Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

Why haven't we commented on the new screamscape rumors that address potential American Werewolf, Cabin in the Woods, Evil Dead and Walking Dead houses?

They're the same rumors HHNRumors posted a couple weeks ago, and were posted here.

Ifrit's got a new picture.

ad736a0ebe0f11e2965422000a9f18cc_7.jpg

Caption: new horrors await when you discover the phone will never sing But plotting your future is futile in a world where death is everything.

Edited by JDW
added pic and quote

^ screams TWD to me. The "ringing" phone in season 3 and "in a world where death is everything", meaning the zombies.

Maybe... but the first word in the riddle is "New" which the Walking Dead is not. Besides, that ignores the image (whatever the hell those words are) and potential Stevie Wonder/Walking Dead clue...

If TWD was coming back, why in the world would they put it in a tent?

That doesnt make any sense.. I think if it does come back, it will go somewhere ELSE.

I think it will go in a SS if it does come back. A prison would make the most sense there. And the materials there don't necessarily have to be going in the tents. They could just be there to be moved.

Maybe new because it will be a new setting? Or a new way of presenting the concept? It might not be TWD because of the image and those words, but that's the first thing that came to my head because of the clue.

hey!

Sorry if this has been mentioned but there are a LOOOOT of posts to read through. Does anyone know if the old TNA soundstage could be used for a house/houses?

again sorry if its been mentioned!

Eilidh x

No worries, eventually I will post a "what we know" post on the first page.... Just waiting for everything to catch up.

It is one of the possible locations... one that I'm leaning towards.

No worries, eventually I will post a "what we know" post on the first page.... Just waiting for everything to catch up.

It is one of the possible locations... one that I'm leaning towards.

Bad news on the address search function:

When a new permit is placed in the system, you have no idea what page it will show up on, it may show up twice, and it causes all the permits to shift.

Check each page when using it. Oh, and they sometimes use PLZ instead of just PZ.

Bad news on the address search function:

When a new permit is placed in the system, you have no idea what page it will show up on, it may show up twice, and it causes all the permits to shift.

Check each page when using it. Oh, and they sometimes use PLZ instead of just PZ.

lovely lol

In Ifrits new picture look at the green design... It looks similar to the Umbrella symbol from Resident Evil

I would say you are correct.

So far I've been able to pull T-Virus out of the letters.

EDIT: Crowd of Rot is the only thing I can get with the rest of the letters.

I'm not very familiar with RE, so I may be missing something.

Words I can pull, but don't seem to makes sense.

Wood, Roof, Fort, and RC (Raccoon City abbreviated)

Here are the letters:

FORWURCT-SRITODOV

If you remove T-Virus your left with:

FOWRCRTODO

EDIT 2: This causes a problem though.

We already had the Alice and STARS clue.

1 Either the Ifrit is hinting at zones and houses or;

2 Alice and STARS wasn't RE or;

3 The Ifrit forgot about his previous RE clue.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

I searched "phone dont sing they ring" in google and found something interesting... it could be nothing but the connections I found was worth posting.. Strange Little Girl by the Stranglers is a song and in it they mention "Late one night the telephone will sing" yeah I know you thinking that's nothing so I continued to read only to find out that the music video was about a Wolf chasing the girl... and where did this take place you might ask.. the UK.... Like I said could be nothing at all

I was thinking AWIL

Edited by Villafane

So, if the Ifrit's clue is not RE, since Alice and STARS most likely was, I'm of the opinion it's not a jumble this time.

Maybe some kind of cipher? Tried Atbash, Caesar, and 3 variations of another cipher where I used death, sing, and ring as the key.

No go so far. Interestingly, using death and sing has a key, both resulted in R = S.

Attempted turning the letters into numbers using a phone paid.

The search continues.

Forgive me if this is mentioned somewhere already, but where do you find Ifrit's clues. Is he/she on Instagram or Twitter? If so, please let me know the user name. It would be appreciated!

"The Ifrit" on Instagram.