Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Wishful Thinking & Pre Speculation

By the way, Murdy said what the top mazes of all time are.

1. Insidious.

2. Both TWD mazes, tied.

3. TCM 07.

4. HOTC

5. WTMD

I don't get why Murdy compares houses guest ratings. It's unfair, Just becuase more people say it's the best doesn't mean it is (Most of those people have probably only gone for 2 to 3 years). TCM:Back in Business won the award for best haunted house in America, hell they advertised that in 2008. TCM 07 really should be at number 1.

TCM:Back in Business won the award for best haunted house in America, hell they advertised that in 2008.
Where's your source saying it's best haunted house in America? They advertised that it was best rated maze in USH but not best in America. There are mazes out there that are 10x scarier and detailed than any HHN maze and take place in REAL haunted mansions.

Where's your source saying it's best haunted house in America? They advertised that it was best rated maze in USH but not best in America. There are mazes out there that are 10x scarier and detailed than any HHN maze and take place in REAL haunted mansions.

Hauntworld gave it that rating. And it was on the website for 2008. (If only HHNBro still had the links to them, shame)

I don't know if I can deal with that smell again. It leaked throughout the whole venue.

• Like 1

That is 2008... I'm posting on my phone (waiting in line for Catching Fire).

I know it's 2008, which is why I pointed out the wrong year. If you can find the old website (post 2007[don't think it's on HorrorNights.Be]) hauntworld_voted_Amer_best_blk.jpgit should have the little badge on it. Think they recoded the 2008 site to the 2009 one so it doesn't have the winner badge.

I did find Orlando's website though. Which brought back great memories. http://websites.horrornights.be/2007site/orlando/index.html

I don't get why Murdy compares houses guest ratings. It's unfair, Just becuase more people say it's the best doesn't mean it is (Most of those people have probably only gone for 2 to 3 years). TCM:Back in Business won the award for best haunted house in America, hell they advertised that in 2008. TCM 07 really should be at number 1.

And being awarded "best haunted house" doesn't mean TCM 07 is either. If the question is "which house had the highest guest rating" (which he was asked) there's a non-subjective number that's attached to it.

And besides, ratings are his job. In the end, he's just trying to keep guest satisfaction up.
True true. Doesn't keep half of this forum from complaining though. To he his own.

And being awarded "best haunted house" doesn't mean TCM 07 is either. If the question is "which house had the highest guest rating" (which he was asked) there's a non-subjective number that's attached to it.
I must have said something that was unclear. TCM in 2007 won that award, they advertised that in the description in 2008 when it returned. But yea, I suppose your right.

I think it's less than half of the forum to be honest. Most people I on here really liked the event overall but took issue with a few things. Myself included.
My only real gripe was the real terrible crowd control in the mazes. I heard truly terrible stories of some people who worked in El Cucuy and TWD.

My only real gripe was the real terrible crowd control in the mazes. I heard truly terrible stories of some people who worked in El Cucuy and TWD.

Oh, fuck, Cucuy had some TERRIBLE maze control. It was probably like two total nights (that I worked there) that actually had proper maze flow, meaning, no conga lines throughout the entire night. Every other night, it was just a constant line. Never-ending. D: PLUS the fact that they have to stop the maze in order to switch out the pumpkin in the table. Just built up the shit even more. It was really, really bad. (Not to mention some maze hosts just stood there and did nothing when people broke the rules).

Off-topic: I got hired today to work at the food carts for Grinchmas. :D Hopefully I can get secrets I'm not supposed to tell anyone about HHN and then post 'em here. Lol, jk, no one's gonna tell me shit anyway.

• Like 1

Oh, fuck, Cucuy had some TERRIBLE maze control. It was probably like two total nights (that I worked there) that actually had proper maze flow, meaning, no conga lines throughout the entire night. Every other night, it was just a constant line. Never-ending. D: PLUS the fact that they have to stop the maze in order to switch out the pumpkin in the table. Just built up the shit even more. It was really, really bad. (Not to mention some maze hosts just stood there and did nothing when people broke the rules).

Off-topic: I got hired today to work at the food carts for Grinchmas. :D Hopefully I can get secrets I'm not supposed to tell anyone about HHN and then post 'em here. Lol, jk, no one's gonna tell me shit anyway.

Yea, heard they lost a bunch of people running the backlot. Yikes man.

Actually, if you can get some info on Springfield's soft openings that would be much appreciated. I think we all are afraid we might be constricted on space even more.

• Like 1

congrats! snag me a chimichanga!. You can be our foodcart informant!

Well I heard rumors there were ghosts and zombies on the backlot and a town living there that are ruled by a mad man with an eye patch!

Well I heard rumors there were ghosts and zombies on the backlot and a town living there that our ruled by a mad man with an eye patch!

Must be that chupacabra. I heard it was seeking revenge against Universal after Orlando gave it the cold shoulder. No longer satisfied with the blood of goats...it haunts the USH in search for teenagers who are dumb enough to wander into the backlot.

Yeech. I can't really blame them.

Yeah, people dying/disappearing in the backlot would never be used at HHN.

Aside from every terror tram that's ever been at the event including the last two. Tour guides made a point of mentioning that there are people who didn't survive the trip.

If you meant to say that it would need to be attached to an IP, well then yes. HHNH is mostly IP based. Good job noticing the pattern.

Edited by ferox