Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Wishful Thinking & Pre Speculation

Went to the park today. Took a pic of where the Cucuy maze used to be.

Fuck. ):

I remember going the first time (went early for a bit of daytime rides and Animal Actors) looking and looking at the Cucuy facade. Doc Brown said "Oh you better look out, there's a BOOGEYMAN in there!"

• Like 1

This has nothing to do with HHN, but 2015 is going to have a lot of great movies, Trick R Treat, Friday The 13th, Terminator 5, Spongebob Squarepants, Jurassic Park, The Avengers, Fantastic 4, Ted 2, Batman vs. Superman, Despicable Me Minions, Assasians Creed film, Alvin & The Chipmunks, Star Wars & a lot of more projects that yet to be announced and are in the making (:

• Like 1

You think murdy's leaving?

He's said he will not reach double digits for the amount of years he is Creative Director. Making this year his last year as creative director before he decides to retire. Again who knows if he is still following that quota of his. (although he has a kid now so that could solidify his choice) I hope he doesn't though, he is very talented at what he does.

• Like 1

I actually thought Murdy would stay til at least the 10th anniversary of HHN Hollywood

He's always said he would never reach into the double digits. But I really hope he does stay long enough for that. Would be the perfect sendoff. Someone should really ask him if this is still his last year.

• Like 2