Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2012 Discussion

I read the Silent Hill scarezone has been practically scratched and all the characters now reside at the exit of the maze

I don't know the specifics of this, but the characters should at least be by the escalators for the first hour or two.

I understand it gets way too crowded after, and this is a decent solution.

Hopefully next year they sort this out.

Can we REALLY lose ANOTHER scare zone?!

Edited by DTH316

I read the Silent Hill scarezone has been practically scratched and all the characters now reside at the exit of the maze

I don't know the specifics of this, but the characters should at least be by the escalators for the first hour or two.

I understand it gets way too crowded after, and this is a decent solution.

Hopefully next year they sort this out.

Can we REALLY lose ANOTHER scare zone?!

Better to not have a scare zone down there if it's not going to be themed heavily. Rather have nothing than a mediocre zone.

^ I can't say I would be very excited if it did make an apperence at HHN... Never could get into the show and the production value, ie. visual effects, left a lot to be desired for me. Though the case can easily be made for it. It's an NBC/Universal property and I can understand if they use the opportunity to do some cross promotional stuff for the show.

I havnt heard any rumors rumors of it being cancelled... And I would be surprised if they did. Grimm has held an almost steady 5 million in viewership, which is rather good for a Friday night show. Even more important though, is that Grimm actually leads the CSI: New York and Blue Bloods (which averages 9 million and 10 million viewers each and are the Friday night leaders in total viewership) in the 18-49 Demo, which is what the industry uses to determine advertising prices because the 18-49 demo group is who most advertising is ment to target. Of course advertising revenue is how television shows make money, and Grimm is able to charge more in advertising costs then either CSI and Blue Blood, thus while maybe not as high in overall ratings, it's a pretty profitable show for NBC, probably more so then CSI or Blue Bloods are for there respective networks. While I don't like the show much, I don't think we will see it going anywhere.

I went back to HHN last night. I was glad to see that the talent was MUCH more active than what I have seen on opening night. Even though the talent was better in TCM and Alice, those houses just unfortunately still weren't that scary for me. I had the same problem of lack of enthusiasm from the talent in Silent Hill on opening night. Now that the scareactors have improved SIGNIFICANTLY since the 21st, it is currently my second favorite house. Here is my updated house list for this year from my favorite to least favorite:

-Walking Dead

-Silent Hill

-La Llorona

-Alice Cooper

-Terror Tram

-Universal Remix

-Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Terror Tram was better from when I last visited as well. It was really crowded, but the actors still did a great job with what they had to work with.I just hope we can get a new location next year.