HHN 2014: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure (Suggestions & Speculation Of Return)

Grindhousehero13

• 3 months later...

Being part of these forums I know the whole Inside source thing is annoying but supposedly the shows is more than likely gonna be back but with a new writing crew who will being very careful on what makes it threw so thought I'd start up spec again. Here's what I think so far what will make it in.

1. Frozen (though I have a bad feeling we are gonna see the "Overplayed song ends when *insert character* gets shot by bouncing bullet" gag hopefully not but we more then likely here "Let It Go" played at some point.

2. Captain America: Winter Soldier.

3. 300: Rise Of An Empire

4. Catching Fire

5. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 *Spoiler* (Dropping Gwen Stacy joke)

6. Godzilla

7. 22 Jump Street

8. Guardians Of The Galaxy

9. James Franco

10. Jay-Z getting his ass kicked

• Like 1

Let's Break it down:

Step one: Ask yourself the following questions:

1. What has happened since November 2013?

2. Will it be funny to adults?

3. Will it still be relevant in September 2014?

4. If "No" for number 3, is it worth it for the audience to remember it?

Step two: Know your material:

* Bill & Ted - Time travel / late '80s culture

* Godzilla(2014) - Kaiju / Bryan Cranston(Heisenberg)

* Sochi Olympics - Putin, Russia, H.Y.D.R.A.

* COSMOS - Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Space, (possibly fight/team up with Bill Nye)

* Lego Movie - demented childrens toy

* Blended - another Adam Sandler movie

* Guardians of the Galaxy - Superheroes

* X-Men: Days of Future Past - Superheroes

* Hercules - The Rock

* Expendables 3 - Aging action heroes

* Transformers 4 - Michael Bay, transformers, testosterone

* Dawn of the Planet of the apes - Smart apes

* Spiderman 2 - Superheroes

* TMNT - Michael Bay, Turtles, testosterone

* Her - Evil A.I., Creepy middle-aged guy talking to himself

* RoboCop - Shitty Remake (possibly vs. person in Godzilla suit)

* Captain America 2 - H.Y.D.R.A., Russia, 'Murica

* Transcendence - Johnny Depp, Evil A.I.

What's the most annoying thing on the radio right now?

"Happy" - Pharrell Williams

Which Celebrities are a hot topic?

- Kimye Wedding

- Cliche Taylor Swift & Miley Cyrus

- Have they stopped doing dead celebrities because it's in bad taste?

Some of this may have been mentioned on page 2 of this thread (I was lazy and skimmed), so sorry if it has been but ...

I'm keeping fingers crossed B&T comes back this year, and bigger and better than ever. As Grindhouse said, let's try to move forward and not look back on last years issue, no matter what side you're on.

A few things I'd really HATE to see (as I'm beyond over it all) but would LOVE to see shot down on stage (literally):

Frozen (just die, please.)

Kimye

Lindsay Lohans supposed "recovery" show

Movies that might hit into the show this year:

22 Jump St

X-Men

Maleficent

Transformers

And, as my brain is pretty fried from this SoCal heat, the only song that I can come up with at the moment is Iggy Azalea's "Fancy"

Bill and Ted help Chaning Tatum and Johna Hill along with a few others, the X-Men, Captain America infiltrate a Halloween party where evil celebrities are selling drugs. Well at least hopefully it comes back.

But then Superman swoops in and crashes the party. He tried to stop Bill and Ted because the show is just too offensive. Now it's up to the celebrities and Bill & Ted to stop him.

Would be a cool premise but that would never happen. :P

could we make the parody show a bit more interactive, like the rocky horror picture show a tribute? y'know where the audience where told to shout out or talk back to the stage with pop culture related quotes or offensive slurs? I wanted the show to be more hilarious and interesting.

Edited by diefordethklok

• 4 weeks later...

If there are no auditions for Bill and Ted or any other show for that matter...well, I've put up with too much horse crap and disappointment from this event lately to keep supporting them. The prices are becoming more of a premium for the event while the event is becoming less than that. **SIGH** (Shakes head at the ground) Un....freaking....believable.

Now HHN has become this:

90% waiting in lines

5% mazes

2% Eating

3% Bathroom Time.

I just summed up all of the time you'll spend at HHN this year.

No Bill & Ted for you guys over in Hollywood??? I've got to be honest, I probably wouldn't even fly out to Orlando if they cancelled that show. It is one of my favorite parts of HHN. I'm getting mad just thinking about it. The idea that they cancelled it in mid-run for you guys last year because of a few over sensitive people was absolutely ridiculous. With all the bad/evil things going on in this world, they need to take out their frustrations on the Bill & Ted Excellent Halloween Adventure show? Crazy...

No Bill & Ted for you guys over in Hollywood??? I've got to be honest, I probably wouldn't even fly out to Orlando if they cancelled that show. It is one of my favorite parts of HHN. I'm getting mad just thinking about it. The idea that they cancelled it in mid-run for you guys last year because of a few over sensitive people was absolutely ridiculous. With all the bad/evil things going on in this world, they need to take out their frustrations on the Bill & Ted Excellent Halloween Adventure show? Crazy...

Not just a few over-sensitive people. Someone I know who knew the writer pretty well heard that the people who were offended by the show far outnumbered the people supporting the show. I have no hope for this world.

I personally wouldn't mind the show being cancelled. I've skipped the show for the past two years. I know it'll suck bc lines will be longer but hopefully IF they do cancel it and IF there is a maze I hope that there is enought to cut down lines like B&T

• Like 1