HHN 2013: Terror Tram: Walking Dead

Freak

But really...the TT is a GP friendly haunted attraction designed for a flow of people to be coming through. It's not an extreme alone house that you have to sign a waiver for so the scareactors can touch you. I hate the kind of ignorance that puts down other people's hard work for no good reason, in this case the scareactors for the TT and Dead Inside.

• Like 2

In addition to the "Brains" zombie, all they need is a red-headed punk rocker woman dancing naked in a graveyard, then flip the sign from "Walking Dead" to "Return of the Living Dead" Terror Tram. :zombie:

A few years ago, a zombie approached us in the scarezone "Zombieville" and mentioned that he was our son. Hilarious! I look forward to Terror Tram again this year. If you get a chance, try to get on one of the last trams for the night. The crowd tapers off, a fog may start to form, and its literally just you and the cast. Good stuff!

• Like 1

Ya know, now that ya said it, I just realized there's no fog on the TT.

This should be fixed. That would heighten the scares for sure.

It did freak us out a little; a light fog, along with a haze from the dust kicked up along the TT route made it seem surreal. Never encountered that before last year. Not sure if the manufactured fog would disperse quickly at night out in the open back lot. Interesting.

I'm still going to have low expectations. TT hasn't been the same since 2010.

2010 was such a terrible year for Terror Tram.

2009... what a good year. I loved the Michael Myers sheet maze outside of the Psycho house.

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 1

2010 was such a terrible year for Terror Tram.

2009... what a good year. I loved the Michael Myers sheet maze outside of the Psycho house.

yeah that god awful chucky tram..... the only good thing was the la llorona part everything else just seemed off but to be honest I realy did like the TT last and the first time I loved it since 2009 which is easily the best Terror Tram.

yeah that god awful chucky tram..... the only good thing was the la llorona part everything else just seemed off but to be honest I realy did like the TT last and the first time I loved it since 2009 which is easily the best Terror Tram.
Yeah in 2009 there was a good story, it was scary, and had the Michael Myers sheet maze.