HHN 2014: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure (Suggestions & Speculation Of Return)

Grindhousehero13

I personally wouldn't mind the show being cancelled. I've skipped the show for the past two years. I know it'll suck bc lines will be longer but hopefully IF they do cancel it and IF there is a maze I hope that there is enought to cut down lines like B&T

And that would be the best way of going about having the show terminated. If you don't like it, don't go. If eventually no one goes to see it, obviously it would get the ax.

I think the big issue with that is the lines for the mazes here get really long to the point that with just general admission your lucky if you get to do all the mazes and terror tram. The last thing on people's list would be shows. If we had 8 mazes, TT, 2 big shows, and all the rides open. Then I think that would help with the wait times and let people have a chance to see the shows.

I'm going to resonate on Thundirizer's post. If you don't like it, don't see it. It's just a show that only goes for weekends for only two months at a theme park. The fact that it even made the news is ridiculous. Now we've got nothing. *sigh*

You know, I just realized, the teaser site didn't say a single thing about shows. Usually it does...

Crap.

My friends are going to be pissed.

But the site does not mention rides either. Even if the show no longer exists, I am sure there will be another creative entry to the event.

I would not miss the show if it was discontinued. Have seen it over the past several years and I have slowed down to the point that I would rather miss this particular show than repeats of some of the awesome mazes. At the end of the day, I feel bad for the performers. They are some talented folks.

Edited by AsylumSB

*Puts on Moderator cap, sash, and badge*

Okay guys lets keep it civil, some people we're offended by the show get over it they have the right to be just like you have the right to be offended by people being offended which causes a lot of dumb Offensive Inception, but you have the right to feel that so no reason people shouldn't be allowed to feel this way about that joke. The Problem was they cut the whole show instead of that part, even the offended parties came out and said it was too much to cut the show entirely. Despite what happens to the show let not take it out on each other this is supposed to be a fun site guys lets not get personal. Any more stupid arguments on what happened almost a year ago will be deleted and hopefully it will end there.

• Like 1

The silver lining here is, even though there are no shows, many people will want to see Despicable Me which will be a big people eater for the event. That plus Bill and Ted would have been a miracle, but I think lines will stay similar to past years this year. Plus, the seventh maze will even things out a bit in addition to their goal to get more people on the front lot. People will be spread out a lot more this year than last year hopefully. We can finally see how helpful the added backlot section can be now that there will be an equal volume of people down there and at the top section of the park.

EDIT: I just want to make it totally clear. I REALLY want a show this year. It would be terrible if we don't get one and I'll be pretty angry if they don't have Bill & Ted this year. This is just showing that lines won't get worse if we don't get one.

Edited by JGmoney1996

Wouldn't the 7th maze and DM distribute people out evenly? I honestly don't think not having a show would be a problem this year.

Exactly what I was trying to say. That being said, I love Bill & Ted and if they keep the amount of people coming into the park at the same level, add a 7th maze and keep Bill & Ted as well as expand the backlot, make sure upstairs doesn't stay empty, and promote the new Despicable Me Ride, I think we'll finally be able to stop complaining about crowds as often.

But as someone said prior, this also means capacity goes UP. Only way to alleviate crowds is MORE NIGHTS. We can expand HHN all we want but the truth is, that means they're just going to let it in more ppl. Imagine the chaos when Potter opens if it stays at the amount of nights it is now. Its at the point where we should at least have Thursdays open every week, next year include Sundays every week. And see how we are from there. And if we're still doing bad in 2016, open it up to Wednesdays every week like Knotts used to.

The shock of this is starting to ware off and Im now beginning to accept it. As bummed as I am about this show not returning, the mazes that seem likely so far sound promising. I hope they're executed well, but I'm going to put my disappointment aside about tge show and just try to enjoy the event for what it will be. If anything, this leaves open potential for an awesome joke in the Hanging. :P

Also, I doubt it will be gone forever. I think they're waiting for everyone to forget about it and they'll eventually bring it back. Look at what happened with Chucky's Insult Emporium. It got canceled but they brought it back.

Bill and Ted may be gone for now, but lets all try to enjoy the event. It looks promising, and I at least am looking forward to walking through the Slaughtered Lamb and my all-time favorite horror film. Cheers everyone! Here to a year of good mazes!