Dark Legions: Warriors

Mark M.

The Warriors were certainly not a last minute zone. They look exactly as they need to. You don't need complex costumes or more traditional horror aspects to be scary. Look at Havoc from 2010.

Edited by Cody
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if I'll be there on Thursday or not, but Friday and Saturday for sure I will be In Search Of the Warriors in the park. Now that I have a rough idea of when and where they manifest, I need to get my own extended eyeful of what everyone is so excited about.

I love this Legion, (I am a Baccanoid after all), but on saturday my Companion pointed out that their costumes reminded him of how Wolowitz and Koothrappali pretended to be "Dark Goth Lost Boys" on an episode of "Big Bang"!!!!

OH MY GOD YOURE RIGHT.

(Baccanoids rule!)

really love the interaction in this zone. cast goes crazy all over the place. i saw one warrior crawling through the NY streets :P.

• Like 1

I started hating this zone at first,

but they are Fierce, the actors make this work so much, they are a force moving trough the streets, they are unstoppable

I can say I love them, I like them a lot, specially when they are marching, the guys working in here really made this for me, completely turned my opinion upside down, I love seeing them marching, it is a spectacle, they are doing so well, I really love seeing them in action,

Kudos to the guys working this, they get better and better :)

Edited by Mr. Black

I FINALLY got to spend some time watching and interacting with this legion.

Holy crap, Michele was right.

These guys are everywhere - crawling, jumping, totally in everyone's face. They are going to weigh 16 pounds by the end of the event, they are so energetic. Special mention to Senor Caliente, who targeted me multiple times as I was headed through New York. Headed through New York to the bathroom - it was a miracle I didn't experience a premature pee.

You really can sit and watch these guys for hours. And they have extremely hot breath. In case you were wondering. Thanks for a great night gentlemen, you are a blast!

• Like 1

I have heard people say that a scareactor bent over backwards to obtain a scare before... but I've never seen it done quite so literally as last night. A Dragon Warrior, a little after midnight on Hollywood Blvd, came "running" out of the fog on all fours... upside down like Linda Blair in the notorious "Spider Walk" scene in The Exorcist!!! I didn't know such a feat was humanly possible. It was very creepy and quite impressive to watch and it scared the crap out of those he approached.

• Like 1

I have heard people say that a scareactor bent over backwards to obtain a scare before... but I've never seen it done quite so literally as last night. A Dragon Warrior, a little after midnight on Hollywood Blvd, came "running" out of the fog on all fours... upside down like Linda Blair in the notorious "Spider Walk" scene in The Exorcist!!! I didn't know such a feat was humanly possible. It was very creepy and quite impressive to watch and it scared the crap out of those he approached.

I would love to see that, sounds pretty awesome, and kinda dangerous lol

That does sound awesome! I hope to see all the scare actors at 100% when I go down (I suppose I am little worried because it'll be a thursday and I don't know if they will 'bring it' on a Thursday). I am also bringing a few friends that have both NEVER been to hhn NOR Universal at all...ever.

I also signed up for Baccanoid, so I will definitely be on the look out for the warrior men... regardless of attire :P

I believe that was A cast, and I can guarantee that those guys are absolute animals out there.

Last night-warriors (I think cast A-715 in kidzone, 845 NY). My wife adores you guys. We try to catch all your sets, you have the highest energy level I've ever seen. I think they're starting to recognize us, one snuck up on us sitting on a bench in central park and screamed "again"?? My wife gave him hand hearts, which was returned. Whoever you are, you made her night. Spiky hared guy-gets us every single time, Always highly amusing, great interaction. I swear he's looking for us some nights. Also, we let one hide behind us on friday to scare a group of girls, he grumbled "I'll get you later", which he did last night, forcing us into central park to get ambushed :)

I have to agree, once again, that you guys are simply amazing! You make us proud to be in the Baccanoid legion! Your energy, fierceness, stealthiness, and ability to ambush are one-of-a-kind. I'm glad that my friends each belong to a different legion - it gave me a lot of time last night watching you in NY while waiting for everyone to pass through Finnigan's during their time slot for their badges. Between your maneuvering around the Mummy lockers and the tactics in the street, you are one of the best legions, if not the best legion, out there!

Always a treat to watch the Warriors in action. Thursday in Kids Zone was a special treat - not only did I get repeatedly stalked by one of the warriors, but later a group of them surrounded me and rattled their swords at me. As I said at the time... I still have no problem with this.

Great fun as always!

• Like 1

Yeah that's my buddy Josue from my economics class at school. He tries his hardest to scare the stuffing out of people and it really works. I've never seen anyone scare like he does.

• 3 weeks later...

I will truly miss the Baccanoids in the streets! You were consistently fierce, aggressive, and determined to scare the crap out of anyone and everyone in your path. I always made it a point to visit you guys in NY each night that I attended HHN this year. Your tactics in KidZone and in front of MIB were also epic and know that you will truly be missed! Thanks for making HHN22 so memorable for me! You make me proud to be a Baccanoid!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Dark Legions: Warriors