Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

From my understanding, there's a lot more involved in Ritual than just "Boogeyman."

Could Legendary Truth be looking into a few "Urban Legends" in one big package?

I haven't heard anything legendary about this year.

To be honest, everything I've heard about the originals this year are legitimately original (ie - no ties to the past).

I'm ok with that unless they exclude Jack and do clowns

Even if it doesn't include Jack (which would be a slight letdown) and with it being in my least favorite queue line in the park (I despise the cattle chute feeling of the Disaster house queue) I am stoked for another clown themed house.

Something about a person that hides their face behind a painted on smile... or frown.

• Like 1

Trick 'r treating could be considered a ritual. Going into this season of speculation, I was really hoping for a Trick 'r Treat house. But since this is supposed to be an original house codenamed Ritual, I'd have to guess that it has to do with spirits or demons that have been summoned from another plane of existence. It could have been a witch/warlock or a wizard that performed the ritual, but most likely it was someone with inadequate experience who attempted it and unleashed these forces by accident.

Maybe the ritual was performed on Halloween night since that is a night when the barriers between these planes are possibly the thinnest?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1

Queue lines will be...different this year for the SSs with that layout. If I had to guess, stick 22A's entrance where CitW was (LONG walk), 24A in the Rockit Plaza (pretty long walk), 24B at the Twister entrance (normal walk), and have TWD (25) enter where ED did last year (the shortest walk). Then they could all exit the same place they did last year, depending on where the entrances/exits to the houses are.

I think at this moment, we're all waiting for the next announcement. They've kept us waiting long enough.

Long enough? A couple of years we had to wait till the website reveal to learn anything about the website. Be grateful that we get official updates this early!

• Like 1