Alice Cooper's: Welcome to my Nightmare

Hauntfan

I only wish that I could hear the music in ALL the rooms as it seemed to fade in a few of them :(

I've noticed this... and i've gone through the house 22 times now.. and the only scene that you can really hear the music in is "No More Mr Nice Guy".

I can vaguely hear "Feed My Frankenstein" in the "Morgue scene"

I'm pretty sure I faintly heard "School's Out"...

Occasionally i can catch snipits of "Black Widow" in that scene.

but yea... its actually amazing how hard the music is to hear. Of course I know for a fact that our wonderful scareactors in this house have no issues hearing it lol... especially our Morgue ceiling scare has the speaker like right their above his head :lol:

• Like 2

I have one near me too, Chris

fail... totally poor speaker placement :chainsaw:

It'd be great to actually hear the songs in each scene. I think if people could hear the music better, they would enjoy this house more. But hey, at least you scareactors are making every visit better than the last. Keep it up!

• Like 2

Chris this is exactly what happens. The light is lined up in the room before the finale and it keeps getting bumped.

The light doesn't get bumped really. The fixture is attached to the back of the wall in the last Steven room right before the finale, and every time I stomp the wooden floor, it moves a little bit and shakes the wall and the fixture. Then there's the occasional freaked out guest who runs flat into the wall in fear. All in all, keeping the light focused is impossible unless they move the light.

• Like 1

but I can't fathom a Jock yelling out "I wish you were never born". Seems like something an abusive parent would say.

Dead jock, dead dad and other audio triggers were mixed up until recently. Now dead dad has the dead jock's audio (loser, punk, idiot, etc.) instead of a weird snarl sound. Hopefully they can fix dead dad's and jock's audio soon.

So exhausted - got my 5 in 1 badge for AC tonight. Got in 3 runs on cast A and 2 on cast B, so a well rounded evening. I want to do a proper thank you, but bed calls. My buds in cast A - thank you as always, fluffy bunny hugs to you all. To cast B, it was wonderful to spend some extra time with you as well! I really enjoy seeing how both casts bring their own interpretation to this material.

Settling down for my very own Nightmare now :)

Yes I will pallbearer at least nothings free. Lol. And I'm cast b. So it may be cast a your getting cogstien.

Are you talking about the stripper scene or the morgue ? We haven't had a DV actually in the Stripper room, the DV is right after the stripper in the morgue scene. I think someone got injured in another house an they gave her a temporary role.

Why is there that extra scare actor in the stripper room? I don't understand why he's there.

I think it's just someone from active back-up. They just have extra people so they added them in there. I've seen them on two nights.

That's actually a girl lol. She's from Penn and Teller. She had some sort of medical problem with either her costume or makeup, I'm not sure, and this is her replacement role. Whether or not it's permanent I have no idea.

From what I heard Michael it is not. She has two things going on. Ill tell you later. But shes just filling in she is supposed to be back in penny and teller soon.

Thanks for clearing that carnage, then i think you were missing later that night for some reason. i beleive it was cast B.

AC around 8:15 was missing 4-5 actors. Mother was missing, Stripper and her assistant scare actor they added, mutated black widow, and the Jock under the bleachers. It was sad to see, lucky i went in early when cast A was on roll i think.

Edited by Doctor Cogstein

^I heard about this from your other half. And I was thinking... "oh, thats great. As if they already don't have enough to deal with, that has to be happening" :lol:

They had just redid mine and as awesome as it looks it sucked smelling it the whole first set. It got better as the night wore one.

Idk. I know we had penn and tellers swing in your cast. And troiandian I finally saw you. You came through with cast b

I figured that, if you didn't have the night off, that was you. Especially on my second run through cast B when you got RIGHT in my face. You really do know how I love a showman!

My runs are so fabulous through here - I can't imagine anyone has more fun than you all give me. One cute occurrence happened in the first hospital scene - our nurse, while doing her standing stone still bit, waved her fingers at me under her other arm. Such a small move, and I loved it to pieces! The spider ladies, helzo, Mom and Dad, our straightjacketed fellows - you are all the best! My jock, Alice who has my heart, and my showman: you really, consistently know how to show a lady a good time - along with a whole lot of affection. Thanks to all of you for yet another fabulous night (and my 5 in 1 badge!)

• Like 1