HHN 2014: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure (Suggestions & Speculation Of Return)

Grindhousehero13

Ok Since they listened to our suggestions before in 2012 lets hope they do it again. So instead of Speculation and wishfull thinking lets discuss what we wana see as the year goes by in pop culture

I'm gonna lay down a rule though. Let's move foward with this show everyone we are trying to discuss the show's future not it's past. I don't want arguments over why it got canceled or who YOU think got 2013 canceled we are talking about it's possible return and what we as fans want out of it. Universal made a choice to cut it last moment it happened lets get over it there was a reason.

Ok now with that settled lets go ahead and start!

If Bill and Ted does return, it'd be great if they played on what happened this year as the premise of next year's show. "Bill & Ted's Bogus Halloween Journey"

I was thinking the same thing...to be honest I miss when the show's name would change each year "Bill & Ted Meet Hellboy" "Bill & Ted In The Land Of The Lost"

I dont think it will be the premise most likely there will be a small, very small refrence to it but it would be unwise to focus on it too much for moral and writting issues. Plus it seems like Universal just wants to move on.

I was thinking the same thing...to be honest I miss when the show's name would change each year "Bill & Ted Meet Hellboy" "Bill & Ted In The Land Of The Lost"

I dont think it will be the premise most likely there will be a small, very small refrence to it but it would be unwise to focus on it too much for moral and writting issues. Plus it seems like Universal just wants to move on.

"How's it going audience dudes? We're the Wyld Stalyons! You know what the best part is? We're not canceled!"

But there's always that unnerving possibility that it may not return. If by some chance it doesn't, can we have Wayne and Garth take over?

"How's it going audience dudes? We're the Wyld Stalyons! You know what the best part is? We're not canceled!"

But there's always that unnerving possibility that it may not return. If by some chance it doesn't, can we have Wayne and Garth take over?

well people have been wanting it back they had to have people in front of Special effect stage to tell people there was no show, saw some girl get upset while we were in line at Louie's. Plus there is the fact that they asked a lot of questions on the survey about it.

So you're saying "Bill and Ted beat down the Politically Correct Hydra" is probably not going to happen?

Suggestion for Music so far

Stay The Night- Zedd Feat. Hayley Williams

You Make Me-Avicii

The Light That Never Comes- Linkin Park

I'll add to this list as the year goes on other then that I'm gonna guess as more singles are released from Lady Gaga, Eminem and Katy Perry there will be more choices just hope that they pick better songs this year, I mean Pit Bull & Will.I.Am? realy? -___-

as for foresight for a rock finisher AFI has a pretty good album out. No Doubt and Blink-182 has new album that will be released in summer if its any good it can add some contenders for the rock finisher.

As for the usual suspects for B&T having new albums this year, a lot of them have albums coming out this year so only the year will tell.

now on to the main part movies.....

before I list my forsight I wanna put that stupid rumor that we cant refrence Marvel character cuz Disney won't allow it, in the last 2 years the only Marvel cenimatic universe movies have been Avengers and Iron Man 3 there was no I can see why Avengers was not use in 2012 it would of been a clsuter F of characters that would eventualy be used over and over again in the next few years, and there is a running joke that they can't afford the rights to certain characters so they have cheap knock offs but they look at the year we used that joke about captain America and Thor....We used Jack Sparrow, In 2012 we used both John Carter and Brave and this past year we used the Lone Ranger and Wreck-It Ralph and Im pretty sure it's not Marvel either since we used Wolverine this year also our use of those characters are protected under parody as long as they are a parody of the character there is no copy right infringment so even if Disney gets pist they can do nothing about it.

Rant over here are my predictions

As for the movies finishing up the year...

The Hunger Games Cathcing Fire

Bad Grandpa

Thor: The Dark World

The Hobbit 2

and 2014 (this is more guess based on pre release knowledge)

I-Frankenstein

The Lego Movie (come on Lego jokes Come on!)

Robo Cop

300: Rise Of An Empire

Muppets (cool to see Fozy return haha)

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Since They are adding Falcon to the movie they could use the joke from Robot Chicken where somebody accidently called him the Black Falcon)

The Amazing Spiderman 2

Godzilla

Xmen-Days Of Future Past (Time Travel? come on!)

Transformer 4

Fast 7

Guardians of the Galaxy

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Even this year they *had* to do a Harlem Shake reference, but they also *had* to lampshade that it's old and unfunny.

the problem with that joke was exactlly what they said was wrong that joke it was only funny for a month it was'nt a big as a refrence gangam style was. I think it was also around august or something it became populer, but Harlem shake did'nt make that big of an impact...the Horse mask maybe but not the harlem shake itself.

Yeah, that reference died out about half a year before 9/20. So they are making a joke about how it's pointless to reference it...after referencing it. That's like if HHN hired somebody to walk behind you in the park to criticize the scares.

"Oh you aren't scary. Oh whatever Chucky you're tiny I could pick you up if you tried to stab me. I could literally throw you."

• Like 1

yeah people do that for free anyways.

See it's different with the music because I can garuntee you around september if you take a drive to pick up some fast food, put on KIIS FM and you will hear 2-3 of those songs be played. Hell I heard music from last year's Bill and Ted being played in city walk this year. As long as they are whithin the October to August time fram I think it's ok. Movies too if they were hit movies (like Thor, Bad Grandpa, Hunger Games, and The Hobit 2) it gets a pass.

But as far refrences if it is not being refrenced around august it should not make it into the show.