Alice Cooper's: Welcome to my Nightmare

Hauntfan

Scene 9 has "Feed my Frankenstein" The room with the hanging bed frames and the *echem* Psycho Steven, right before the finale. There's a female dummy in the corner on a stool, and there's a speaker just above her head that plays it on a loop. It's been stuck in my head for 2 months now.

so Scene 8 & 9 play the same song? how the hell have i NOT noticed this?..... okay, not going to lie, i actually didnt notice what song was playing in the Morgue until Graham mentioned it :lol: Thanks "Steve"!

after hitting the house 3 times tonight... i still have no idea what song is playing in the Kitchen scene.

As for the medical scene, i tried so hard to hear if it was "Poison".

The first scene "X-Ray", i was pretty sure i heard something else other than "I'll Bite Your Face Off"... as to what it was... no idea. <_<

You know how, when you go through a house multiple times over 6 weeks, and it keeps getting better each time? Yeah, that :)

I keep forgetting people, but I'm trying really hard not to. Had two cast A runs last night, both were so fun and well awaited! First set of straightjackets - thanks for attacking me - multiple times - every time. Love my nurse and sharing hand hearts!! It looks like our doctor is fully recovered and completely on top of his game, yay! Both black widows continue to work the strobes and their spider webbing to get VERY in your face, and I love it! Mom and Dad both rock - Mom seems to be getting more psycho as the event progresses, and Dad gives me enough attention from above me that I'm appropriately creeped out. And I do like that. Ah, my bully ain't no bully but a sweetheart (but don't tell anyone that, coz he also scares right good-like). I have been really remiss in appreciating our cheerleader, since I'm usually focused to the right. Thanks for the scares, and I hand heart you too!! Dead Jock and Dead Dad are getting really good at both getting me every run through - I especially enjoy the "L" sign Dead Dad holds up to his forehead (how did you know?). Cold Ethyl, I know you don't get nearly enough acknowledgment at what is set up as a distraction. Please know, every time I go through, it's good to see you're back (har-de-har-har). Helzo, thanks for hitting your target (me) every time. And special kudos on my second run - not only did he get me, but also the guy just behind me immediately after. And the guy was still scared, knowing he was there! Heart XRay Alice, you always combine creep-i-tude and affection. Which is extremely disturbing. And makes me very happy. Final mattress room Steven psycho person - thank you for chasing me out of your room! They chase because they care... Finale Alice and Steven, thanks for coming after me each time, even though I tend to be distracted. And so much applause, as always, to my finale showman; I tip my invisible top hot to you as well, kind sir.

I really hope I didn't forget anyone. Thank you all for making this silly lady so happy during my many run throughs. So sad it's almost over, but grateful for the wonderful memories, and anticipating a fabulous and over the top final night! <3 :)

• Like 2

- Kathy was right... Medical room (scene 2) definitely heard "Poison"

- as for Scene 1 (X-Ray), no idea what song it was.

- Still no clue on what song is playing in the Kitchen scene.

Seriosly, so many run throughs and i still cant name off all the song is just ridiculous :lol:

oh and Graham (Morgue Alice) is evil... totally waited for me to be in the right spot, then sprayed me in the face <_< I should expect it by now, but he still caught me off guard tonight..

• Like 1

Okay, according to Alice's website, he has concerts in the UK on Saturday, Sunday and Halloween (amongst many other dates). While I can't imagine he would pop over here to Orlando for just one night, just for HHN... if he DOES show up tonight, somebody really oughta please please text, email, PM, FB, whatever - me. I don't care how crowded or how rainy, my sorry/happy butt will be there! :)

• Like 1

Not much I can add to all the other accolades, but I still can't believe that this turned out to be my favorite house of the year. Not that I have anything against Alice Cooper...I don't have much of an opinion on his music one way or another. I figured it would be an okay house, but as the event draws to a close, it's firmly in my number one spot (particularly Cast A, since I tend to do the first set). I even gave it kudos in my Examiner column this past week: http://www.examiner.com/article/alice-cooper-takes-the-lead-my-halloween-horror-nights-house-rankings

It's my favorite surprise of the year.

• Like 2

I am going to miss this house a lot too. Just when I started to love it the event is over. I really regret going to Penn and Teller at the beginning instead of this house and hating on this house. Between the two houses this one was clearly the better one. I liked Penn and Teller house but mostly because I like Penn and Teller the real Penn and Teller. I like them a lot so seeing their house was nice. but after a while I just stopped going there all together. But I regret not going in here as many times as I could. the energy from everyone was really awesome. I love everyone's work in this house.

• Like 5

Sigh. This is the one house from 2012 that I'm really, really going to miss this year. I enjoyed Gothic and House of Horrors, but Alice won a special place in my heart. Amazing energy throughout the entire event run and just a fun experience all the way around, especially Team A (not dissing B, it's just that our timing put us through on A 90 percent of the time).

• Like 2

For a house i didnt think would actually happen, to being one that I was iffy about.... this was definitely one of the better houses. Granted, it could've used some things tweaked here/there, but overall it was enjoyable all 43 times :D

Great job both Cast A & B. You did well. Lets cross our fingers for "Alice Cooper: Goes To Hell" next year! ;)

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm feeling the need to listen to some AC tonight.

Again great job you guys. This will be a house that i miss.

• Like 1

that is my wish right now. something hard, I don't even care, as long as it is hard and heavy

oh god.. thats just asking for me to make a comment... :ninja:

Hopefully this house got enough positive feedback to warrant an in-direct sequel like Hollywood's "Goes To Hell". However, i'd prefer better speaker placement so that way it doesn't deafen the scareactors and allows us to actually hear the music within the house in every scene.

oh god.. thats just asking for me to make a comment... :ninja:

Hopefully this house got enough positive feedback to warrant an in-direct sequel like Hollywood's "Goes To Hell". However, i'd prefer better speaker placement so that way it doesn't deafen the scareactors and allows us to actually hear the music within the house in every scene.

well yeah a sequel would be cool specially if they actually do it like the one they did over there.

I'm just saying I want a house that is really hardcore, something brutal, something with a lot of gore and blood and really heavy music, something like Slayer, I know I am just dreaming and they will never do this, but the least they can do is bring a Rob Zombie house here. At least... at least a zombie house I wish for.

The only Rob Zombie house they had in Hollywood was "The Thrilling Chilling World of Rob Zombie". The other 3 houses were just "House of 1000 Corpses" which is not what we need. And gore & brutality does nothing for experience, especially since its not even very visible, nor is it scary. Trust me, they've more or less been there/done that and it resulted in the houses being forgettable.

BACK TO WHAT THIS THREAD IS REALLY ABOUT... ALICE COOPER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeKB5B61anE&hd=1

Not gonna lie... they totally should've had that song playing at the exit of Despicable Me... i mean, the minions already have "Boogie Fever" soooo it'd only make sense that during HHN they'd have Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever :D

but yea, this song gets stuck in my head... It was great when i'd hear it playing outside the house.