Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Any word if they will be doing the APH early entrance thing this year? I think last year they did it the first two weeks where you could print something out and bring a guest. My pass expires in a few days and I am wondering whether or not I should renew for this or whether I should wait.

Any word if they will be doing the APH early entrance thing this year? I think last year they did it the first two weeks where you could print something out and bring a guest. My pass expires in a few days and I am wondering whether or not I should renew for this or whether I should wait.

When I bought my Rush of Fear pass I asked the TM about the AP Nights. It will be confirmed officially after the site reveal next week & then you should be able to RSVP for it. The dates are the same, the first two Fridays & Saturdays of the event.

• Like 2

When I bought my Rush of Fear pass I asked the TM about the AP Nights. It will be confirmed officially after the site reveal next week & then you should be able to RSVP for it. The dates are the same, the first two Fridays & Saturdays of the event.

If I were to use a family members annual pass for 2 friends to join us in the AP party would it work? I can't remember if they look at the pass or not, or if it even matters if they do.

Uuuuh Mystique just point out to me that HHN official instagram posted a pic of the gentleman... so uh yeah there is that. Our colony house perhaps?

My work computer won't allow me to go there and grab the pic so... if anyone would be nice enough to do so I'd appreciate it.

Uuuuh Mystique just point out to me that HHN official instagram posted a pic of the gentleman... so uh yeah there is that. Our colony house perhaps?

My work computer won't allow me to go there and grab the pic so... if anyone would be nice enough to do so I'd appreciate it.

Beat me to it!!

Here's the link:

And yeah, The Colony house? Or are they telling us they are announcing an original soon?

*trying to keep hopes low*

It's been repainted, it looks like. My gut says it's not our Colony though. The Gentlemen have too stoic an expression to work in that house, I think.

I just can't, for the life of me, remember what the third original is.

The other two original are Living Dolls and Clowns. I can't think about how the Gentlemen would fit in either.

Personally hoping for Reveal Week, it's more powerful and hype-building than a full site reveal in my opinion.

I miss when they just revealed everything at once. That was much more exciting to me. Getting an update every couple of weeks isn't that exciting.

I miss when they just revealed everything at once. That was much more exciting to me. Getting an update every couple of weeks isn't that exciting.

I don't know, to me it just feels more like they're just throwing it out there, like "Here it is!". The delayed updates are more exciting to me as I feel there's more hype and speculation keeps going. Of course, that's my opinion.

It's been repainted, it looks like. My gut says it's not our Colony though. The Gentlemen have too stoic an expression to work in that house, I think.

I just can't, for the life of me, remember what the third original is.

I've been thinking, based on the clues we've gotten, and if it is indeed for the colony house, it could (and I stress could, as this is just speculation with no proof) possibly be Wendigos assaulting Roanoke. Their folklore would fit everything I've heard about this house, and if the LT house label were to make a comeback, it would be a good fit. Plus, those BC masks could work with just a bit of modification.

Per Wikipedia (I know, I know): The Wendigo (also known as windigo, weendigo, windago, windiga, witiko, wihtikow, and numerous other variants including manaha)[1] is a demonic half-beast creature appearing in the legends of the Algonquian peoples along the Atlantic Coast and Great Lakes Region of both the United States and Canada.

It all seems to fit.

wendigo.JPG

• Like 2

Remember Storm of the Century? Dealt with the Colony. Guy name linoge would take their children. looked like this:

k3pkdq2oh26ybqxgfsnlwubzyp1.jpg

I'm not saying it is but, the gentleman could fit. Literally all you would have to do is change the neckwear and lapels and viola.

And I'm not saying "Storm of the Century" But perhaps Body Collectors: The Colony.

• Like 1

Well I guess. But why would he do that now? seems late in the game with a looming full reveal.

Windego was my other guess though too boogey. takes the heat off of Native Americans and puts it on a mytical creature. One that has been represented many times in entertainment (Ravenous and Supernatural come to mind).

• Like 1

Or maybe Mike is just telling us all to HUSH and wait like Gentleman for the reveals.

Hey Heather! ALLAMAGOOSALUM!!!

had to tease her with that because of the evuls.

Oh Good Doctor, why? See know I have my own hopes for our Crows.

Allamagoosalum is a word Stephen King used to describe a M'ikmaq boogeyman. Let's mix it all together shall we?

Storm of the Century + a mythic Native American monster(Allamagoosalum) + the Gentlemen(The Man in the Black Suit) = the premise of this house.

Here's a description of The Man in the Black Suit:

"a man in a black three-piece suit with as is described in the story, glowing, burning eyes, as if there's a fire inside him, looming over him, with pale skin and claws for fingers, and horrible, sharp, shark-like teeth when he grins. "

A King homage house. Now my hopes are up!