Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

so... thoughts , opinions, comments, fan boy rage?

You got the house list. I know we dun beat the poor little house spec horse to death, but what connection does he have, how will it fit, doesn't it seem like and odd choice? I've been pondering this for a long time. lol

He would have to be either greatly exaggerated and legandized (or is it iconized?) to make him intersting enough to have a scary house based on him or would end up (seemingly) a very sad humor house. (based on his stature, failure to comit the crime, etc.)

Now, FDR... there is a lot of fan fiction, legends, Secret agencies, shadow histories, and what not surrounding him. Could it be somehow CITW ties to a secret agencey that FDR started and it is either being investigated by, or supported by the LT?

This could give us a third tie to secret societies.

Allow me to explain for those who do not follow Ms. Wackee's posts on Facebook.

At the HU/LT Uni Halloween Extreme panel, Dr. Thorncastle's name was mispronounced. Goth informed us that this mispronunciation had to do with the nickname Thornskull. And this nickname had to do with skulls and bones.

Two possible interpretations of this:

1 Skull and Bones is a fraternal order.

2 The skull and bones of a pirate flag. (Edward Teach aka Blackbeard is listed as a Morphan)

Goth also mentioned going to the Alchemist and Barrister. A pub in Princeton with a rather interesting name.

Alchemy has been associated with the Knights Templar, Masons, Rosicrucians, and the Illuminati.

Now, as for FDR...

FDR approved the redesign of the one dollar bill. It's the bill we see today. Specifically the motto: Novus ordo seclorum and the pyramid with the all seeing eye. Both of these items have found there way into Illuminati conspiracy theories.

Novus ordo seclorum roughly translates to new secular order. The pyramid and all seeing eye have been documented in Illuminati and other secret society symbolism. So, FDR has been tied to the Illuminati by conspiracy theorists.

• Like 4

So if it is about Giuseppe and maybe dead exposure elements, how will it be a full house? He had one crime so there isn't many to go back through. Unless its an alternate universe house where he kills FDR and all hell breaks loose.

I definitely think we should keep these roaming scare zones with no area restriction, but water them down to just a few scareacters while putting the others in stationary scare zones.

This year needs to be a perfect blend of both roaming and and static scare zones. I just love being greeted by a scareacters in a restaurant where the actor doesn't fit the environment, it's awesomely unexpected :)

I agree about the no safe zones. Last year, one of the best scares that I witnessed was while my wife and I were eating a snack inside Monster's Cafe. A warrior came in and scared a woman so badly she probably had to change her pants lol. She was talking with a friend as she came around a corner and never saw it coming. Priceless!!

If the only reason to have Hordes again is to have actors scare people inside restaurants (If that is what everyone really wants)

then I would say just assign some actors to each restaurant to go inside and scare people. Have a couple of actors assigned to each restaurant or something.

Last year I never saw any of the actors in restaurants. I did see actors go inside stores and scare people, but to me it was nothing amazing. It was funny to see people getting scared, but I don't think is worth it to have roaming hordes just to have some actors show up randomly in restaurants or stores.

I just want regular scarezones back. I know it is not possible to have them in some places because of the parade, but I'm really not looking forward the hordes again.

It would suck to end up seeing the same horde 4 times the same night this year as well. It happened to me too many times.

I always ended up seeing the Warriors and the beasts, over and over, and over.... and over.

And over ckB0wVN.gifEFFb0a3.gif

Edited by LV-426
  • Like 1

This could give us a third tie to secret societies.

Allow me to explain for those who do not follow Ms. Wackee's posts on Facebook.

At the HU/LT Uni Halloween Extreme panel, Dr. Thorncastle's name was mispronounced. Goth informed us that this mispronunciation had to do with the nickname Thornskull. And this nickname had to do with skulls and bones.

Two possible interpretations of this:

1 Skull and Bones is a fraternal order.

2 The skull and bones of a pirate flag. (Edward Teach aka Blackbeard is listed as a Morphan)

Goth also mentioned going to the Alchemist and Barrister. A pub in Princeton with a rather interesting name.

Alchemy has been associated with the Knights Templar, Masons, Rosicrucians, and the Illuminati.

Now, as for FDR...

FDR approved the redesign of the one dollar bill. It's the bill we see today. Specifically the motto: Novus ordo seclorum and the pyramid with the all seeing eye. Both of these items have found there way into Illuminati conspiracy theories.

Novus ordo seclorum roughly translates to new secular order. The pyramid and all seeing eye have been documented in Illuminati and other secret society symbolism. So, FDR has been tied to the Illuminati by conspiracy theorists.

True he is said to have entrenched skull and bones into our government in conspiracy theories.

Also, in fiction again, he is linked to hellboy though Trevor Bruttenholm who was a member of the British Paranormal Society. He was an adviser to FDR when the Allies realized that Adolf Hitler was racing to use the occult to turn the tide of World War II.

But, it is rumored that FDR dabbled in the occult for real during WWII when he found out the Nazis were

• Like 1

I heard the rumblings of something, not sure where the idea came from exactly or how reliable the source is. But I thought I'd throw this out there. In response to clue # 19, the Jekyll and Hide clue: "...it's alone i'll see it through" from the song "Pursue The Truth"

Here's something odd to note.

Mystique and I have been dilligently looking for the permits that are now, nearly a month overdue.

Universal cannot hide the permits really... Only rename them, and omit proprietary information. Between the two of us we have been through every permit Orlando has issued since Jan.

Also, There has not been a notice of commencment... which also cannot be hiddden.

So how are they building? The walls in Disaster went up almost overnight. So I'm guessing they are either just blockade walls to keep us from looking or they are being built offsite. Universal can't erect a tent without pulling permits... So I'm at a loss for how I cannot find ANYTHING in regards to the constructioon at hand.

• Like 1

The silly thing is we already know pretty much everything that would be on the permits and more. They might as well be posted on billboards on I-4.

The worst kept secrets in the world are those this new "Harry Potter" law was supposed to conceal. I mean we knew all about the Diagon Allley, Gringots Bank, Hogwart's Express over a year ago. We all knew about Transformers ages before it happened, and also about Springfield.

• Like 3

Here's something odd to note.

Mystique and I have been dilligently looking for the permits that are now, nearly a month overdue.

Universal cannot hide the permits really... Only rename them, and omit proprietary information. Between the two of us we have been through every permit Orlando has issued since Jan.

Also, There has not been a notice of commencment... which also cannot be hiddden.

So how are they building? The walls in Disaster went up almost overnight. So I'm guessing they are either just blockade walls to keep us from looking or they are being built offsite. Universal can't erect a tent without pulling permits... So I'm at a loss for how I cannot find ANYTHING in regards to the constructioon at hand.

I'll do you one better... I have pulled every single permit from last May (on three different sites) to last week opening only what might have looked like an theme park used it... Universal is hiding these very well... You do bring up a great point about off site building... They have not done this in the past but would not be out of the picture...

Agreed!. But well there is no confirmation like permit confirmation. Plus I'm not 100% on the 8th location. I'm mean I'm pretty sure.. but would like to know for sure.

And add this to the where are the permits? They aren't/haven't hidden any of the permits for Transformers, Potter, Springfield, or Cabana. None of the permits for the more "sensitive" projects have been hidden.

I finally found the site for the notice of commencement. I shared it with JDW yesterday. The turn around time for these notices is about 3-7 business days. I looked up the law that requires the notices. It is a law regarding liens. So, I cannot see how Universal could hide this from public record.

The "Potter" law states the following items are exempt schematics, final and rough drafts, drawings, and blueprints. Anything that could be considered proprietary or could expose corporate secrets or intellectual property. Permits and notices would not be included in this. They could redact the description of the project, but the permit should still appear.

So....I shall continue hunting.

• Like 1

It's so hard to tell from pictures. Are those the typical maze style walls or do they look more like a blockade?

They were used for Potter... These type walls are types were if YOU do get a picture of construction they will know you were snooping.

And add this to the where are the permits? They aren't/haven't hidden any of the permits for Transformers, Potter, Springfield, or Cabana. None of the permits for the more "sensitive" projects have been hidden.

I finally found the site for the notice of commencement. I shared it with JDW yesterday. The turn around time for these notices is about 3-7 business days. I looked up the law that requires the notices. It is a law regarding liens. So, I cannot see how Universal could hide this from public record.

The "Potter" law states the following items are exempt schematics, final and rough drafts, drawings, and blueprints. Anything that could be considered proprietary or could expose corporate secrets or intellectual property. Permits and notices would not be included in this. They could redact the description of the project, but the permit should still appear.

So....I shall continue hunting.

I wish the comptroller site could search by addresses... Universal used to use a lot more then just Universal Studios Plaza... I have seen Sand lake, Vinland, Turkey lake, kirkman, and production plaza... oh well someone will find something...

I wish the comptroller site could search by addresses... Universal used to use a lot more then just Universal Studios Plaza... I have seen Sand lake, Vinland, Turkey lake, kirkman, and production plaza... oh well someone will find something...

There's a parcel search option under advanced search, I believe. If you have the parcel numbers, you could look that way.

There's a parcel search option under advanced search, I believe. If you have the parcel numbers, you could look that way.

Main Parcels but good luck finding anything lol. BUT it does show various addresses that they have used.

13-23-28-8833-00-120

13-23-28-8833-00-060

24-23-28-8981-00-040

Google is saying that Prof Bloodgood used to be some kind of old western photography attraction on the Universal Backlot tour in Hollywood.

Is there anything named Bloodgood in USF?

Edited by madmonk

13-23-28-8833-00-120

13-23-28-8833-00-060

24-23-28-8981-00-040

main parcels. Not much help but they do show the various addresses they have used.

Yeah I saw that too. I think its one of the new buildings in HP.