HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Something in the woods... The Blair Witch Project lol no but that's the first thing that reminded me of. Hmm what else Walking Dead (Probably) Cabin in the Woods (You Never Know) you can see a full moon in the background so AWiL (Hopefully) Original maze (Who Knows).

Some of my guesses...

Maze 1. Empire (original maze) = Inland Empire on Route 66

Setting known by horror fans = Route 66

Famous musician Murdy did the VIP tour with = Michael Jackson see here... www.dailynews.com/general-news/20130404/gregory-j-wilcox-entertainment-hiring-event-at-universal-studios-hollywood

I'm guessing the Michael Jackson album title is History: Past, Present and Future Book I

Title of a song by an x-men = the band Uncanny X-men the song is How Do You Get Your Kicks? (Obviously on Route 66)

Route 66 was written in 1946 and has been covered a billion times.

Still have to figure out the 3 main characters. Maybe 1 of them is a clown. Go to youtube and watch the 1st McDonald's commercial. Pretty disturbing stuff.

Team Spirit Maze is Walking Dead and Beauty is Only Skin Deep Maze is Aliens vs Predator. if you are interested in how I came to those conclusions, check out post 1328 in HHN 24 Orlando Speculation.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1

Your right rides it looks kinda like the 2012 one. Still think it's an announcement photo since the promos say Halloween Horror Nights across the top not on the side like the announcements do. My bet is TWD or AWIL.

Another guess....

I matched some clues.

Soap Commercial = Resident Evil Afterlife

A brand of SOAP = National Resident Matching Program

Psychedelic Furs Bonus Track = Alice's House

One of the main stars did tv commercials = Ali Larter (Designer Imposters Body Spray) One of my favorite commercials back then.

Another guess....

I matched some clues.

Soap Commercial = Resident Evil Afterlife

A brand of SOAP = National Resident Matching Program

Psychedelic Furs Bonus Track = Alice's House

One of the main stars did tv commercials = Ali Larter (Designer Imposters Body Spray) One of my favorite commercials back then.

I doubt seriously that Soap Brand is Resident Evil. If anything, the clues fit beautifully with American Werewolf. Besides, 47 pages of treatment would not be enough for RE, but it would be just right for something like AWiL.

Besides, if we're getting the Purge, it would create a variety issue. It would feel to similar in nature to the Purge, if we're getting it. It would just be a city with the zombies switched out for Purgers.

What about teen spirit being Walking Dead and beauty is only skin deep being Aliens vs. Predator? My clue research matches perfectly.

My guesses so far:

Aliens vs. Predator

Walking Dead

Resident Evil (Afterlife or Extinction)

and the Route 66 original maze.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR