Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Yeah no way I have the time or patience to do that.

As for the "Who I am" Clues. They would appear to describe who Cassi is. I don't think they relate to a house.

Prety sure they are just describing who Cassi is and her interactions with Jack/Dark or whomever.

This is where i got up to before i started to regret starting it and hating life :P Just used it in Paint im sure there are more sophisticated programs but blah

Seems vampireish. And more than one face... maybe!?

Does this go back to the dual run vampire from the april fools thing that i keep thinking about.

nm1cb9.png

Edited by Panok

Yeah no way I have the time or patience to do that.

As for the "Who I am" Clues. They would appear to describe who Cassi is. I don't think they relate to a house.

Prety sure they are just describing who Cassi is and her interactions with Jack/Dark or whomever.

Is cassi chance real name like Harley Quinn harlen quinzel or someone else Edited by timbo8

I said this a long time ago, alluding to the CC at the end of the clue linking Cassie herself to the true identity of Chance. Might be a possible trick

That might explain the gloves in clue 4 so who is cassilda then? Edited by timbo8

I think he's saying chance is a red herring. Which makes sense the clues seem to say she was with Dr. Oddfellow. Plus all the clues lending themselves to a dust witch don't mesh with chance. Also, the language is a little high for her? IDK she plays the 20's mob girlfriend in the voice and actions. But so does Harley and she has a PHD. So IDK but the personality seems off for chance.

I think he's saying chance is a red herring. Which makes sense the clues seem to say she was with Dr. Oddfellow. Plus all the clues lending themselves to a dust witch don't mesh with chance. Plus the language is a little high for her? IDK she plays the 20's mob girlfriend in the voice. But so does Harley and she has a PHD.. SO IDK but the personality seems off for chance.

if she not chance then who is she?

Edited by timbo8

If she not chance then who is she?

Good question! Hell if I know. She is getting increasingly more sadistic with these clues. The qr codes, the rediculous coordinates puzzle. Now this mosaic... Just going by how long it would take ME to make this picture ... She enjoys torturing us. Unless there is some action script for it. But to do this in Photoshop, I would have to divide the picture with slices, highlight each slice, create a new layer for each, then reassemble them randomly. I don't think you can have that many slices either... pretty sure (it's been a while)... If so you would have to cut the picture up first then cut each segement. It would take hours. then reassemble all the pieces into one picture. BLAH!

Guys... I had a thought and you're going to laugh at me. I don't ACTUALLY believe it myself, but...

CC?

Cindy Caine?

Think of how many times she's been associated with ashes/dust.

But why she is after jack then unless she needs the soul caine for the caretaker also there was a cassilda in the king of yellow

But why she is after jack then unless she needs the soul caine for the caretaker also there was a cassilda in the king of yellow

Realistically speaking, this person giving us hints is probably Ifrit functioning under a different name to get people to believe him/her again after their hints didn't match up with anything a few years back.

Ifrit didn't actually appear in the event and if this isn't Cindy or Chance then I doubt they're going to actually appear in the event. In other words, the name means nothing, probably.

Unless I'm wrong about being wrong, of course.

Oh well, all I'm saying is if it was the case, it would explain why she was so sadistic and constantly mentioning dust.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

Realistically speaking, this person giving us hints is probably Ifrit functioning under a different name to get people to believe him/her again after their hints didn't match up with anything a few years back.

Ifrit didn't actually appear in the event and if this isn't Cindy or Chance then I doubt they're going to actually appear in the event. In other words, the name means nothing, probably.

Unless I'm wrong about being wrong, of course.

Oh well, all I'm saying is if it was the case, it would explain why she was so sadistic and constantly mentioning dust.

Lol you probably right the dust does make sense but then why is she describing herself then? Edited by timbo8

Last year the IFRIT's clues were spot on for the most part.

It definitely has a similar feel with the pictures. Although it is a different delivery method. Why wouldn't they just use the instagram they used last year instead of going through one person?

The clue complexity is about right but becoming more complex and from what I gather a lot of work. Why do that? Custom graphics, well researched clues, Poems, backstory, tie-ins, etc. Some of the clues have seemed really polished so I've been on the fence as to who is actually doing this.

I'm hoping it's Universal in some capactiy. I'll be a little let down if all the story isn't sanctioned. (Not with whomever it is but with Universal) It is fun and it keeps us talking and speculating. So even so it's still a win. Otherwise we haven't got Jack (pun intended) from Universal. If not then where are those year round games we were promised?

Last year the IFRIT's clues were spot on for the most part.

It definitely has a similar feel with the pictures. Although it is a different delivery method. Why wouldn't they just use the instagram they used last year instead of going through one person?

The clue complexity is about right but becoming more complex and from what I gather a lot of work. Why do that? Custom graphics, well researched clues, Poems, backstory, tie-ins, etc. Some of the clues have seemed really polished so I've been on the fence as to who is actually doing this.

I'm hoping it's Universal in some capactiy. I'll be a little let down if all the story isn't sanctioned. Although it is fun and it keeps us talking and speculating. So even so it's still a win bc otherwise we haven't got Jack (pun intended) from Universal. If not then where are those year round games we were promised?

But if this is Universal, why would they use only one person as a medium?

Moreover, why just facebook and this website?

CHRIST THAT THING IS HIDEOUS!!

...Although, JDW is right... This is a lot of work for this to be ONLY one person with unofficial and unchanging sources. I mean, 3D models? Scrambled images and functional QR codes?

Either this is official in SOME way or someone was a bit more disappointed in the lack of speculative work for last year's event than we were.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch
  • Like 1