Official UMTH & Arcane Insights Tour Meetup Thread

JDW

29ek7yw.png

Unmasking the Horror tour

You and your party, along with other Unmasking the Horror Tour guests, will be combined together and experience a guided, informational walking tour providing an overview of this year’s event as well as a “lights-on” walkthrough of three haunted houses with the opportunity to take photos throughout. The tours are at least 2 hours in duration with combined groups consisting of no more than 15 guests per guide. Each guest taking part in the Unmasking the Horror Tour also receives a commemorative Halloween Horror Nights lanyard.

Price: $55.00 per person, plus tax

Sept. 22, 27, 28, 29, 30, Oct. 4, 5, 25, 26, 27, 28 & 31 Tours depart at 10:00AM & 1:30PM

Oct. 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 & 24 Tours depart at 1:30PM only

Arcane Insights tour

Spend an evening picking the brains of some of HHN’s designers

You and your party, along with other Arcane Insights Tour guests, will be combined together to experience a structured, guided walking tour of one Halloween Horror Nights event night. In addition to your Arcane Insights guide, the group will also be accompanied by members of the Universal Orlando Art & Design Team. As the guide leads the group through the event, the Art & Design team members will provide the group with a unique look into the design and development of this year’s event. During the tour you will experience all haunted houses, visit one of the house’s makeup and wardrobe areas and get to take part in a seated Q&A with the Art & Design team members. Combined groups consist of up to 12 guests and the tour lasts 6 hours, with a 30 minute break mid-way through.

Price: $225.00 per person, plus tax and event admission

Oct. 5, 12, 19 & 26 - Tour departs at 7:00PMAll Arcane Insights Tours also include the following:

• Complimentary standard valet parking
  • Access to the RIP Lounge with cash bar upon check-in
  • Commemorative Halloween Horror Nights lanyard (1 per tour guest)
  • Priority access to all haunted houses
  • Reserved seating at Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure show
  • Complimentary bottled water during sit down Q&A

Arcane Insights Tours are extremely limited in availability and advance reservations are required

Post when you have confirmed/purchased tickets and I will add you to the list.

September 22nd UMTH

10:00 AM

Chataro, brit_sean +1

1:30 PM

JWFearman, KiraGirl, hhnholdem, Thomashhn, Mclovin

September 27th UMTH

September 28th UMTH

Tony

September 29th UMTH

hunnylvr, rockingamer17

September 30th UMTH

blacklagoontaylor

October 4th UMTH

October 5th UMTH

ThehappyMason, HHNPicMan, Gamera2099

1:30 Pm

October 5th AI

October 7th UMTH

eyecdeadpeople, Oysterhead00 +6

October11th UMTH

October 12th UMTH

Zombieman

October 12th AI

Zombieman, hunnylvr

October 13th UMTH

October 14th UMTH

Coast +1

October 17th UMTH

October 18th UMTH

October 19th UMTH

October 19th AI

October 20th UMTH

October 21st UMTH

October 24th UMTH

Jadaada

October 25th UMTH

Tweedle9200, Source, Grimp0nd, and AaronPaHHnfan (+3), Richie Rocket, Boogeyman13 (+3)

October 26th UMTH

October 26th AI

Louwisea

October 27th UMTH

October 28th UMTH

October 31st UMTH

So the three houses in Unmasking the Horror would be Gothic, Dead End and House of Horrors?

We aren't sure. I would assume it would be just the sound stages for ease. But they do change it up. The parade building and the tents can be fairly hot.

We aren't sure. I would assume it would be just the sound stages for ease. But they do change it up. The parade building and the tents can be fairly hot.

Okay thanks! Never done the tour before and was thinking of doing it this year. I know all the houses are amazing but I would prefer to see the more artsy ones, like I know last year did Winter's Night (not sure what the other two were off the top of my head) so I guess basically what I am saying is I just don't wanna take a tour of Alice Cooper basically lol.

I will be taking both the UTH and Arcane Insights tours on 10/12.

BTW, the Arcane Insights for 10/5 has been sold out for a couple of weeks.

10/12 has several slots open when I booked mine a few days ago.

We'll be doing the Arcane Insights on 10/12 as well! I was wondering if anyone else was doing that tour..