Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Should be interesting to see where Shane Black goes with it since he was in the first Predator after all as Hawkins lol.

Shane is the man. I hope he doesnt give into the Hollywood bull crap of casting 135 lbs emo boys as Special Forces.

Oh well back to speculation! The more I hear about Dracula Untold the more interested I am!!!!

I will respectively say that Rob Zombie's version of Halloween sucked... I believe we will be getting John Carpenter's Halloween. It's more original and there are so many iconic scenes that could work very well. Someone said something about an entrance facade, which makes sense if it is a sprung tent. My guess is that this facade will be built to look like the Myers house, so when you enter the maze, you are entering the infamous Myers house, where you will have to make your way through Michael Myers and scary scenes in the movie. The entrance could also have the well known "Halloween Theme Song" from the movie playing as you enter. Once inside, I feel like it will be small and claustrophobic maze, since it will be a sprung tent. I'm thinking dark, with small hallways and rooms, where Michael Myers will literally be in your face. Of course, this is all wishful thinking, but it could definitely be done.

• Like 5

the problem with a Rob Zombie halloween house is that half of the house would be about Michael Myers being a kid with the clown mask and about having him with the orange paper mask that he had when he escapes from the institution.

If we are getting a Halloween House I would want to see the regular white mask the whole time, not have Michael with long hair and a bath robe in some of the rooms. Regardless of how you feel about the movies, but for a haunted house it wouldn't be good since half of the movie is a prequel.

(And if they decided to make the house based on the second half of the movie, then there would be no point in making it from Rob Zombie's version since it would be the same as the original)

• Like 2

Why is everyone arguing about what horror is?!? Don't we all watch horror movies? If you're going to argue about genres, then go start a topic on that. This is for HHN24 spec. :jason::freddy::leatherface:

I totally agree with you, at least from my part i wasen't having an argument over something as stupid as that. But looks like some wanna seem it look like that. Anyways, spec is loong gone and everyone knows for the most part knows whats going on. More then likely it's gonna be the real Halloween (John Carpenter version) which Orlando will hos btw.

I don't think speculation is truly dead until the end of August most likely. Maybe they'll decide to make a last minute change or 2 to the lineup.

Or... maybe they'll come to their senses and decide to change Dracula Untold with an ip we can actually see before HHN is more than halfway finished.

• Like 4

I see a lot more clues connecting to Alien. I don't see many connections to Predator, and if the ones that do, are way out there. Not to mention, everyone uses the same 1 or 2 sources. I see Alien working better than AVP, especially since it has better atmosphere, and more horror to it. I feel like everyone assumes that it will be AVP only because Disney has the rights to Alien. Doesn't make much sense if you do the research about the so called "contract" with Disney. I choose to believe it is Alien, simply because there is not enough connections to Predator. Plus- The clue about the cat, can't connect to Predator at all because there is a cat in the original Alien, and not in AVP. Plus- AVP has barely any scenes in space.

Yes and once a cat is out of the bag it's out of the bag too.

Unknown.jpeg

Yeah Ande posted a cell phone pic of it and I enchanced it (and added the tobacco to the right for comparison)

But

Crows is the parade building

Ritual is in 22A

So Crows and Ritual are safe now? Altar (FDTD) is out again?

Bad things happening down at the clown factory.

Alright, since no one seems to be certain on whether we're getting just aliens or avp, I'm going to make things worse for everyone by dragging this dead horse along even further.

I can't remember the person who uploaded the video of the hints to all the houses, the one that had a planet that everyone said was Earth from orbit. I assume you'll remember it.

Anyways, I didn't really see the planet as being that important, however. I thought of it as, well... Just a planet from orbit.

Then I thought of this:

"Nuke the entire site from ORBIT."

Maybe it's just me.

I'm curious as to what's going on with that dead guy in the press in that picture. Haunted house in a tobacco plant or something? "Smoke em' while you've got em'?"

(Please don't make that the house name.)