Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Very good points on how it could be the original. At first I didn't think it was the original, because I thought Mr. Aiello would make this the passion project and put it in a soundstage. Since you made the point about it being claustrophobic since it's in a tent, I can see why he chose the location for this house.

Yep! Being hunted by Michael Myers in his own house... It's gonna be great! ;)

Edited by JackTheREAPER
  • Like 1

Do you know why From Dusk Till Dawn was scrapped?

No. Just heard that it was. Probably got the rights too late? Or some kind of complication? *shrugs*

honestly with all the flipping and flopping I won't be REALLY 100% till I see some physical evidence.

I've been gone for a while and I am too lazy to read over spec. What is the rumored lineup, if I'm understanding correctly its

TWD (confirmed)

Halloween

AVP

Dracula

Living Dolls

Clown Factory

some kind of ritual house

?????

Some sort of autumn feast that has gone awry. Earlier something was mentioned about the Lost Colony of Roanoke, others mentioned some sort of Thanksgiving feast where everyone gets slaughtered and most likely eaten, I was hoping for the legend of the Wendigo.

Regarding the Halloween House...what house is it? The abandoned Myers house? The Strode house? The babysitting house? I kinda remember 3 distinct houses, but I haven't watched any of them recently. Myers goes back to his childhood home, then goes where Jamie Lee Curtis is babysitting, then chases her back to her families house which has the balcony. At least that's how I remember it.

Regarding the Halloween House...what house is it? The abandoned Myers house? The Strode house? The babysitting house? I kinda remember 3 distinct houses, but I haven't watched any of them recently. Myers goes back to his childhood home, then goes where Jamie Lee Curtis is babysitting, then chases her back to her families house which has the balcony. At least that's how I remember it.

The Myers house. My guess is it will look like how it does in the beginning with young Michael.

The first movie took place at the house were she's babysitting and her best friends house across the street. The only movie were they dedicate most of the movie at the Myers home is in Halloween Resurrection. If I'm remembering correctly.

The 1978 meyers house.

halloween-house.jpg

http://youtu.be/ELF1DCf1ChA

Check the video about :35 seconds in

And then note the house in Hollywood's "Life and Crimes of Michael Meyers"

http://youtu.be/bzzNaMwEkaA

• Like 1

Mr. Murdy has made a few tweets regarding which HHNH maze will be announced next. They all seem to involve make up info.

Ex: @HorrorNights: Make up is in full swing, still working on walking dead but also on scare zones and the next maze that we're going to announce...

Going by those tweets and the fact that both coasts will be mailing an announcement this week, I think our next announcement is AvP.

It could still be AWIL for them and Halloween for us, but I'm really hoping that I'm right!!

*wants to celebrate the Xenomorphs*

Mr. Murdy has made a few tweets regarding which HHNH maze will be announced next. They all seem to involve make up info.

Ex: @HorrorNights: Make up is in full swing, still working on walking dead but also on scare zones and the next maze that we're going to announce...

Going by those tweets and the fact that both coasts will be mailing an announcement this week, I think our next announcement is AvP.

It could still be AWIL for them and Halloween for us, but I'm really hoping that I'm right!!

*wants to celebrate the Xenomorphs*

I imagine AvP will be mask based not makeup based, but maybe that is just me. I somehow imagine this house to be their final announcement to really sell those who are not completely on board.

That would be my figuring too. I imagine those waiting in the DA line who are not HHN fans will wonder what this structure is, and at least with an announcement they can find the info on their phones while they wait rather than bugging ops people (although that is likely to happen anyways).

Before yesterday, I had thought and hoped that AVP would be the next announcement. However, after seeing the facade pic yesterday and knowing the vast number of that people walked by it, I guess I'll have to go with Halloween up next. For those of you who don't cross over to Hollywood spec, I discovered a couple days ago that the summer's first full moon will be late this Friday/ early Saturday. I'm guessing that once the press is all done ranting and raving about the Potter expansion Hollywood is going to get their AWiL announcement in time for this full moon. Maybe we'll get our a day or 2 early? Or... Most likely we'll get a duel reveal.

Marketing decides the reveal schedule.

Operations decides how to queue people for Diagon.

Don't assume they have anything to do with each other.

This. Because on top of that, i'm pretty sure most people wouldn't guess that it was the facade for Halloween based off a blank black hunk of wood unless they knew to look for it. Also, there's plenty of people in that line that have either never been to HHN and don't know that they put a house there, and people who have never even heard of something like that. I'm sure the number of people who knew that that's the facade for a Halloween house is very minimal.

• Like 1