Mark M.

• 2 weeks later...

it still sucks, Big Time,

I was not aware "warriors" was code for Yakuza :lol:

Ir71j.jpg?1

a Yakuza guy that is into Bondage, scary... :rolleyes:

I just hope that either,

the other costumes look a lot better,

or there is a really good reason to have Yazukas in the park, I hope when we see the full zone revealed it might make more sense

Edited by Mr. Black

Mr. Black, I understand everyone is entitled to an opinion.

But you haven't even been to the event and are already so highly critical of things you haven't even seen in person. At least that's what I've seen in the majority of the threads on the forum. Even here, you're judging a costume on a mannequin that will probably look nothing like it does on an actual moving person. I suggest instead of being so negative about things, go to the event first, and then give a review.

• Like 3

Mr. Black, I understand everyone is entitled to an opinion.

But you haven't even been to the event and are already so highly critical of things you haven't even seen in person. At least that's what I've seen in the majority of the threads on the forum. Even here, you're judging a costume on a mannequin that will probably look nothing like it does on an actual moving person. I suggest instead of being so negative about things, go to the event first, and then give a review.

im being negative of a costume, I thought I made that clear, the costume sucks, there is no way around it, like I said, I hope the rest of the costumes for this zone are better, which I already also try to mention,

I am really happy about Silent Hill, I am happy about the Universal Monsters house, I am really really happy about Gothic, I can't wait to see the Traditionals, to see the Vampires, I cannot wait to see the Walker horde outside the house, I am pretty happy about a lot of things, I am curious to see Dead End,

but there are a few things I don't feel too good about, I won't lie about it, this costume is one of them,

besides didn't Mz said this:

It amazes me how people bitch about people bitching! :)

Listen, EVERYONE is entitled to an opinion, positive or negative. Just because were fans of the event doesn't mean we won't have negative things to say about it or Universal, not everyone is going to be excited about this year, some of us will love it! We want to hear what people think, good, bad, or downright ugly!

Sure, it's tough to be negative about the event when none of us have experienced it yet. However it's safe to say people can be negative about things that happened up to now, from the issue of streets due to the Superstar Parade, losing the JAWS queue, the sudden loss of Sound Stage 44, collaboration with Hollywood, only 7 houses, a less than stellar reveal, and even "Street Experiences" instead of elaborate scare zone sets.

If we all were happy happy about everything all the time, things would get kind of boring. I do agree though, everyone should go into this year with an open mind. I can't wait to read reviews from everyone to get the real impression on how all this will turn out!

Just my 2 cents on that issue!

I thought it was okay to voice my opinion, even if it is not positive, I do not think I have been that negative,

this costume is just not what I expected, and the fact that we are not getting a Clown chainsaw zone instead of this makes me feel less good about it, just expressing that,

I don't mean to sound negative all the time, I am only saying what I feel about what we are given right now, as is everyone else, I am sure once the event my opinions will change,

I will try to stop sounding so negative if you require me to, but I don't think I have been that much

Edited by Mr. Black

Yeah, I've read that multiple times, and I do agree. But just like Mark says at the end of that statement, he does agree with the people who are upset with those that are purely negative, and that everyone should go to the event with an open mind.

This is about as much as I feel I should discuss here without getting too off topic. If you want to talk more, just shoot me a pm.

Yeah, I've read that multiple times, and I do agree. But just like Mark says at the end of that statement, he does agree with the people who are upset with those that are purely negative, and that everyone should go to the event with an open mind.

This is about as much as I feel I should discuss here without getting too off topic. If you want to talk more, just shoot me a pm.

sorry

Personally I kinda of like their costume at least it's original. The reason for the gloves and neck band of course is to hide where the tattoo top ends and help sell the illusion that they are real tattoos. Saying that I don't really mind if Mr Black or anyone else posts an opposing opinion as long as its CONSTRUCTIVE. We all have different views and that's what makes the world an interesting place. If we all agreed then there would be no point in posting and there would be nothing to discuss lol. Let's just keep it reasonable and friendly :)

• Like 1

it really does look like a Yakuza warrior to me though, It really does,

in the video I posted about the zones in the other thread, it is mention that they will carry swords, and they are all male, so they might all look like this,

I just personally don't see how this has to do at all with Halloween or with horror, looks like it belongs in an action movie

I still hope there is a good reason and it might look cool with an actual person, I am hoping it is really cool,

, but this one leaves me scratching my head, is not even about being negative, but wondering wtf is going on with this zone? it is so different than anything they have done. And like I Said, there is nothing scary about a guy with tattoos

I was hoping they get their face painted, or a mask, or something scary, fangs, maybe they will have dragon make up? something, anything

Edited by Mr. Black

it really does look like a Yakuza warrior to me though, It really does,

in the video I posted about the zones in the other thread, it is mention that they will carry swords, and they are all male, so they might all look like this,

I just personally don't see how this has to do at all with Halloween or with horror, looks like it belongs in an action movie

I still hope there is a good reason and it might look cool with an actual person, I am hoping it is really cool,

, but this one leaves me scratching my head, is not even about being negative, but wondering wtf is going on with this zone? it is so different than anything they have done. And like I Said, there is nothing scary about a guy with tattoos

I don't see what Penn & Teller have to do with scary but they are here this year lol. I understand you dont think the costume is scary but don't forget we haven't seen what face makeup or masks they will be wearing yet. That may be the horror element, who knows?

• Like 1

Trust me you are only seeing the tip of the iceberg on this.They will be intimidating.

I have confidence in every single horde. Don't make your opinions before you've seen what our men and women on the streets can do.

if you guys say so, then I'll just wait, perhaps it will blow me away

this is making me really curious,