can we please raise the age to 17....and get off my lawn.

• Like 1

"From Dusk Till Dawn lol
I was hoping for something more bloody, (ex: zombies), not vampires.
Not scary."
---

OH EXCUSE ME IS THREE YEARS OF TWD MAZES/TERROR TRAM AND TWO YEARS OF SCARE ZONES NOT ENOUGH ZOMBIES FOR YOU?