HHN 2013: Terror Tram: Walking Dead

Freak

And just like that, Murdy also confirmed that the Terror Tram will be themed to the Walking Dead again.

The Walking Dead will also be the theme of this year's TERROR TRAM, but different from last year. Its more what happens OUTSIDE THE PRISON

What a surprise.

Murdy also said that the Tram will take place in Woodbury and involve the pit of Walkers.

• Like 1

NOW IM SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF GOD DAM IT! What really pisses me off is that this is just a big commercial for Season 4. Why not use ED or something else instead. Reused costumes everywhere. Now we better have a 7th maze.

The Terror Tram has always sucked so I honestly just don't give a crap about it anymore. They can make a One Direction Terror Tram for all I care. One Direction...TO HELL that is. Hehehe

Food for thought: Another skimpy Terror Tram could fund a seventh house. Let's hope for the best.

• Like 1

You right Freak, but I honestly think the TT is what makes HHN at USH unique, but this crap seriously! One year of seeing walkers all over the backlot is enough! There are zombies there every FREAKEN year anyway! Im really really disappointed. With reused costumes props etc. This better fund a seventh house but for now everybody CHAINSAWS READY!

You right Freak, but I honestly think the TT is what makes HHN at USH unique, but this crap seriously! One year of seeing walkers all over the backlot is enough! There are zombies there every FREAKEN year anyway! Im really really disappointed. With reused costumes props etc. This better fund a seventh house but for now everybody CHAINSAWS READY!

My sentiments exactly.

NOW IM SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF GOD DAM IT! What really pisses me off is that this is just a big commercial for Season 4. Why not use ED or something else instead. Reused costumes everywhere. Now we better have a 7th maze.

And an Evil Dead based Terror Tram wouldn't also be a commercial how?

Edited by Coast
  • Like 3

I'm disappointed that they're too lazy make that tram out of something new like ED or an original concept... Back in 2006-09 TT was the must do thing to do, it tied the whole event together. There has NEVER been a REPEAT in it. They might as well close it.

An Evil Dead Terror Tram sounds terrible.

• Like 2

all the terror trams have been commercials

08-Wolfman

09-SAW 6

'10-Saw 7 & The Thing

'11-Scream 4 DVD

'12-Walking Dead season 3

IDK why Freak put the title as "Invaded By The Walking Dead" since it is not the title, it's already confirmed this is not a repeat and with all the rumors that the tram rout is changing I doubt they would do exactly the same thing.

• Like 1

IDK why Freak put the title as "Invaded By The Walking Dead" since it is not the title, it's already confirmed this is not a repeat and with all the rumors that the tram rout is changing I doubt they would do exactly the same thing.

I know that. The official title has yet to be released which is why I called it that.

actually, Murdy has said the title might stay the same as last year