HHN 22 Official Merchandise

JDW

woah woah woah! The lady on the phone never told me its 15 for priority! The girl on the phone/ the merch was kind of un-professional but what can i do <_<

Yeah, I can't be positive that your order just wasn't more shipping (weight/size wise) than mine but this lady gave me the $15 shipping price FIRST and then when I asked why so much for just 2 lanyards she quoted me the $6.95 one for "standard" that the $15 was priority or something. I'm assuming they use USPS for standard and UPS for the rest as $15 sounds about right for UPS Ground

so the standard black lanyard with the logo 22 is for AP only???? that seems off...

Nah, I think this lady just didn't know what she was talking about, Last year there were two of lanyards available for regular sale and they were not AP only. I think they just don't have them available for shipping and this girl was unaware of the reasoning for not having them.

Nah, I think this lady just didn't know what she was talking about, Last year there were two of lanyards available for regular sale and they were not AP only. I think they just don't have them available for shipping and this girl was unaware of the reasoning for not having them.

yeah, like mine, (I believe) on email they told me that silent hill=24.95, on the phone she said its 21.95. Also i knew more about the merch than the girl, which i can't really say is bad considering they never saw the shirts or anything before. I still feel good about getting everything early though!

I was a sucker employee preview night, made my first merchandise purchase since the 2006 event. Bought TWD double insulated cup and one of the hoodies.

I have to say there is quite a nice assortment of merchandise this year, a little something for everyone it seems.

• Like 1

I was a sucker employee preview night, made my first merchandise purchase since the 2006 event. Bought TWD double insulated cup and one of the hoodies.

I have to say there is quite a nice assortment of merchandise this year, a little something for everyone it seems.

At the very VERY least, one of those cups & a zombie lanyard will be mine! :D lol (Hopefully. :P )

• Like 1

At the very VERY least, one of those cups & a zombie lanyard will be mine! :D lol (Hopefully. :P )

Have to say the cup is amazing, kept my tea cold at work all day Friday and didn't sweat all over my desk...plus it's got zombies on it, so that's just a plus...LOL

• Like 2

I miss the days of the blinky cups that had actually something on them... whether it was the NLC characters or the icons. Does anyone have a picture of the bar menu with the prices or know what they are?

Someone posted a picture in the Pictures/Videos thread (or it may have been on their FLICKR or FB pages linked to or something).

The signature drink is the Dead Walker and it's $10 in a souvineer cup, $7 refills. Beer is $9 and then I think $6 refills. They had wine on their too, but didn't pay attention to those prices :)

Should I just go to Universal during the day tomorrow instead of waiting to buy stuff on Friday when I go to HHN? Lol I'm thinking I may need to do that to have a chance of getting what I want (assuming they still have what I want).

FYI, my little update on merchandise from Oct 4-7:

Vinyl figure appeared to be sold out...went to lots of shops and saw none of them.

Hoodies are ABUNDANT...but none of us wanted one so I really didn't check the sizes.

Hats are everywhere. Didn't get one since it didn't fit the best (have a big melon) and wasn't too sure about raised red writing on it.

Zombie Lanyards are plentiful some places, but gone others. HHN22 lanyards are everywhere. I think they have $8 ones in the park that have a clasp on the back, but have $5 ones they sell outside on the bridge that don't. UMTH tour gets you a 22 lanyard with a clip that has 22 on one side, and just HHN on the other. Comes with a Universal ticket for the tour with the date on it.

T-Shirts all seemed plentiful except for XXL. TONS of XXXL ones (my one friend needed an XXL and it was tricky to find). The zombie guy/girl T-Shirts were EVERYWHERE. Alice Cooper ones seemed to mostly be in the Twister and Main locations, nowhere else.

TWD Cups and small/big Shotglasses, Silent Hill Cards and Hats, and Pins & Keychains seemed to be everywhere.

Don't know if anyone was interested in the cards, but I saw them in stock @ the Rockit cart on Thursday.

On the 7th, they had a ton of them in the Twister store. Also, two whole "pegs" of them at the little kiosk by the entry to Rip Rocket.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...