HHN 2013: Terror Tram: Walking Dead

Freak

I wonder why, "The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven" nor "The Walking Dead: Terror Tram" were replaced with CITW!? The terror tram seems like its going to have The Prison since backlot mazes are being built! Woodbury and have a full better experience than the maze, also the terror tram wasn't necessary when we could of got a Woodbury scare zone along with the maze. One of them should of been replaced by CITW! Same with 2012, The Terror Tram could have been CITW........

I wonder why, "The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven" nor "The Walking Dead: Terror Tram" were replaced with CITW!? The terror tram seems like its going to have The Prison since backlot mazes are being built! Woodbury and have a full better experience than the maze, also the terror tram wasn't necessary when we could of got a Woodbury scare zone along with the maze. One of them should of been replaced by CITW! Same with 2012, The Terror Tram could have been CITW........

I would love to have seen the Terror Tram replaced with CitW. Unfortunately, they're not going to get rid of the Terror Tram for anything. As crappy as it is, it always jacks up capacity. Hopefully this year will be the Terror Tram that will be much better than anyone anticipated.

I would love to have seen the Terror Tram replaced with CitW. Unfortunately, they're not going to get rid of the Terror Tram for anything. As crappy as it is, it always jacks up capacity. Hopefully this year will be the Terror Tram that will be much better than anyone anticipated.
This year does seem like it will be good, but they could of chose Another property instead of TWD again on its 4th attraction like CITW.

I read an article from insidethemagic.net about TT, and StraightEdge is right on the money. I say let's give TT a chance. TWD maze last year, according to what Murdy said in the article, was their most successful maze that USH HHN. It may be commercialized, but that's what USH HHN is. USO has the original mazes, we have more of the movie/TV/music based mazes. To all the ones that are complaining about repeats, (including yours truly) I say let's give them a chance. Space's limited due to the construction, but who knows....this year may surprise us all. Only time will tell. But I give you this, boils and ghouls, they're still kicking KSF HH's butt, even on USH HHN's worst days. For KSF, if the year's Haunt sucks that's half their revenue gone. What I am looking forward to also this year is my all time favorite.... THE MERCHANDISE!!! I can't wait to see what they have to offer this year. Even if the event stinks, the merchandise rocks. I wish I had all my USH HHN shirts, so I can take pictures of them. My first one was 1997, then they stopped for some time and redid it. The mazes were in the parking structures!

• Like 2

So is it pretty much confirmed that TT is going to be in its normal location? The area by the house we assume is being built off NY street has a few spots where the GP could not do much damage to the sets. Around London, the grassy area that has a wall/backdrop all along one side. If they are filming in this area how can a maze be there (crowds, sounds...).

Well, looks like that NY street maze (probably TWD) is officially not a part of the TT. Disregard my previous spec.

It could still be in the same area of the backlot as the maze (NY area), but two seperate attractions and queue lines...

If terror tram is in its regular location how are they going to get people to the backlot maze?

The Kong loading area they used a few years back is now a maze.

It could still be in the same area of the backlot as the maze (NY area), but two seperate attractions and queue lines...

If terror tram is in its regular location how are they going to get people to the backlot maze?

The Kong loading area they used a few years back is now a maze.

This is true. It could be kinda cool if you are in line for the TWD maze and in the distance you see a horde of walkers attack people on the TT.

I think we're simply gonna just walk.

Or therell be a new spot to be picked up by a tram. There is plenty of space down there, outside of regular theme park grounds at least.

Are either of those the best ideas? Nope, but it is what it is.

Walking would be the less congested way