HHN Hollywood 2013 Event Discussion

Yeah, I don't think them not selling out is bad word of mouth. They've done a great job of spreading out the crowds this year. Mostly, I believe it has to do with the main nights people go being $70+, the additional weekend, and nights that go passed Halloween. I am hearing from friends they don't think this year is the best, but they still enjoyed it nonetheless (my feelings exactly).

I'm also guessing the capacity has gone up much higher since an entire new chunk of the park exists with the backlot and the new Universal Plaza which opens up things so much. Also, the only path that's missing is the one from Shrek to Studio Tour, which wasn't a lot of space anyway.

Personally, I'm freakin EXCITED to go back and see the changes next Thursday AND only have to pay $40 for it. Meaning I will have gotten away with only spending $88 on tickets for this event all together on two trips,(way less than a VIP, and even less than a front of the line, with the ability to see new changes) which is a freakin STEAL for the quality provided.

The advertising is annoying, but I think we're the only ones who think of that shit.

• Like 1

We complained about crowd control last year, and clearly this year they made an attempt to spread out the crowds by adding more days and having fewer killer deal nights so the crowds that would be only there on a Saturday would go on a Thursday or Sunday. The crowds are spread out over a large amount of days because they heard all of you whine about the lines. Then they do something about it to better spread out the crowds and you take it as a sign of the event's weakness. We asked them to spread out crowds, they did, and we look down on them for doing what we wanted.

Exactlly my point!

Woah der have you not seen how many people loved this year? sure a lot of us on the forum did'nt get wow'ed but they seem to be doing pretty well form themselfs.

yes you are right! We are the only ones who gripe about the ads (though I realy don't care about them just as long as there not blantly stupid) but look it's not as bad as a lot of us make it seem yes Danny Trejo is the voice of Cucuy but that was more of a nod to fans since he is a Genra Star sure Machete just so happened to come out in October but I don't think that was a counscious choice it just how things worked out yeah Facebook made 1 I repeat 1 post about Machete do you anything about Machete in the park? let alone in the maze? No, do you see any refrence to Face/off in HOH? (that one is a legitimate question lol) Its no 2012 but its not the worst.

I'd love to see a new route but I know it's highly unlikely. If they continue to add large set pieces and buildings that we need to walk into like they did this year with the prison tower and shed before we go up the dirt hill, I'd be okay with it. This years tram wasn't amazing but it was good, definitely better than the last few years.

I don't want to jynx anything, but the military campground scene with the large tent that had medical supplies in the season premiere of TWD episode would be easy to do and can make the tram space more confined to the point where it would be a new mini maze. I wouldn't mind if the Terror Tram stayed themed to the Walking Dead as long that's the only place we see this property.

RE would be a really, really bad call instead of TWD. It would manage to piss off both the people who want to see TWD (sorry guys, there's a lot of them) and the people who are tired of zombies. The "Don't want TWD but do want more zombies" demographic is pretty small.

At this point I dont care if Walking Dead comes back just as long as its the same high quality and AMC funds HHN once again just hopefully nothing else repeats and we are done for a while on the rock star mazes.

No more Walking Dead on Terror Tram and we still need to see Marilyn Manson then were done with the rocker mazes!

No more Walking Dead on Terror Tram and we still need to see Marilyn Manson then were done with the rocker mazes!

as much as I like MM (and M&Ms) I dont think he realy has too much to base a maze I mean Black Sabbath barely scraped the bottom of the barrel.

I don't care about the Trilogy to be honest at this point I don't think even Murdy does, I hated WTMN I liked GTH I kinda wanna leave it at that lol.

And Please No KISS!