Alice Cooper's: Welcome to my Nightmare

Hauntfan

Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever = WIN

l

HAH obviously every scareactor had at least 1 AC song memorized by heart. This was my song LOL and I forgot to mention Cast A was the last group of people to walk through the house on Halloween and what song was playing as we entered ? Welcome To My Nightmare ... perfect song to close the house.

• Like 1

I loved the party we had in the finale to end the run. I'm sure no other house did that. No one could've seen it but that made me tear up. Thanks guys for an awesome first year. And if we have Alice Cooper next year I know where were all gonna go.

• Like 2

Pretty sure thats not exactly possible to do now... besides, Disaster is kind of like the "reject" location for houses.

Another AC house is definitely needed. I'd actually rather not see the house be in 3D like Hollywood's house was this year. Sure it looked cool, but the last thing we need is a 3D house for the 3rd year in a row, especially when P&T sort've lacked the actual 3D aspect.

oh and here... randomly throw this song out there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yamZk1f0uyw

"Save me, I cant take anymore 'cause its happening again... I've had this Nightmare before.. and i know how it ends.."

• Like 1

So I kept forgetting to post this & point it out. But I have to wonder... how many people actually saw this concept art brought to life in the house.

389035_435218719856361_1211244906_n.jpg

It actually took me about maybe 20 run-throughs of the house before I finally noticed it. At first glance, you'd expect this to be a hallway of some kind... hell, most people probably forgot we had even gotten this concept art. It wasn't until I actually took a better look at the surrounding walls before the 1st scene- "X-Ray". This segment of doors was actually the small square area right after you enter the house between the facade and Scene 1. Like I said, I never even noticed this in the house until I actually looked around at the details when the line was slightly backed up one night. Thats when I was like "oh.. 'welcome to my nightmare' ...so thats where that is". It kinda sucks that it was poorly highlighted since it was the name of the house afterall.

On a completely unrelated note... This is dedicated to the cast(s) of AC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bts3VrqJI8

If we're putting up AC songs can we post something that isn't monotonous?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x0BehBmIwk

aaaahhh... that's the stuff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was Cooper for Halloween.

tCQcm.jpg

Outside a Haunted House I built in the garage

qGlrT.jpg

JXx3w.jpg

aWTnM.jpg

Edited by YourPallbearer
  • Like 2

If we're putting up AC songs can we post something that isn't monotonous?

we're not posting AC songs just to post them... the ones i include serve a purpose.. especially the last one.

Speaking of AC songs, back to the house itself... Did anyone ever figure out what song was playing in the Kitchen scene?

we're not posting AC songs just to post them... the ones i include serve a purpose.. especially the last one.

Speaking of AC songs, back to the house itself... Did anyone ever figure out what song was playing in the Kitchen scene?

According to dad it was "ahahfhgjehygujehfiwhbfywh" or something similar.

• Like 2

You know.. that song title just gave me a really bad mental image.. -shudders-

So did each scene have more than one song or just certain ones?

(seriously, you'd think after 43 times I would know this)

Mine only had one. Schools out and Alice morgue did too. certain ones had one or technically 2 (how they are on the album). Actully mine just had the background of one and the chorus on repeat. lol. Really Chris you should know this you were in there as much as i was.

• Like 1

My excuse = Poor speaker placement. :chainsaw:

If i had the speakers right next to me all the way through the house like you guys did on set, I'd be more familiar with what song was in each scene :P

Yeah sure. However it would have been nice to hear the music when I went through.

• Like 1

Have to post this since some people didnt understand the story. Hearing hte music would have helped.

The house was not random. If you listened to the music in each scene (I know hard it was quiet). There is a story. Steven (the mental patient) is in a mental hospital in the beginning. The second scene involved him being admitted and being given IVs. The Black Widow room was how he seen the nurses, beautiful nurse then how she turns grotesque as he goes deeper into insanity. The kitchen scene is a semi flashback to when Steven's mom was being abused by her father. Which is why you hear him saying stop it. (They are supposed to be arguing). Schools out is next and its cause he was being bullied in high school. The mausoleum scene is when he lost it and killed everyone who has hurt him. The next scene with the stripper is what he did after he killed them and how he sees her. The scene with Alice cooper that was next is him after hes caught for killing them and being in the asylum. we see him in his padded room and at the very end you see Steven and Alice in their straightjackets because their crazy, with the showman who put on the whole house and watched Steven through all this.

Edited by carnage
  • Like 8