HHN 2013: Universal Monsters Remix: Resurrection

Freak

Face-Off had its competition for the "Futuristic Frankenstein". The monster and bride winners were inspired designs and will be great additions in Resurrection. I did not realize that the show was a NBC Universal property. Great show, but then again SYFY also has fabulous movies called "Sharknado" and "Ghost Shark". High quality entertainment. B)

I've seen guys like that. Once at a show this guy was wearing a I Spit On Your Grave backpatch and was acting freaked out because the singer was shirtless. Weird sense of priorities.

yeah I've seen a bunch of people walk out of RHPS the year it was here I felt so bad for the actor cuz it was litterly just my group and another one in front it's so sad people freak out so much with shirtless that no one notice there were also half naked chicks. One of the background dancing chicks thanked us for staying as we were walking out as it was the last show and they did put there all into it and hey I got a thank you from a cute chick for not being homophobic. its all about Karma people.

Anyways damn I missed it. I normaly watch Face/Off anyways and this would be the episode I missed :( hopefully I can find it on Hulu.

• Like 1

Yeah it's this weird thing where some guys prove how macho they are by flipping out at the sight of a male body. Because nothing says macho man like not being able to handle the sight of a male body. I guess they really, really, really feel the need to tell everyone they aren't gay. They are so straight that a half naked guy is such an intense stimuli that it drives their nervous system into a tizzy and they automatically give that stimuli all of their attention. Or even better, being freaked out out the very idea that a partly undressed guy will be near you in the future. Instead of you know, not caring enough to react so dramatically.

When the episode is available on hulu or what have you I'm sure that it will be posted by HHN's twitter and fb. I'm not sure if I want to see it before the maze. There's not many surprises in this maze so I guess the less I know the better.

yeah I've seen a bunch of people walk out of RHPS the year it was here I felt so bad for the actor cuz it was litterly just my group and another one in front it's so sad people freak out so much with shirtless that no one notice there were also half naked chicks. One of the background dancing chicks thanked us for staying as we were walking out as it was the last show and they did put there all into it and hey I got a thank you from a cute chick for not being homophobic. its all about Karma people.

Anyways damn I missed it. I normaly watch Face/Off anyways and this would be the episode I missed :( hopefully I can find it on Hulu.

I was actually kind of dissapointed with the rest... Some of them were too lovey dovey and some were you know...bad. I don't think they got that these creations are going into a maze to scare people.

yeah I've seen a bunch of people walk out of RHPS the year it was here I felt so bad for the actor cuz it was litterly just my group and another one in front it's so sad people freak out so much with shirtless that no one notice there were also half naked chicks. One of the background dancing chicks thanked us for staying as we were walking out as it was the last show and they did put there all into it and hey I got a thank you from a cute chick for not being homophobic. its all about Karma .

Leaving is bad show etiquette, but does not necessary dictate a social agenda. The show is not for everyone, especially one that is in the campy horror transvestism musical sub-genre. For me, the RHPS film, midnight showings, and soundtrack were a nice little part of growing up. No one left early during our performance at HHN, but you could see the half-glazed look on the faces of many people as they left. If you are not aware of the content and context off the story, then I could see why some folks did not care for it. In the end, they either liked it or didn't, just like any other property at the event.

Edited by AsylumSB

Leaving is bad show etiquette, but does not necessary dictate a social agenda. The show is not for everyone, especially one that is in the campy horror transvestism musical sub-genre. For me, the RHPS film, midnight showings, and soundtrack were a nice little part of growing up. No one left early during our performance at HHN, but you could see the half-glazed look on the faces of many people as they left. If you are not aware of the content and context off the story, then I could see why some folks did not care for it. In the end, they either liked it or didn't, just like any other property at the event.

Well when most of them were cholos saying "F' This F' Gay sh*t" I get that it's an out there concept even as a movie, and it's not like it's everyone's cup of tea but people walking out in middle is bad etiquette like you said but it just plain asshole-ism to get up let the whole 3 rows surrounding you know how much you are angry that your sexuality was threaten and storm off angry and disturbing everyone with your homeboys as you exit into the T2 gift shop. That was litteraly the whole theater when I was there at HHN in 2009 so maybe it was just that showing but people still did it.

Well when most of them were cholos saying "F' This F' Gay sh*t" I get that it's an out there concept even as a movie, and it's not like it's everyone's cup of tea but people walking out in middle is bad etiquette like you said but it just plain asshole-ism to get up let the whole 3 rows surrounding you know how much you are angry that your sexuality was threaten and storm off angry and disturbing everyone with your homeboys as you exit into the T2 gift shop. That was litteraly the whole theater when I was there at HHN in 2009 so maybe it was just that showing but people still did it.

I hope it didn't totally ruin what was a good show. Now...must...force...myself.....to...get back on topic. Orlando was speculating on how "future Frankenstein" will play a role in their event. We know they will be in HOH, but as a photo shoot, set piece, or scareactor?

IN UMR could mean a few things though. Don't forget, the front queue has figures, props, etc. on display. Also, I like the idea of a photo-op as long as it does not impede the line. Lastly, an actual interactive scareactor would be interesting and would make sense to place the couple in the laboratory/DJ Frankie area.

Edit: reply for Grind (see below) Yes, Grind....I agree that's why I said IN....Hee Hee!

Edited by AsylumSB

IN UMR could mean a few things though. Don't forget, the front queue has figures, props, etc. on display. Also, I like the idea of a photo-op as long as it does not impede the line. Lastly, an actual interactive scareactor would be interesting and would make sense to place the couple in the laboratory/DJ Frankie area.

I could mean anything but it still means it's IN UMR