Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

well I will admit the preview looks cool, I cant see this being a haunted house but I have full faith in Aiello and his A&D team! I have always wanted Halloween at this event though I will admit that this was way before HHN became a whos who of pop culture now... Im SUPER excited to see this clown house because I have seen other amusement parks do Clowns I can only imagine how Universal will do it!

Dracula Untold HotY?

Maybe it will be if they throw enough cash into it. If they are using this as a sort of interactive trailer for their big budget movie, it better at least be decent.

Like I've said a few times now, I'm just disappointed that they are using an ip I can't watch before I get to go through the house.

Oh. I guess it is just a tradition my wife and I follow. We watch the movies to kinda get us more excited about flying out there to see how they execute the sets and makeups.

We can't be the only people that do this. Or maybe we are? It just adds another layer of fun to the trip.

• Like 6

So you never watch any of the ip's before going to the event for the fun of it?

Doesn't make a difference one way or the other, I believe that it would be more fun to not see it first, because instead of enjoying the house and its scares I instead overanalyze to the point of not enjoying it! Still love the experiences though!

Oh. I guess it is just a tradition my wife and I follow. We watch the movies to kinda get us more excited about flying out there to see how they execute the sets and makeups.

We can't be the only people that do this. Or maybe we are? It just adds another layer of fun to the trip.

I enjoy watching the movies before the event. It gives that extra layer, where you can spot iconic scenes and enjoy it more.

• Like 1

After what Florida was able to do with American Werewolf on London, I have faith in almost anything this year. I have yet to see a "bad" maze in Hollywood since I started attending in 2009. Did I read that Dracula Untold will be in a soundstage in Orlando?

After what Florida was able to do with American Werewolf on London, I have faith in almost anything this year. I have yet to see a "bad" maze in Hollywood since I started attending in 2009. Did I read that Dracula Untold will be in a soundstage in Orlando?

Yes. If Synergy is Drac Untold, then it is a SS. Synergy being the business term it is, it makes the most sense for Drac. The permit for code name Synergy is for SS24.

• Like 1

you arent the only ones man! my wife and I do it every year!!!!