Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

IPS haven't changed save FDTD and that is an add on.

AVP - 24A -Evac

TWD - SS25

Halloween - home- Tent 2

Charlie - Tent 1 - dolls

Crows/Altar - Parade - cannibals/FDTD

Ritual - 22A - Something awful under the bed.

Dracula Untold -Synergy - 24B

Smile - Disaster - Clowns factory

• Like 1

IPS haven't changed save FDTD and that is an add on.

AVP - 24A -Evac

TWD - SS25

Halloween - home- Tent 2

Charlie - Tent 1 - dolls

Crows/Altar - Parade - cannibals/FDTD

Ritual - 22A - Something awful under the bed.

Dracula Untold -Synergy - 24B

Smile - Disaster - Clowns factory

So I'm guessing we have no theme this year?

Well houses never really mesh all that well with a theme. I mean even of the most cohesive years only '05 did it well. Even at that, without knowing the theme, it would have been hard to extrapolate.

But I've yet to hear of one.

you mean where we might have a theme this year?

I mean I have yet to see or hear anything to imply there will be theme.

And considering I knew about TWD takeover and Lady Luck by this point in the past, it's not looking like there is a predetermined theme.

There's something for "hardcore fans". 8 mazes, (really cool ones), and the return of scarezones some where agonizing over. TWD has nothing to do with them not doing a "theme" this year especially when it's going to be limited to only a house. Some people you just can't never please i guess.

• Like 1

There's something for "hardcore fans". 8 mazes, (really cool ones), and the return of scarezones some where agonizing over. TWD has nothing to do with them not doing a "theme" this year especially when it's going to be limited to only a house. Some people you just can't never please i guess.

the 8 house and scarezone are fine but i mean something like last year legendarytruth

Not from where I'm sitting.

Are you confirming no story, or are you saying there may be?

sorry, didnt see another page... carry on

Edited by MMMU

For those who want to see the supposedly leaked scarezones, hhnrumors has them.

The faceoff scarezone sound interesting if what they going for but I really want to see pictures of the geisha scarezone to see what they look like

Edited by timbo8

Hey guys sorry I a bit behind this year with speculation and am not sure if this was answered but EVAC.. I understand its just about confirmed as an Alien house but what clue was given for everyone to think that the Predator will be involved?

Hey guys sorry I a bit behind this year with speculation and am not sure if this was answered but EVAC.. I understand its just about confirmed as an Alien house but what clue was given for everyone to think that the Predator will be involved?

I think it's basically that Alien is used in a Disney ride so it was kinda assumed (AVP being a different "franchise"). Plus the clues from some showed the planet Earth and both AVP's took place on Earth. Alien IV sorta kinda mighta made to Earth, but the pig baby alien had already been sucked out so no real Xenomorphs ever made it "here".

Edited by Oysterhead00

I would almost rather just have a standalone Aliens house on board the Nostromo.. or even something new in space (with the video game coming out that takes place on a new ship) or even with the Colonial Mariens lol I know that it would be less scary with the Mariens but that would be an awesome house if done right

I would almost rather just have a standalone Aliens house on board the Nostromo.. or even something new in space (with the video game coming out that takes place on a new ship) or even with the Colonial Mariens lol I know that it would be less scary with the Mariens but that would be an awesome house if done right

Only 1 alien and about 8 "people"...and a cat (Dr Jimmy would LOVE that). Would be hard.

An original Aliens house would be great in my mind...and the Aliens were (before Dog Alien and CGI Resurrection Aliens) always people in suits. Could be great.

MOSTLY aliens with Predator "clicking" and red lasers tracking and stuff would be cool...with only a Predator or two showing up at the end. That's my hope. Though an indoor jungle with all kinds of plants for scareactors to hide behind has me REALLY excited and I'd be happy to have AVP if that meant dense, fake jungles with camo scares!

Only 1 alien and about 8 people? Not sure what or how many HHN events you have been to but they have been doing houses with one character for years (Freddy, Chucky, Jason, Caretaker, ect....) so they could for sure do a house representing the 1 Alien movie

Only 1 alien and about 8 people? Not sure what or how many HHN events you have been to but they have been doing houses with one character for years (Freddy, Chucky, Jason, Caretaker, ect....) so they could for sure do a house representing the 1 Alien movie

True. And also, don't forget about the "Alien Queen". (And 1 alien?? There is a whole species of these aliens. They could pop out of every corner! They will most likely be mechanical puppets/ animatronics like the wolves from AWIL from last year.)