Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Unless we are getting a shared IP announced tonight.

The pic makes me think of a chestburster.

I see it. If you look at the color and shape of it, it looks very similar to a chestburster. If it is, then we will most likely be getting a reveal WITH Hollywood tonight.

But I'm just saying, "If it IS a chest burster..."

Either way, I'm excited, so I'll stay up anyway, whether its a Hollywood or Orlando announcement. :P

Unless we are getting a shared IP announced tonight.

The pic makes me think of a chestburster.

It is amazing the things we see using our imaginations. :P

So you still think we might get a duel same ip announcement? Possibly tonight?

I really thought they would wait until tomorrow night in Hollywood to drop the AWiL announcement just in time for that full moon. Guess we'll see.

• Like 1

I sooooooooo wish Universal would invest $250k per year on an an interactive marketing dept that would dedicate 3 months to HHN (while spending the other 9 months doing other UNI stuff).

EDIT: Fixed brainfart of referring to JWD as TWD. Damn abbreviations for houses rotting my brain!

I'd do it for 10K... and I'll stop leaking the little I do leak. ;)

The leaks are directly due to lack of information and fun. I never understood why it can't be the way it used to be. It would take one brainstorming session and create a few graphics/audio/text a month. How difficult.

Lol yeah the acronym sickness runs strong with us.

Heres some (VERY tangentially related) news to tie everyone over until HHN announces something: Skulls Unlimited is opening a Skeleton Museum of Osteology on I-Drive, Orlando next spring: http://skeletonsorlando.com

Someone out there with a taste for the macabre has to be excited about this coming to Orlando besides me, right?

Back to HHN, I'm also pro-original houses. IPs are fun and they bring in larger budgets, but they can be a little bit more predictable because if you know the movie well enough, you know what locations to expect more or less. The creative team can have all sorts of fun figuring out how to interpret those locations and the recognition of, "Oh hey, its that movie theater from AWiL!" is fun, but I like it a little more when I have no idea at all what is lurking around the next corner, like the bathroom blood rave in Castle Vampyr.

I also miss the slow official reveals and elaborate main website of HHNs past.

• Like 3

So, Mike Aiello posted something on Instagram that he was home sick today. Could that affect the possibility of an announcement soon?

Sorry if its a stupid question :/

Haha, There's no way that will have anything to do with HHN. You realize that not EVERY post or tweet that Mike Aiello uploads is going to be connected to HHN somehow, right? His whole life and job isn't about HHN, he is in charge of other things as a Universal Creative member. We will still get an announcement soon.

Edited by JackTheREAPER

Right it is Hollywood. But My point is things change. I wouldn't hold my breath even if Mike specifically did say it will happen this week. He is just liaison in that respect. As Legacy said Marketung controls the releases.

I learned long ago not to wait up. Now if Mike posts it and FB posts that it is coming then there is a very good chance. But they may pull the crap they did with TWd and say "don't go to sleep" at 9:00 PM and wait till 6:00 in the morning to release it. Unless they specifically say a time I will not wait up... I have better things to dowith my life than refresh a screen all night. :P

• Like 2

Haha, There's no way that will have anything to do with HHN. You realize that not EVERY post or tweet that Mike Aiello uploads is going to be connected to HHN somehow, right? His whole life and job isn't about HHN, he is in charge of other things as a Universal Creative member. We will still get an announcement soon.

Lol, now I feel like and idiot but oh well. I just thought his sickness would push the announcement back a bit further than we expected.

Lol, now I feel like and idiot but oh well. I just thought his sickness would push the announcement back a bit further than we expected.

haha don't feel like an idiot.

He doesn't have full control over the reveals anyway, so nothing will get pushed back unless there are technical difficulties of some sort.

=Up The Irons!=

Edited by JackTheREAPER
  • Like 1

If it's a share, I think its Dracula Untold & they save AvP until next month when the original film came out. Halloween is the most likely answer to our announcement given all the people that saw the start of the facade during DA's grand opening but I still think there might be another slight possibility & we see that video that was filmed supposedly earlier this year announce the return of Jack tying into our steampunk clown factory. I know its a gamble to announce an original first, but if Jack's involved I think it would be doable.

• Like 1

With LeBron announcing his homecoming today, it's only a matter of time before the return we are all waiting for..

P0JpvnG.png

Image is fan made and not at all official

Nobodys gonna understand what you just said because you mentioned sports.

• Like 2

Not going to lie, this is frusterating and annoying. No maze info, not even a hint, just an ambigous maze construction pic. Seriously this event better blow my socks off.

Edited by Lego