HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Saw maze walls being put up in one of the buildings near the courtyard that was used as a break room for the minion characters near the courtyard. I forgot if that building was used for Cucuy last year. Either way, thought I'd give you guys an update.

Edited by shark23

Saw maze walls being put up in one of the buildings near the courtyard that was used as a break room for the minion characters near the courtyard. I forgot if that building was used for Cucuy last year. Either way, thought I'd give you guys an update.

It was. The maze goes into the building on the opposite side of the bar.

If Murdy is 100% right, we're either getting a maze announcement today or tomorrow. It's been such a long time, that I hope it's today.

No announcement until Scare LA. I'm calling it right now.

EDIT TO ADD: Come to think of it, the Knott's reveal event this Wednesday might be the reason they're holding off. HHN probably wants to wait to steal Knott's thunder.

• Like 2

No announcement until Scare LA. I'm calling it right now.

EDIT TO ADD: Come to think of it, the Knott's reveal event this Wednesday might be the reason they're holding off. HHN probably wants to wait to steal Knott's thunder.

If they want to do that to Knott's they'd plan their announcements a couple days before and a couple days after. That way people are covering HHN before and quickly get over Knotts' announcements to talk about HHN's other announcement after. And didn't Murdy say it would be early this week?

Snapchat, folks! Announcement today! It's a road with a speed on there (Don't think the 65.9mph speed matters.) Is it the speculated original Route 66 maze?

Route 66/Slash/Clowns maze.. I've heard so many rumors on this maze, I still have no clue what the theme is.. We wait patiently..

• Like 1