Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2012 Discussion

The sheer epicness of an Aliens maze would blow my freakin' mind.

But from what I know, she only produced Aliens, and none of the other films in the franchise. So I don't know if she owns the rights, let alone the theme park rights, to the franchise.

Bicycle Girl, I yelled that I was going to steal your bike last night (Saturday) and you went crazy clawing away. This was about 10:45.

The house was ROCKING on my walk through and I think a lot of it had to do with there being no one in front of us when we went into the rooms. In fact, at one point a walker walked backwards through the maze to see if we were standing around or something because there was such a long gap between us and the group in front of us.

Ugh. My heart hurts. The year is pretty much over now. :(

I think it was a good year overall, with lots of memories and screams.

I honestly wish it would never end. If they could somehow just rename the event "Horror Nights" and do it every weekend or something, I'd be so happy.

But that'll never happen. And we will always have to go through this agonizing year wait until the next one.

Now until January, practically everything will be quiet.

Then the rumors start to float around and the speculation gets heavier.

Then in May, we start to get a really good idea of what we might see.

And hopefully by June or July, we get to know once again what will make us scream in the fog.

But September... September couldn't come any sooner.

I'm already eagerly waiting 2013.

Might have to do 3 trips next year, as it seems 2 wasn't enough this time.

So many people want me to go with them and be their guide.

And I enjoy every bit of doing that.

Until than, I'll see you folks in the wishful thinking thread! :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

until 2013 it will probably just be me DTH and Freak as always until january on that note happy halloween!!!

LMAO so true. Everyone bails from now until around April. I don't blame them though, there isn't much to talk about. But surprisingly, every year, we guess one or two mazes RIGHT OFF THE BAT pretty much the day after the event ends or sometime in November. But imagine if we had more brain power, we could know ALL of the event in November! But noooo, everyone wants to leave us...... *eye shift* lol

Edited by DTH316

Thank you ALL for the scares and memories.

Was fortunate to get some shirts for half off as well as an Alice Cooper shirt for $5

If anyone was fortunate to score a hoodie and wouldn't mind selling...please DM or let me know!!!

When does speculation thread open up???

Until next year!!!!

Happy boring November :(

But surprisingly, every year, we guess one or two mazes RIGHT OFF THE BAT pretty much the day after the event ends or sometime in November.

that is true 2010 someone guessed the Remake Freddy and Jason mazes

2011 I guessed The Thing and Freak guessed Alice Cooper

in 2012 someone guessed TCM and Walking Dead

now lets see what this year holds....................