Alice Cooper's: Welcome to my Nightmare

Hauntfan

Ill say one thing... IF they did this house in Hollywood last year already how come we didn't get that? how come we didn't get that version ? we got an inferior house

I 100% agree with you.

I looked at the hollywood one last year and it seems they did a better house in about a same or smaller space. I know there are different creative teams, but ours could have looked at hollywoods and seen what people liked and incorperated it.

Edited by Doctor Cogstein
  • Like 1

I 100% agree with you.

I looked at the hollywood one last year and it seems they did a better house in about a same or smaller space. I know there are different creative teams, but ours could have looked at hollywoods and seen what people liked and incorperated it.

their house had better scares, I think, It is hard to tell from a video, but what I saw in the video was a little better than what we got,

While Dead End has moved way up on my list, this is currently still my favorite house this year. This is 10% because I just love Alice so much, and 90% because of the interaction with the scareactors. This gets more fun every time I go through - thanks to all of you working it for showing me so much energy and creativity. I look forward to four more weekends of madness!

(And please ask the PTB to turn the music up!) :)

• Like 1

the more I think about this house

the more it reminds me of Bloody Mary's Reflections of Fear,

it even has some of the same themes of that house,

I think if the house did not have the "Alice Cooper" name in front of it and it didn't have the music it would be different,

I am not a fan of Cooper so for me it feels like just another house,

I kinda wish I was born a fan so I could enjoy it more, if I knew the lyrics and was into him.

but when I go to this house I get Flashbacks from 2008 and the Reflections of fear house, some rooms made me feel like I was back in 2008 visiting that house all over again, just my honest feelings about it

Edited by Mr. Black

I kinda wish I was born a fan so I could enjoy it more, if I knew the lyrics and was into him.

I'm a fan and I was still disappointed. Hollywood's house last year looked much better. Even their lackluster looking sequel house this year looks more inspired.

Will run through this again next Friday.

• Like 1

it seems to me the love this house gets is from the fans, the strong love I mean. I don't go to HHN to hate on anything, I want to like everything. It makes me wonder if I was a fan if I would have liked it more. Just like if they did a house with really hard metal like Slayer. even if the house sucked I would probably love it.

but I get you

Certain members of the cast are really making this house more fun & enjoyable each time. The house isn't the greatest, but its the little things that certain people on the cast do that make it awesome.

Cast A's doctor in the medical scene (before the spider room) gave my friend & I the stare down tonight & then pulled the flaps into the spider room, pointed for us to move along lol

Cast A's Jock is amusingly awesome every time.

Chris, I won't have your head ok maybe I will it would make a nice prop lol jk

I MADE IT THROUGH CAST B..... okay okay so it was at the end of the night. around 11:50...

So i noticed something that I had not noticed the previous 14 times through the house. In the Kitchen scene, when the strobe light goes off, I was glancing over at the sink & happened to look up and see a Alice Cooper "Showman" standing outside the kitchen window.

• Like 2

Yea... never even knew he was standing there outside the window. But I like it, it actually makes that scene creepy...

Another thing I forgot to mention, the spider room scene has a pretty awesome lighting effect. At first I thought it was just generic strobes... but tonight when i went through during Cast A's first set, I noticed along with the regular white strobes, there are actual color-changing strobes that go off. For the longest time I guess I mostly caught it when it was red, but tonight I noticed the colors actually change. It definitely made it disorienting...

Oh and in the morgue... I got sprayed by the damn Alice Cooper playing with the body... <_<

• Like 1

it seems to me the love this house gets is from the fans, the strong love I mean. I don't go to HHN to hate on anything, I want to like everything. It makes me wonder if I was a fan if I would have liked it more. Just like if they did a house with really hard metal like Slayer. even if the house sucked I would probably love it.

but I get you

For me I'm not sure if it's fandom. I wouldn't have considered myself an AC fan before a couple of months ago; I started listening to his music in preparation for the event, and because of that I've become a fan. But hey, we all have different likes and dislikes.

Certain members of the cast are really making this house more fun & enjoyable each time. The house isn't the greatest, but its the little things that certain people on the cast do that make it awesome.

This, exactly. I find over the years that my long term enjoyment of a house comes from the interaction with the scareactors. Havoc had a somewhat re-used setup, but the cast absolutely tore it all up. Forsaken had beautiful sets; but once the cast figured out how to work with those green eyes, that's when the house blew me away every night. That's the experience I have with this house - I'm having such a blast with the creativity and energy of the actors I can't wait to go through again and again.

And ladies and gentlemen, it was great to see you all again last night! :)

• Like 1

Glad you made it through cast b Chris. I saw you go through. And the showman in the kit hen scene is weird like seeing double if you know hes there. The strobes change in the finale too. We have red ones in there mixed with blinding white

Yay! Thought you might try to put me in the guillotine for waiting so long to hit your cast :P I'll TRY to hit Cast B again on sunday...

Ah see, with the finale being a straight few step walk-through out of the house its easy to miss anything effect wise, whether it be lighting. Unlike the spider room having to actually loop around.

• Like 1