Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

Would it be possible for someone to post a list of everything (major) that's speculated to maybe the first page or something? Or even here as sort of a recap for us poor souls so we don't have to to go through 43 pages. Thank you. B)

Would it be possible for someone to post a list of everything (major) that's speculated to maybe the first page or something? Or even here as sort of a recap for us poor souls so we don't have to to go through 43 pages. Thank you. B)

Haha. I've been here since the beginning, but I missed about the last 10 pages and I don't have the time to go through them. I've been so busy and I only have about 15 minute intervals of Internet usage, so I just don't have the time to check.

It sucks that you've missed 43. I hope someone can come along to help you. Though, watching all of Doc's videos where he reads the guesses for his clues is a good start on the major things being speculated.

8 houses. USF.

ED, TWD, AWIL, RE, Havoc, CITW, La Llarona, A prison themed original house, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Scare zones: ████████████, ████████████, ████████████, Leprechauns in space [redacted]

LT Back. HU merchandise in June. goth went to Princeton. Dr. T. Back as head of LT. RFID cards back again (but will require reregistration).

Edit: Note the sz bit was a joke. I do not know how many or what the scarezones are.

• Like 7

Scare zones: ████████████, ████████████, ████████████, Leprechauns in space [redacted]

Edit: Note the sz bit was a joke. I do not know how many or what the scarezones are.

The redaction of Leprechauns in Space has me seriously bummed ;)

• Like 2

8 houses. USF.

ED, TWD, AWIL, RE, Havoc, CITW, La Llarona, A prison themed original house, and a partridge in a pear tree.

LT Back. HU merchandise in June. goth went to Princeton. Dr. T. Back as head of LT. RFID cards back again (but will require reregistration).

Thank You Sir! I'm not sure if I like the La Llarona idea. I love the Hollywood version but I'm afraid they'll tame it down for Orlando.

8 houses. USF.

Translation for those not up on abbreviations:

ED: Evil Dead

TWD: The Walking Dead

AWIL: American Werewolf in London

RE: Resident Evil

Havoc: HHN 2010

CITW: Cabin in the Woods

La Llorona: Scarezone and House from USH.

• Like 1

Hmmmm.....I'm gonna guess that the prison house is the one we got wrong. Seems like the only one that could end up being something else entirely.

If TWD really is coming back, I'd be really surprised to see 2 prison themed haunts.

Of course, CitW and ED could end up being super similar too, so who knows.

Yeah sorry I'm lazy when it comes to typing all the houses out.. it gets real bad when we start mentioning them like:

PS:HTH lol

Crazy huh. But there is a lot more to the house than "prison" as with any original idea.

For example early info on Dead end was just "classic haunted house" but... It really was not really classic as it was more like the apparition (the movie)

• Like 1

Man, I read PS:HTH, and knew exactly what that meant. And then I felt like a nerd. :) I'm really looking forward to getting final confirmation on this year's houses/scarezones/hordes.

If it's true that ED and CitW will be there, they could be different, given the third act of the latter film. And I agree. Prison, especially for an original house, could really mean anything.

Given Dr. J's most recent youtube sum up and the fact that we're missing one correct comment decoding, I (for my own sanity) need to make a few lists....(I don't have OCD, I don't know what you're talking about, leave me alone)...

Assumed/Proposed/Predicted Houses

Evil Dead

The Walking Dead

American Werewolf in London

Resident Evil

Havoc/Dogs of War/Etc.

Cabin in the Woods

La Llorona

Original/Prison House

Dr. J's Comment Clues

Balloons

Kevin

Surname

Acostic

Christine

Silencio

Simon

Flashback

Ok now let's play the match game....(I miss that show)...

Balloons = American Werewolf In London (scene in movie)

Kevin = Cabin In The Woods (name of monster)

Surname = The Walking Dead (J's last name is Walker; walkers = zombies in TWD)

Acostic = Evil Dead (Eraser got replaced; we assume AHS was replaced with ED)

Christine =

Silencio = La Llorona (use of Spanish language)

Simon =

Flashback = Havoc (house from HHN 2010)

I'm blanking on "Christine" and "Simon". Am I matching these right to begin with? Which one did we get wrong? Do we really have all the houses figured out?

• Like 1

I don't think La Llorona fits this year, so maybe it's South American Legends? If they did do La Llorona i don't know how they could do it due to the water effects. Maybe in the Carnage Warehouse? There was a Water effect in Total Carnage. Still it doesn't seem like a possibility.

Well for Simon I thought it could be Evil Dead since Simon= Necronomicon= Evil Dead. and Acrostic was probably Resident Evil because S.T.A.R.S. but I was left clueless with Christine (HAVOC??) and Flashback. I'll try to keep looking to help.

Also, can anyone confirm this with me? Wasn't Evil Dead used by Knott's? Because that's what I heard. Maybe it's not true and I'm slowly losing my mind...

Simon = Havoc (though I don't know how)

Christine = Resident Evil

Flashback = Prison that's more than a prison.

And they can put water effects exactly where they've put water effects before.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 1

Dr. Simon Barr was in one of the RE movies. Maybe Simon=Resident Evil?

Balloons=AWIL or HAVOC

Kevin=CiTW(this one i'm certain of)

Surname=TWD(pretty certain of this one too)

Acrostic replaced Eraser and ED replaced AHS, so ED makes perfect sense for this one.

Christine=AWIL if Balloons is HAVOC, HAVOC if balloons is AWIL. But i have no way of connecting either one.

Silencio=La Llorona

Simon=RE

Flashback=prison house. Maybe because we've had a prison house (Hellgate), or it's a sequel to it, or maybe characters from HHN past are in it, or something else.

Have permits not shown up yet? i really wanna know where they're sticking the 8th house. My guess is SS21 or 2 in SS22.

Oh, I just had a fun thought. What if the prison house IS a LT house, and they've been jailing up all the old HHN nasties over the last couple years into the prison? Of course, they get loose, and hijinks ensue. That's qualify the needs of the cryptic comment, and wouldn't just be a "prison house."

And Rev, the connection most have made witht balloons to AWiL is because the main character grabs some balloons to cover himself the morning after his first transformation.

And no, so far as we know, the permits are not visible this year. However, it looks like construction has started. So it's possible they hid them in other stuff, or made them private.

• Like 1