HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

no he said that like every year since they start in November to summer properties fell threw and he passed on some not that they are all lost. By celebrities he just means he got people to advertise or help out in certain ways like how he got Leigh Whannell to reprise Specs for the VIP tour video, Tobin Bell to voice Jigsaw back in 2009 or even could be like how Danny Trejo voiced Cucuy last year, does not mean all the mazes are not IP based. Trust me, Murdy made it clear he is always gonna do Ip's

• Like 1

Breaking news a few minutes ago from @HorrorNights. For all those who follow the hints... I'm going to have to revise the first maze code name I released this year..."Malcolm" Things change…

Sounds like both coasts got something at the last minute.

This seems to happen every year. I really hope whatever we get isn't just thrown together. Hopefully he'll replace it with an original concept....or he might find another last-minute property.

He said revise...doesn't mean we're getting a completly different maze

No, I'm pretty sure Malcom is going Nacasio/AMOK.

I think Atari might be HoH. I doubt the Purge would get scrapped as they don't have to pay for rights and they would be able to promote their own movie.

We DO know what AMOK was....AWiL. At least it seems likely we may get it this year to make up for that. What I'm more concerned about is whether or not this replacement will suffer from quality after being switched out a little far into the game.

Im still not getting this at all lol. So it's the same maze but why in the hell doesn't Malcolm apply anymore? Oh well, so I'm guessing this is the same maze that Aiello codenamed "Altar" last night.

There's also a possibility that Orlando got an IP that we have this year that they wanted. It happened last year with Evil Dead, so it's possible.

I don't think any of us get what's going on.

There's also a possibility that Orlando got an IP that we have this year that they wanted. It happened last year with Evil Dead, so it's possible.

I don't think any of us get what's going on.

Probably, since aielo said "finally got it", not sure the need for the change though

Well alright then Murdy so Empire...So what if my theory is correct in saying that this is Dracula or Vampires as I said when this was still Malcolm. The hints still apply which connects. A famous former Empire...The Ottoman Empire. If he changed Malcolm and the maze is the same it makes sense if this is a vampire/Dracula maze in the HoH. Maybe he was doing Bram Stroker's Dracula or Untold and it got scraped but the concept remained so it could be a maze based on vice versa Dracula properties or an original take. I wouldn't say this is The Purge as it was rumored since it wouldn't make sense to change the codename for a maze that is still happening and would not change properties or its concept. So I'm sticking with saying this is a Dracula/Vampire maze that is going in the HoH and Atari 2600 is The Purge.